Community > Posts By > Benzy940

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:59 PM

move on

DITTO!!!

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:52 PM

I'm going to be serious for once (please don't pass out),i see nothing wrong with talking with younger kids as a mentor.i think that's what alot of these teens now days need.as most of yall know,i only date women older than me,so there's no way i'm going to look at someone that young in a sexual manner.

my nieces and nephews come to me when they are having problems because they know i'm not going criticize them for any reason,they trust me and they listen to whatever advice i give them and if any other kid is going through something that they need someone to talk to about,i don't feel ashamed to listen to them and give them advice.

that's where the problem is,there's not any mentors for kids anymore because if an older guy is seen talking to someone younger,the first thing people think is "oh he's a pedophile"

JT,

THE AGE LIMITS ARE SET AS WELL AS THE RULES FOR THIS SITE,I DO AGREE THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY BE LIMITED WHEN THEY MAY SEE THINGS THAT MAY AT FIRST APPEAR UNSAVORY (OPINIONS CHANGE AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION...MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT).

HOWEVER, THIS IS AN ADULT SITE AND ASKING "WHERE ARE THE TEENAGERS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE UNACCEPTABLE, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO JUSTIFY IT.

just wanted to put in my 2 cents

I remind you : " this is a dating site " which means SEX and SEX .

i'm not saying they should be allowed on here,i'm just saying that when someone talks about being friends with underage,don't always expect them to be pedophiles

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:45 PM
Edited by Benzy940 on Sun 06/15/08 01:46 PM

I'm going to be serious for once (please don't pass out),i see nothing wrong with talking with younger kids as a mentor.i think that's what alot of these teens now days need.as most of yall know,i only date women older than me,so there's no way i'm going to look at someone that young in a sexual manner.

my nieces and nephews come to me when they are having problems because they know i'm not going criticize them for any reason,they trust me and they listen to whatever advice i give them and if any other kid is going through something that they need someone to talk to about,i don't feel ashamed to listen to them and give them advice.

that's where the problem is,there's not any mentors for kids anymore because if an older guy is seen talking to someone younger,the first thing people think is "oh he's a pedophile"

just wanted to put in my 2 cents

I remind you : " this is a dating site " which means SEX and SEX .

THANK U SAM....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:32 PM

MUCH LUV TO ALL THE FATHERS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO BE FATHERS AND LUV TO THOSE WHO TRY BUT AREN'T ALLOWED,

HAVE A BLESSED FATHER'S DAY

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:29 PM

do you manhandle all the balls?

or play in the gutters

yOU GO GIRl....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wow can you imagine all the youngins at a bowling alley on a friday or saturday night
perv paradise

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:26 PM

NOW LET'S BE REAL WHY WOULD U COME ON AN ADULT SITE ASKING FOR TEENAGERS.

TO TALK TO (YEAH RIGHT). IF HE INTERACTS WITH THEM AT HIS BOWLING ALLEYS, WHY ARE U LOOKING FOR THEM ON JSH, I CAN UNDERSTAND HIS NEED TO BE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF HIS JOB BUT CCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!

WHAT IS APPROPRIATE IS TO KEEP HIS DESIRES TO HIMSELF AND POSSIBLY SEEK SOME COUNSELING SERVICES,

CAUSE ANYWAY U PUT IT, IT IS INAPPRORIATE FOR A GROWN AZZ MAN TO SEEK OUT TEENAGERS....I'M SURE U CAN UNDERSTAND IT MORE IF IT WAS A TEENAGED CHILD OF UR'S.

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:20 PM

....FRIST...=FIRST

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:19 PM

MY DEAR MAN ( WHICH IS WHAT YOUR AGE WOULD INDICATE)

ANY WAY U LOOK AT IT, IT IS INAPPROPRIATE AND IN SOME STATES ILLEGAL.

MAYBE U SHOULD CHANGE JOBS, TRY WORKING IN A INDUSTRY WHERE U ARE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH MORE (AGE APPROPRIATE)MATURE ADULTS .

AND WHILE U R @ IT TRY AND TAKE SOME TIME OUT AND FOCUS ON UR SEXUAL IDENTITY.
its not illegal to work with or around minors

NO IT'S NOT, I WORK AROUND THEM DAILY AS WELL, HOWEVER YOU MUST ALWAYS BE MINDFUL THAT YOU ARE THERE TO ASSIST , MOLD AND GUIDE THEM, IN OTHER WORDS SET EXAMPLES FOR THEM AND IT IS ALWAYS A THIN LINE WHEN IT IS A MALE-FEMALE INTERACTION AS WELL AS A FEMALE-MALE INTERACTION.

PROFESSIONALISM AND APPROPRIATENSS SHOULD BE AT THE FOREFORONT AT ALL TIMES AND ALWAYS PUT THEIR ASSUMPTIONS FRIST AND THE FACT THAT THEY DEVELOP CRUSHES QUITE EASILY FIRST.

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:13 PM

nothing wrong with being friends with teenagers

noway noway :angry: mad mad mad :angry:

I SWEAR THEY R CRAWLING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK !

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:11 PM

MY DEAR MAN ( WHICH IS WHAT YOUR AGE WOULD INDICATE)

ANY WAY U LOOK AT IT, IT IS INAPPROPRIATE AND IN SOME STATES ILLEGAL.

MAYBE U SHOULD CHANGE JOBS, TRY WORKING IN A INDUSTRY WHERE U ARE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH MORE (AGE APPROPRIATE)MATURE ADULTS .

AND WHILE U R @ IT TRY AND TAKE SOME TIME OUT AND FOCUS ON UR SEXUAL IDENTITY.

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:04 PM

oBVIOUSLY HE'S CRAVING ATTENTION "WHERE ARE ALL THE 0-17 YR OLD GIRLS" AND CONFUSED SEXUALLY........PRAY FOR HIM.
huh noway

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:00 PM

(DRUM ROLLLLLL) And # 25 ..........Being too long winded and wordy.....

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............grumble grumble grumble

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:56 PM

go to your local high school to perv... in the meantime I'm calling the local authorities.. noway

Please do and I will call also, What a Perv, whatis his mindset?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: noway noway noway noway huh huh huh sick sick sick

Benzy940's photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:39 PM

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Benzy940's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:58 PM
I've been involved with them for well over 4 years and I must admit at times they've been very cold towards me but yet quite satisfying and very fulfilling, never letting me down ...

:wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker smokin smokin

Benzy940's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:03 PM
Lady,

Please pay the A**holes no mind, you have been nothing but polite and welcoming to all.

Continue to be who you are and don't let anyone try and take "you away from you".

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:09 PM

not going to let it happen, I have a credit rating of 792 and I like it that way its just such a pain. Why am I the adult in this relationship?

SOMETIMES OUR PARENTS R ONLY PARENTS BECAUSE OF THE SPERM OR EGG CONTRIBUTION, UR DAD SEEMS TO BE JUST THAT A CONTRIBUTOR, JUST STAY STRONG AND MAYBE EVENTUALLY HE WILL GET THE PICTURE THAT HE IS A LOSER.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:00 PM
LOVE HIM FROM A FAR AND DON'T RUIN YOUR CREDIT DAD OR NO DAD,
SOUNDS LIKE HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO HELP HIM GROW UP,

YOU R HIS DAUGHTER HE SHOULD BE HELPING YOU BY A BIKE OR ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRE, SURE YOU CAN ASSIST HIM BUT NOT ON FRIVILOUS THINGS

Benzy940's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:26 AM

Hi Cloud,

Initially, a person who tries hard to practice honesty would be upset with someone telling them a lie, but the fact that he came clean shows that maybe he had begun to have feelings for her and decided before things went any further to come clean about his age..

Sometimes people do things in life and they have their reason, I personally don't like untruths but people do practice telling them. Question is, is she willing to overlook and continue moving forward and place this behind her,or is it too much to deal with.

U have stated that they are great together, sometimes we have to decide if not telling his correct age in the beginning is worth letting what has developed between them go.

Best wishes to u and ur friend

Benzy940's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :cry: :cry: :cry: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16