Community > Posts By > Benzy940

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:53 PM
Edited by Benzy940 on Mon 09/29/08 09:54 PM

Denise,

As stated earlier, u r very intelligent and it felt good to read ur well thought out and written responses...

U sound as if u know where u r going in this life and @ 21 it can at times be a rarity.. so keep up the good work.

Focus on your blessing(child) and continue to make the best life for u both and don't settle for anything or anyone just 2 say "I have a man".

There is someone out there who will b worthy of u and ur child the 2 of u r a total package. Continue on the positive path u seem 2 b on and things will fall into place..

Great Luck and Best Wishes.

waving waving winking biggrin

Benzy940's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:07 PM

Panty lines.....
White Underwear under white pants!!!
People on crowded subways or buses with big bags or with knapsacks and no excuse me's......
Not replacing the soap when it's finished.......
People who talk, talk, talk and don't listen, listen, listen.......

Whew,........,whoa whoa whoa whoa
bigsmile bigsmile

Benzy940's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:38 PM
tears tears tears tears tears tears

I didn't have a choice one day I signed on and this mingle crap came up and from that point on I can't even find just say hi, despite my always typing in the address bar JUSTSAYHI.COM, it has just went bye.

tears tears tears tears tears tears

Benzy940's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:15 PM
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

Benzy940's photo
Fri 08/01/08 06:33 PM
Edited by Benzy940 on Fri 08/01/08 06:35 PM
Ditto and most of all God's wrath

I feel you. I watched my mom go through that.tears
scared scared

responding to the cancer response.^^^^^^^^^^^

Benzy940's photo
Fri 08/01/08 06:29 PM

Watch and Flashlight

Benzy940's photo
Fri 08/01/08 06:28 PM
Why can't we as a counrty just stop burning people at the stake, so what he was seen leaving someone's hotel, apartment or whatever.

The man and all politicians are human and have needs and wants (not to say he was doing anything untoward). His wife has a terminal illness and he is a high profile individual,is it not possible to need to talk to someone who has possibly played a major role in his life during the years, is it possible he was concerned about this type of stuff coming out about him...let's just try to give him the benefit of the doubt.

As fanta said innocent until proven guilty....right?

Benzy940's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:47 PM
A caramel latte from Dunkin Donuts

Benzy940's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:52 PM

What about BOB??

na that's what the 5 horsepower generator is for

holy sh!t hun... be careful ya dont chip a tooth!!!!!!!!!!blushing laugh blushing laugh

a tooth???? noway

what are you doing with bob??????
laugh

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nuthin....:banana: :banana: :banana: blushing blushing noway noway laugh laugh laugh :wink: ]

Benzy940's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:55 PM
I can understand and relate to ur dilemma, near the end u are just plain old tired and can't find the motivation to move on, taking a short break like a semester off may rejuvenate ur energy and focus..drinker smokin :banana: drinks drinks

And if u decide to live with ur friend, although she has offered her home to u, just to preserve the quality of ur friendship it is always the best policy to contribute regularly to the household financially as well as housekeeping.

Enjoy and whatever u decide to do Good luck

Benzy940's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:40 PM
Edited by Benzy940 on Tue 07/15/08 07:43 PM

I would definetly say "I'd HIT THAT"...lol laugh laugh laugh
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Benzy940's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:05 PM

What The HeLLLLLLLLLLL !!!frustrated frustrated laugh laugh

Benzy940's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:01 AM
They don't they just have to b patient and believe that there is some 1 out there 4 them and when the time is right they will connect and find each other....keep loving ur daughter and improving ur self and it will happen when u least expect....

Great luck with ur future.

:wink: :wink: :wink: happy

Benzy940's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:16 PM
huh

Benzy940's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:32 PM

Please help....

I usually listen to my aol music stations as well as checking out some of it's video's.... However over the past week everytime I try to access the radio station, I get a message telling me I need to add on Adobe flash player 8 or 9, (free download), but when I attempt to do it as sys admin, it does not load, 1 message read it was blocked by internet explorer, so I enabled all that I could and the only adobe download was the reader.

I'm about ready to give up, I have windows xp, and can't get any assistance from anywhere, I do hope you guys can help.

Thanks,

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Wed 06/25/08 10:39 PM
frustrated frustrated :banana: :banana:

Benzy940's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:22 PM

Chuy sounds as if he has one heck of a fighting spirit going through all that he has. I have a pomerainian who I love to death, he has much personality , so I can understand your anguish.

They may not be able to save the eye but I'm sure you can save Chuy's spirit by continuing to love him and cherish him this will just make him more special than he already is.

My prayers and best wishes to you and your loved ones

Benzy940's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:06 PM

"Mines all messed up to. Everything is squished to the top"

Ditto @ wk and now @ home Refresh doesn't help

Benzy940's photo
Tue 06/17/08 12:34 PM

Bastard
Azzhole
Son of a Biotch
Dumbazz...etc. etc. etc.

No Thanks.....smokin smokin smokin