Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:36 AM
Morning Viv and Carol, Cold and rainy this morning.. Was up early, did a couple of things and went back to bed for a couple of hours...laugh Just that kind of day... Happy Mothers Day to the both of you... hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:25 AM
Alway wanted to be an airline stewardess, thought that would be an exciting career...bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:22 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Sat 05/11/13 09:23 AM
So sorry to hear this Mikey...My prayers are always with you as they are now with Travis..flowerforyou flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 05/08/13 06:08 AM
Morning everyone...waving

Going to be another beautiful sunny day, maybe some showers later..
I've been busy reorganizing my closets and cabinets, working on wedding stuff , trying to get finished before it gets hot outside.. Off to the gym and then a haircut and dropping a basket of clothes at the resale store... Have a good day!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 05/07/13 05:25 AM
Happy Birthday Vivian!! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 05/06/13 06:58 AM
Good morning , another beautiful day, sun is shining, mid 70's today. Hope you all have a great day!

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 05/06/13 06:54 AM
Hi Mikey! Hope you had a great weekend! I haven't been here much as I'm helping my granddaughter get ready for her wedding (June 15)..and spending some time outside enjoying the nice weather..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:38 AM
Morning everyone....Back from my trip to PA. Had a nice visit with my daughter and son-in-law.. Came back to beautiful weather, going to be 80 today..the birds are really singing this morning..

Welcome to our group bigbrianhoffman..waving

Hippy, hope you are feeling better.. I used to get that in my chest, felt like someone hit me with a ballbat.. Have the allergy thing under control now and it doesn't get that bad..

Viv, saw you were at a bike rally...Aren't they fun? I was lucky enough to go to Stugis in 2009 while on my road trip to Idaho. A friend in Rapid City took me to the rally for a day.. Had a blast!!!

Have a great day everybody!

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 04/24/13 06:28 AM
Morning everyone, Back to rain after a few really nice days, typical April weather for Ohio.. Had my dental checkup on Monday and all's well in the mouth...lol

Hope you all have a great day! bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 04/21/13 03:24 AM
Good morning everyone...woke up early and to a heavy frost..what is going on with this weather...lol It's only 29 outside... Brrrrr!
Going back to bed for awhile.. Have a great day!

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 04/20/13 07:37 AM
Morning all waving

Its sooo windy today (yesterday also)and chilly, only high of 40 today..What happened to spring? lol

Daughters bd today, so going down later this afternoon and we're going to eat..

Needed to clean out my freezer, did that yesterday as I ordered some buffalo meat and it will be here today.. I had buffalo once at West Yellowstone and liked it and as its high in protein, wanted to get some..Comes in a pkg of burgers, hot dogs, bacon and sausages (reg and breakfast)..I have to eat lots of protein so thought this might help..

Have a great weekend everybody!!

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 04/19/13 08:06 AM
Sorry Viv, no coffee here, not a coffee drinker..

It's very windy and raining this morning but temps are in the high 60's.. Good day to stay home and work on projects here..

Have a good day ! :smile:

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 04/19/13 07:59 AM
Welcome to Mingle2.. Lots of great people here, join the forums so people can get to know you..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:13 AM
Morning minglers! :banana:

Going to be 83 today (YEA), slept with windows open last night!

What a sad week...prayers for all..flowerforyou

Been working on some home projects but taking the day off and going shopping after the gym...

Have great day!!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:07 AM
Morning everyone.. What a sad day yesterday..Families are in my thoughts and prayers..

Hippie, Have a good treatment..flowerforyou

Windy but warm today, windows are open!!

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:00 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Tue 04/16/13 08:01 AM
oops lol

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:00 AM
I have been doing the same thing Penny..cleaning out my closet and drawers, bought some paint for a couple of projects and since its getting warmer, bought some flowers to plant outside and going thru a bunch of totes filled with stuff I have been saving.. I'm downsizing bigtime!!! We will have the cleanest homes ever! laugh laugh

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/16/13 07:55 AM

Penny - you have taken the first step with the VLCD which i found the hardest part.
thursday is the start of step 2. everyone differs my daughter is on her step 2 5 weeks in and has been disappointed that she is not loosing quickly. she has lost 12 kg since surgery and 1 kg (about 2.5 lb a week on average) since getting home from hospital. which is not too bad at all.
good luck, huge hugs.
:thumbsup: flowerforyou

womaninperth...I had surgery in Dec. and I have lost 64 lbs but my surgery was a newer version and not a bypass..The dr removed 2/3 of my stomach... Everyone is different in losing but it's actually better for your body to lose a little slower..Hope your daughter is exercising as that is very important..She will also have weeks when she doesn't lose any weight.. Stick to the diet plan and hang in there..

I was disappointed when I saw my dr in March, that I had not lost as much in certain areas of my body.. He said to me "its only been 3 months"..lol

Hugs to your daughter for trying to make herself healthier..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/16/13 07:42 AM
Prayers sent..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/15/13 07:03 AM
Morning minglers...:smile:

A beautiful day (after a yucky weekend) the sun is shining and going up t0 70 today..YEA!!

I'm headed to the gym and then a little yard work.. Have a beautiful day!!!