Community > Posts By > Benzy940

Benzy940's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:05 PM

LMAAAOO @ CLIFF NOTE!!!! I Totally AGREE.. WHEW!!!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Benzy940's photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:11 PM

ROTFLMBOOOOOFF, THESE ARE TRULY HILARIOUS AND TRUE!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl

Benzy940's photo
Thu 09/30/10 04:48 PM

Only history will decide the success of a presidency. If the incredible national debt is viewed as a major cause of the fall of the US as a world power, Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

Nice rhetoric. Too bad, that the recession started in 2007 (some were pointing out the upcoming storm as early as 2004), even from the conservative, most rabid right wing economists.

It's good to find a scapegoat and pack all the problems on it, kick it in the rear and see if things gets better, once the goat has left the town.

For anyone else, having curiosity and independent and can think on his own read through:

http://obamaachievements.org/list

smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin slaphead

Benzy940's photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:52 PM
WELCOME HOME SX, AND I PRAY THAT YOUR TRANSISTION IS A EASY ONE
YOU DESREVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO...... WELCOME HOME AND MANY, MANY, MANY CHEERS TO YOU!!!!!

drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

Benzy940's photo
Wed 07/22/09 04:08 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Welcome and as always you are ordered to enjoy

Benzy940's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:12 PM

been talking to Jack Danals <(dANIELS, U SURE HAVEdrinker flowerforyou )
tonight not a good thing

Benzy940's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:16 PM

In my opinion..... he stay's up all night thinking of stuff while looking in the mirror...just my opinion.:wink::wink: :wink:

Benzy940's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:27 PM
Maybe you can just casually ask her if she liked to go out for a beverage or something like that to break the shyness out of ya.

But if u guys r flirting with one another ya can't b that shy. Take it slowly and gradually u may build up enough confidence. U can ask her if she would like to accompany u to buy breakfast or lunch and as a surprise offer to buy her the same.

This can help her see that u r a thoughful and considerate person as well as getting to talk to her a little and allow u a opportunity to get to know one another a little better.

Good Luck

Benzy940's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:16 PM
WOW!!!!!

We gave Mr. Bush 8 years can't we try and give Mr. Obama 4.

I watched the entire event and never heard the xmas song joy to the world playing in the background.

If we are going to move forward with anyone Mr. Obama or even if it were Mr. McCain, we have to stop being so very negative and try and give it a chance.

Stop all the hatred and name calling, we shouldn't have to do that to get our points across. If Mr. Obama doesn't hold up to his campaign promises, I'm sure the American people will let the world know about it as we did with Mr. Bush.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:44 PM
AVG ISN'T FREE ANYMORE BUT WHEN IT WAS IT WAS GRRRREEEEAAATTTTTT !!!!

Benzy940's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:56 AM

I like McCain he should of won. And nothing wrong with Palin either. I like them both. Obama is gonna make it HE** on Earth for us!!

Uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, I think Bush already got a jump on the Hell on earth thingy...jmo.

Benzy940's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:11 PM

Love is.........

"LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE" :wink: :wink:

Benzy940's photo
Sat 10/18/08 08:11 PM
Edited by Benzy940 on Sat 10/18/08 08:25 PM
"Of course they will change, they will get worse...

Hey, that's what will happen if Obama gets elected too!! Things will get worse quicker as he backs a congress that is now run by democrats. Honestly, you'd have to be an IDIOT, to believe they wont..."

Drivinmenutz, If this is what you believe, then the question or problem is who is the lesser of what you seem to think are the Evils.

No one will be able to put an immediate dent in this situation Mccain or Obama, but what it boils down to is having a strong constitution and faith that what will be will be and when it time for a change it will happen despite who is elected.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:50 AM

"Oh you get the point....I am sorry but he was supposed to be saying the pledge and chose to not....I don't want him as my President...representing "

Feral that's your choice and I'm sure people will respect that.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:45 AM

When I had my daughter baptised I had to include a name that went with that religion.
When Cassius Clay Became a Muslim he too had to take a Muslim name,alias Muhammad Ali.
So you all don't think Barack "HUSSEIN" Obama isn't a Muslim.????
I see him as one and even more, the word anti-Christ comes to mind.

You state you had to pick a Christian name for your kid in accordance with your religion?

How about TRACK?

Now that has a nice Christian ring to it.

Or Willow?

Now doggone it, there's another for ya'! laugh

You betcha.laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh oops oops

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:43 AM

Wrong again missy,If Colin Powell were to run I would have voted for him. So black and muslim don't equate.

I'm sure it does, whether you acknowledge it or not. And yes Black and Muslim does equate, there are Thousand's American Muslims who happen to be comprised of African Americans= Blacks,(a very large percentage who pay taxes everyday, obide by the laws governing this country and respect their fellow citizens) as with Caucasian Muslim Americans= White, and yes some Asian Muslims as well as other races.

Try and Keep your mind open to learning positively and stay away from negative propoganda and thoughts

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:29 AM

Oh about the Christians..During the Crusades the christians took over the holy city that the muslims had control of.In doing so the christians killed everyone in that city the muslims and the other christians because those christians weren't of the same "christian faith" as the christians that took control of the city.

what what what what what what

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:26 AM
Edited by Benzy940 on Tue 10/14/08 09:27 AM

Because he is A threat to fooling the people with his golden tongue of lies.
Why did his parents choose Hussien then,Mam

True his father's religion was Islam and this should assist you in understanding his parents reasons for giving him his name.

People are given names that may reflect their upbringings and religious affiliations, is it right to belittle them for this.

Mr. Bush gave us his Golden Tongue of Lies as well as others, do we disrespect him for being named ...say after his father and the 1st President of the United States who supposedly didn't tell any lies?

Try and be open minded and fair and not try to play on society's fears, this man worked hard to reach this level.

Not all people with different sounding names are terrorist or bad people and a lot of them are contributing members within this society.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:17 AM

And so what if he IS Muslim. I don't believe he is... but hey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Say he is. WHY does that make him the "anti-christ"??

Ditto and exactly, Mr. Obama did not have anything to do with the name his parents bestowed on him so why is he being so degraded by being called the Anti-Christ ?

It's his name and he should be proud of it.

Benzy940's photo
Tue 10/07/08 05:28 PM
Is it possible to change the black background to a lighter color...I think this is request # 4, the black background makes it so very frustrating to read comments through to their entirety.

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16