Community > Posts By > Benzy940

Benzy940's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:59 PM

I agree with Shadow, if you have been upfront with your intentions then they are informed from the jump,Knowledge is the key to life and I would totally respect someone being upfront and honest with me , rather than be led on and then hurt down the line.

But make sure you aren't sending the 1 month girl mixed signals and try and revisit the conversation where you tell her that you are not ready for committment.

Someone's feelings will always be on the line especially if one of the parties is dating exclusively and the other is not.

You've been upfront with your feelings and most people can respect that.

Goodluck :smile:

Benzy940's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:35 PM

Welcome Back Nightsnack!

Enjoy

Benzy940's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:35 PM

PMS,

God Bless You and a Big H'ppy B'day to your mom

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:26 PM
Whisper,

Muccccchhhhhhhhh Congrats and sincerest best wishes for the best time ever for you both.....Don't forget to have fun most of the time if not all of the time, Take care and again CONGRATS!!!!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:55 AM

Spirit,

It appears that you have a great amount of feelings for your guy and I can understand your dilemma, however you've listed a long history of arrests and this appears to be a repetitive behavior of your gentleman.

This alone is a major concern, how long ago was this assault committed and how long has it been since he decided to change his life. You mentioned that you guys have been together for 3 years and you can't remember why he spent a year in jail?

It is great he decided to turn his life over to God and if this is true then he will do the time and come home stronger in his faith then when he went in.

With all this said as TxsGal3333 said "you must consider your child" also how your relationship will affect her in the long run.

Are you willing to take your child into that environment to see him ?
What longterm effects will this have on her?
What about depleting your finances, what happens to your child then ?

My suggestion to you is to always weigh the Pro's and Con's and if the Pro's outweigh the Con's then go with your decision but always keep your childs future in the forefront of your thoughts, she needs a mentally sound, stress free mom at least most of the time. :smile:

Good Luck flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:12 AM

Helloooooooooo Gypsy,

And welcome back, I completely enjoy your humor and feel as if ya might have been shafted........But nevertheless you're back,

Have a bunch on me!!
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:09 AM

To Sunshine: Here's a huge Ray of Sunlit Welcome,
Join in and ENJOY.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Sun 11/11/07 08:53 AM

Grandma got run over by a reindeer....Between the Sheets

drinker drinker drinker drinker :wink: :wink: laugh

Benzy940's photo
Mon 11/05/07 12:37 PM

Howdy and how about NY and the Tri-State area

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Fri 11/02/07 11:24 AM

Happy B'day Ya old Relic! and many, many,many, many, many, many, many (Hiccup) more....I got started for Ya...Cheers!!!!

smokin smokin smokin drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:17 PM

Ya Damn right it's also a Friends Site......
So, as Newbie you are ordered to make as many Friends as your heart can stand.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:58 PM

MUCH WELCOME AND ENJOYMENT BESTOWED UPON YOU!!!!

Have a great time and it will truly be worth your "BREAKTIME"

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker happy happy

Benzy940's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:44 PM

I agree with Gurlgmr,

Send her a picture of your tongue and add, " I would really like to use this all over your hot sexy bod"!

What the hell if it doesn't get ya the sex it'll sho git ya a good azz laugh!!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin

Benzy940's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:16 PM

W = Wise

Benzy940's photo
Fri 10/26/07 12:50 PM

:wink: :wink: :wink: drinker

Benzy940's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:08 AM

lethargic and sad for Mikey

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/16/07 09:11 AM

Good Morning from Brooklyn, NY

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:51 AM

All NEWBIES are very much WELCOME!!!

Please Enjoy!!!!

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:06 PM

Welcome Back Morena, hope all has and is well for you and your
familia......drinker drinker :smile:

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:34 PM

When you realize it's not the baby smelling like that it's YOU!!! (Ewwwwwwwwwww!!)

sick sick sick sick laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16