Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 06/29/13 08:56 PM

It's the little things that matter most:smile:

But...I thought size was not supposed to matter. tongue2 :laughing:

Ha Ha! you know what I mean.. love notes, a look or a touch, a flower on her windshield.. the things that mean the most that come from the hearthappy

Sounds like you are a romantic kind of guy...bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 06/29/13 06:51 AM
Well, they are narrowing it down and hopefully treatment will be forthcoming.. I've had lower back surgery with a fusion so I know about back pain.. Surgery was 13 yrs ago and did help.. Take it easy, don't overdo and ask the dr if therapy or any exercises will help...good luck

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 06/29/13 06:44 AM
Sorry, no garden here as I live in an apartment..However I do have a pool right outside my front door...lol

I used to garden, mostly lots of flowers everywhere, some veggies.. I miss my flowers..

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 06/27/13 06:36 AM

I'm headed to Houston week of Oct.26 to visit a girlfriend from high school..she has a house on Galveston Island so will be there a few days.. If anyone in that area wants to send me their phone #, I will try to call you when there.. Not sure how much time I will have but would love to meet up..

i think mightymoe was trying to get a houston meet together in the texas regional threads. maybe he could get it going around the time you visit. i'd bet happy to make the trip to houston for bike ride and a smooch pitchfork

Hi ESE, Hope the world is treating you well....flowers

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 06/27/13 06:35 AM
Morning everyone, Looking like a rainy day today...rivers are high and more flooding if rain continues..

Thanks Viv, I have a few more to lose but I'm feeling great!

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 06/27/13 06:26 AM
The last time I had surgery my dr said to me that my positive attitude would help me heal faster and better.. he wished more of his patients could be like that...I always have faith in my dr...
Hope all goes well and even though your recovery will take a little longer, you will be fine.. Do exactly what they tell you to do...

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:03 PM
Edited by mssilverfox on Wed 06/26/13 07:04 PM
I bid $3 and a bottle of Jack...

Carold, so good to hear you are up and doing better, take it slow..

Been on the go for 2 wks , wedding and reunions, visiting with friends from out of state....

It's been HOT here, lots of storms last couple of days and again tonight.. Had 2 leaks in my kitchen ceiling, guy came today and fixed (I hope)..Been in the pool alot, have my summer tan already..

Had my 6 month check up last week, BP was 124/72, lab was great and I've lost 70 lbs...

I'm headed to Houston week of Oct.26 to visit a girlfriend from high school..she has a house on Galveston Island so will be there a few days.. If anyone in that area wants to send me their phone #, I will try to call you when there.. Not sure how much time I will have but would love to meet up..

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:37 PM
Edited by mssilverfox on Wed 06/26/13 06:37 PM
Tahiti and /or Australia...headed to Houston, Phoenix and Florida this summer and fall..

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:32 PM
Edited by mssilverfox on Wed 06/26/13 06:33 PM
Wow Eric, so sorry I missed your birthday party but guess I'm right on with the day you thought was your bd..lol Hope you had an awesome day!! :banana: drinker

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:32 AM
Morning everyone, Wedding today..Wedding is at 12:30 , reception at 4.. There are 4 weddings at this church today so they had to take what time they could get..will be a long day..:smile:

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads on here and hope you all have a great weekend !!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 06/14/13 05:59 AM

Hi Carole. I hope you have a lovely day for the wedding.

Just wanted to pop in and say Sweet Dreams. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. It has been a crazy week of ups and downs. I hope it ends on a good note.

HI Jayne, I hope so tooo.. It's supposed to be 75 and sunny, so not too hot but nice..

Morning everyone, Not doing much today, resting up for the wedding tomorrow...lol Hope you all have a great and safe weekend.. (We had 5 tornados in Ohio on Wednesday, but none close to me).

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 06/14/13 05:53 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Fri 06/14/13 05:54 AM
Not a major project as the ones above but I've cleaned out and organized my big closet..installed hooks to hang purses and shoes into clear boxes... Lost a lot of weight and got some new clothes..bigsmile Also in the process of organizing my jewelry tools and beads, going to paint one wall in my bedroom and a small room in my apartment used for office and storage.. Grandson will be helping me with the painting... Granddaughter getting married tomorrow, I made buckeyes for the reception and jewelry for bridesmaids and flower girls..

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 06/14/13 05:44 AM
Holly, hope your job interview works out also..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:41 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you..When you get that job, I'll share some tequila with you...my favorite drink!!! lol

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:26 PM
Good evening everyone...flowerforyou

Carol, hope you are feeling better.. probably real sore..

Granddaughter Kaity was here today to pick up jewelry and buckeyes, she is running in circles..lol Wedding jitters..Saturday is the big day, weather supposed to be nice, not real hot..Kaity and her mom( my oldest dau) had a falling out at the shower, we weren't sure if she was coming..She's here, staying at her brothers house..Just hope it all goes well at the wedding.. Going to bed early, I'm whipped!
Nite all..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 06/11/13 03:56 AM
Carold, so good to see you here...sorry about your accident but glad you were not hurt bad...Carol(musichic) got me mixed up with you and sent me a message wishing me well...Told her not me but wondered if it was you... Toooo many Carol(s) on here...lol

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 06/11/13 03:51 AM
I have had depession off and on my whole adult life..Had a breakdown at age 23 and two months pregnant with my 4th child, dr said it was my bodys way of saving my life...Lost my husband and mom within 6 months of each other.. When I get the depression I try to keep busy, if I feel its bad enough, I get help from the dr...I find just taking one day at a time helps..

It's nothing to be ashamed of and get help if you feel you need it..Life has its ups and downs and we all have to go on with our lives, so stay positive, let friends and family help you in those don times...We all need help sometimes...Hugs and have a better day.

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 06/11/13 03:34 AM
Tired....went to bed late and woke up tooooo early..lol

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 06/09/13 08:01 AM
Due to having a couple of surgerys my last trip was a couple of yrs ago to Colorado and New Mexico..This summer I am headed to Florida with my daughter, going to Houston in Oct and going to Phoenix , no date yet...Need to use my frequent flyer miles..

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 06/09/13 07:54 AM
It's all about whats inside.. a good heart, personality, considerate, and passionate about what he does and likes to do..I've always said (and its on my profile) looks not so important, whats inside is.. Sam Elliott, be still my heart...lol

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25