Thu 03/27/08 11:45 AM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Benzy940's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:07 PM

saving me down youbigsmile

I'm so confused...........what is he saying? noway noway noway noway mad

Benzy940's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:42 PM

Masalka quit, Gangster, Ebonics, Fried chicken, Please stop insulting people's intelligence.

These terms were devised for one specific culture, yes people have adapted the use of these terms, but somehow your use of them seems to have negative connotation attached to them.

ADVICE: let's all enjoy the positive convo and have fun, I'm willing to bet u are much more educated than what U are displaying in your topics and comments

Benzy940's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:29 PM

Masalka,

Y not just Slang, y Ebonic Slang ?

Your lack of intelligence is quite alarming!!!

frown frown frown sick sick

Benzy940's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:12 PM

As long as the person has self respect for themselves and for others, and is willings to be open minded about others.

And they r equipped with a fashion sense and a great sense of humor, not bad on the eyes and has and will continue to do something productive with their lives, etc. etc. etc.....

I'm totally color blind and loving it!!!
drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:06 PM
Hey B,

I'm sure u were very flattered by her attention and u sort of in a way lead her on ......shame on u, now ur concerned with hurting her feelings ....well it's to late u already did that so now have a decent conversation with her and explain just what u've told us.

In the future it would be wise to take all of your wants, needs, and desires and place them on your table before u engage in another relationship with anyone older or younger women and cause the unwanted feelings u have brought on urself and your very vulnerable friend.

Good Luck!!

Benzy940's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:18 AM

Roll your sleeves up and jump in the water is quite nice and so are the people.......Welcome aboard!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Benzy940's photo
Thu 02/28/08 02:05 PM

Whatever floats your boat Dude, but it does seem a little bit Cooo-Coooo.

huh huh embarassed embarassed noway noway noway

Benzy940's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:10 PM

Welcome ....climb aboard the JSH express ..Fasten ur seatbelts though cause it can be a bumpy, yet exciting ride...

Enjoy .....:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :smile:

Benzy940's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:54 PM

May I ask are they there with you now ? The Ghosts ?

By the way ur writing are u sure they are not with u right now.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:47 PM

May I ask are they there with you now ? The Ghosts!

Benzy940's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:45 PM

I think I would have to move.....Probably faster than the Ghost.......LOL

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker smokin

Benzy940's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:37 AM

"Drama"....No baby mama or daddy drama, calling all hours of the day and night not respecting that person's new relationship....the (ex) driving by the house yelling and screaming ...the (ex) not being mature and able to make mature decisions...... not able to compromise and negotiate to work differences out small or big.....not able to respect each others opinion and still remain in a loving relationship....... These are just a few things that will bring DRAMA into a person's world and space.

I'm sure we can live without the Drama most of the time.

:wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:55 PM

L,

Depending on how long he's served in the army ....let's see 20 years as a career=13 years old when he enlisted.....Notttttt!!!!

Somewhere along every line he's not telling the entire story, Honesty is very important especially if u guys are interested in establishing a relationship. U can always explain ur feelings regarding honesty, in hopes that he will get it and understand how important it is to U even on a friendship level.

If he doesn't feel comfortable with sharing his age now then, 1. you can accept that and let it be for now...or 2. decide if you feel comfortable enough to continue, meeting with him and/ or talking to him.....if you think he's older remember with age comes wisdom and hopefully that what he can bring to your
experiences.

Good luck and try and have some fun!

happy happy drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:34 PM

Bklyn all day every day :wink: :wink: drinker

Benzy940's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:55 PM

Brooklyn.......:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:50 PM

Mom u mentioned earlier that she doesn't like the boys in her school, so I will assume that u are not worried about her getting involved with one of them . U must know teenagers are very fickled and wishy washy they will change their likes and dislikes in an instant.

Yes and by all means she needs to be introduced to birth control but along with that she needs to be introduced to the reality of contracting HIV/AIDS.

Maybe you can have her volunteer in a hospital and work in the unit that may specifically deal with this population. Not only should she use a contraceptive,she must make condoms her very best friend. I will never encourage teenage sex or sex before marriage but it happens, so the best weapon in her case is complete knowledge about all things that will have a direct affect on her life....Sometimes teenagers tend to think "NOT ME" it won't happen to me....she need to know YES IT CAN AND WILL!!!!!!

Good Luck and God Bless

Benzy940's photo
Mon 02/11/08 12:35 PM
I Love this show and enjoy it every Sunday @ 10:00 pm

Benzy940's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:17 AM

I simply adore the Marx's brothers, If the cable station runs any of their movies I will program, tape, tivo, just to make sure I can laugh my azz off and it's a great way to relax after a hard day of dealing with people and their stuff......thanks for reminding me.

drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh

Benzy940's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:10 AM

gge2008,

:smile: Are U a social worker, what area are you working in ?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16