Community > Posts By > Benzy940

Benzy940's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:12 PM

I'm sure most of us have visited a place and felt totally at ease and very comfortable immediately, that it almost seemed as if you've been there all your life...................

Welcome to JSH, it's that place.

Benzy940's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:05 PM

WELCOME M & M'S.....BY THE WAY I LOVE THEM WITH PEANUTS

PLEASE ENJOY THIS SITE IT'S BREATHTAKING, CALMING AND FUN AS HELL..

SEE YA IN THE FORUMS!!!!

laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:25 PM
Social Workers:

Fact:
Work primarily for Not for Profit type agencies as well as Gov't and others.

Fact:
Salaries range from 25,000 to 50,000 (50,000 with 5 years worth of exper).

Fact:
Must have Graduate Degree and be Licensed by the NASW, Bachelor Degrees make 25,000-30,000 in some larger cities

Fact:
Social Workers do it for the love of the Job and not for the MONEY so chose your career path being well informed!

Benzy940's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:01 PM

Arsenic and Old Lace
Any Marx Brother Movie
Anything Mel Brooks
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Benzy940's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:04 PM

Welcome Bren,

Just jump right in and enjoy yourself.

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Fri 09/28/07 12:11 PM

Ditto Mike and Van,

It's a great FREE SITE! Keep up the great work and we'll keep coming.

There's been a lot of changes since I've joined and so far so good. I can feel your frustrations but I would guess that the majority of participants on this site are pretty much satisfied with it's outcome.

Keep up the excellent work!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:38 AM

To all the DADS we miss so much
Happy B' Day and most of all a Happy B'day to D's Dad.

sad sad flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:15 AM

Welcome and remember to give your friend a BIG HUG AND THANKS for helping you sign on.......ENJOY.
:smile: :smile:

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:11 AM
Well Then...<said in a NOT calm voice..Very Good..<said in a calm voice)

Thanks for sharing your opinions!

drinker drinker :wink: :wink: bigsmile bigsmile

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:19 AM

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:15 AM

Welcome and you are ordered to enjoy!!

drinker drinker drinker :wink:

Benzy940's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:13 AM

Spider,

"Charges against youth did not exist in that states law books" simply meant that part of the initial charges the YOUTH was held on was not a legitmate charge,he couldn't be tried as an adult which is why they dropped those charges. (these comments are based on my readings(this is my summation of events.)

Sure the YOUTH has priors and yes he must be held accoutable as they all should, however my point is all involved should be held accountable and my opinion will not change. (this is my summation of events).

Calm down it's just a discussion no one person is right,we weren't there so we don't have the complete facts, you can go to any website and get their version of events, however the only people who really know what actually happened are the YOUTHS involved in the situation. (this is my summation of events).

It is a forum for ALL to discuss their opinions even if some of them may be construed/perceived as racist. (this is my summation of my opinions).

Benzy

Benzy940's photo
Sun 09/23/07 12:01 AM
Jena 6, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BEGIN BY SAYING VIOLENCE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE WRONG WAY TO ATTEMPT TO SETTLE ANY TYPES OF SITUATIONS:

It's very unfortunate we have to have this type of discussion, however it's good that we can discuss......

As a few stated earlier in the post we must look at what is called the ANTECEDENT which is what happened to cause the undesirable behaviorS to occur.

A white tree....
The need to ask to sit under said tree....
A noose hanging from tree....
A protest in regards to noose....
A suspension takes place....
Two opposite sets of youth engage fighting....
6 youths jump and harsley beat another youth....
Youth gets arrested,charges against youth do not exist in the law books...
Charges dropped, but teen continued to be held on extremely high bail , due to priors incurred as a Juvenile.

The rally and the all of the racial connotations being passed around , unfortunately does not address why the bail was not at least lowered,once the charges were dropped and the fact that racist actions do exist against people of color more frequently than others.

Yes, the youth should be held accountable for his actions , but every last one of them must be held accountable for initiating this event and for their actions as well.

We can not just expect to turn a deaf ear for one group who is equally as involved and punish the next. My feelings are that if the initial situation was handled differently, it could have just possibly derailed the behaviors in question it allowed the youth who felt offended to feel as if they had been violated and disregarded as a non-entity as well as their forefather being disrespected.

It would be nice to believe racism doesn't exist but there are to many unreported stories, to many incidents over the centuries and decades that will continue to prove racism is alive and well in this country and it doesn't seem to be losing speed.

Benzy940's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:19 PM

Turn Off The Lights...........IN MY PANTS!!!

laugh laugh laugh :wink:

Benzy940's photo
Wed 09/19/07 09:22 AM

UK1971,

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Benzy940's photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:03 PM

Sharpie Monroe.......(to u.....said in a Mae West voice)
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: laugh laugh drinker

Benzy940's photo
Wed 09/12/07 11:52 PM

To NJD and Genuine,

Glad ya found the site on Google happy happy
Enjoy your time here and have a blast, looking forward to reading from ya in the forums

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!!!!!

Benzy940's photo
Wed 09/12/07 11:45 PM

Get2,

That's exactly what you need to do is get to know the peeps on this site and try not to be so judgemental,take some time and join some rounds of good convo and you will meet people who have similiar interests and wants and if that comes by way of friendship enjoy, you can never judge a book by it's cover.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin

Benzy940's photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:46 PM

A very spoiled and pampered, rich and worshipped.......Pomerian
Who just happened to belong to Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie..
......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Benzy940's photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:27 PM

WELLLLLLLLLLLLL COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

AND YOU ARE ORDERED TO ENJOY YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!!!
laugh: laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16