mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/15/13 06:58 AM
Thinking of you today Penny, the day is almost here.. Good luck flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/15/13 06:58 AM
Thinking of you today Penny, the day is almost here.. Good luck flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/15/13 06:54 AM
I always try to learn from my experiences and not repeat them..Like Carold said, a pity party sometimes but life goes on with or without you..Make the best of it. :smile:

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:40 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Sun 04/14/13 06:40 AM
Morning everyone! bigsmile It's been rainy and cold here the last several days...Hurry up summer!!

Not doing much today, maybe read a book a friend sent me, he writes SiFi stories..

Hope everyone has a great weekend! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:47 PM

I'm here also!! I'm late as we had a power outage for several hours.. Really bad thunderstorms with torrential rain and lightning...but it has been 80 degrees the last few days!!

Were those tornados anywhere close to you? Historically by this time of year, we have them sprouting everywhere...but not even one yet!

No tornados yet but we do get them here..There have been some in Ohio already , we've just had really high winds this last week.. I went and bought some bulbs and flowers today..I have spring fever...lol And have a couple of painting projects lined up for my apartment..bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:41 PM

My stars, either some of you have been on here a very long time, or really don't have much else to do. I'm seeing posters with over 10,000 posts. You could build a lot of fence with those... Hey, Hey. :wink:

IS THIS YOU LIFE? DO YOU MEET ANYONE...EVER?

ARE YOU G.U. (geographically undesirable). (I know I may be.)

Hi and welcome to Mingle... I've been here 5 years, have not dated anyone from here but have met 8 people in person.. I lost my husband in Mar. 07 and wasn't ready to date but came here to meet people.. It took me a couple of years to get my life in order and I traveled a lot.. In fact, I have been to your area many times.. Do you know a lady by the name of Sadie Starr? She used to have a store there, sold NA made jewelry and all kinds of things.. My brother lived in Mayer and Prescott Valley for awhile and I would always come to CV... I wouldn't consider you GU..I live in a very small town but still manage to get out and meet people..

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:07 PM
Sorry I missed your surgery but glad to hear it went well...Take care of yourself and do as the drs tell you.. Hoping you are feeling better now..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:21 AM
Morning everyone...:smile:

We had horrible thunderstorms all night, lots of lightning and some hail..Flood warnings are out..power was out for a couple of hours..
Looking overcast but supposed to be low 70's today..

I'm off to the gym and then Walmarts..again. They overcharged me $5.00 the other day on a sale item.. Seems to be something that happens quite often.. Check your receipts!!

Hope you all have a great day! :banana:

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:25 PM
I'm here also!! I'm late as we had a power outage for several hours.. Really bad thunderstorms with torrential rain and lightning...but it has been 80 degrees the last few days!!

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:20 PM
Hi Penny, just checking in to see how it's going... I can't believe they have you on liquids for 2 wks...I was on Optifast for 2 wks and only one day of liquids and then liquids for a wk after getting home..I guess everyone is different.. Glad the preop went well.. Hang in there and if it gets tough, just think how good you will feel afterwards...hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:12 PM
Prayers for her family...flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/09/13 06:52 AM
Morning everyone...flowerforyou

We have had beautiful weather since Sat..61 right now and going up to low 70's, tomorrow 80...YEA, finally!!! I've got spring fever and went to Lowe's, bought some paint and a new address thing to put up on the outside of my garage apartment..UPS and FED ex have a hard time finding me...lol

Flowers are blooming and the birds are singing, going to be a great day!!! Have a good one!! :banana: :banana:

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 04/09/13 06:42 AM
The world has lost a beautiful and classy lady...how sad..

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 04/06/13 05:59 AM
Mrning Mingle friends..:smile:

Not much going on here but headin out to a bridal shower for my granddaughter at noon today..that should be lots of fun and will get to see some friends I haven't seen in a while.. In the 60's today and by Wed. it will be 80..Whoohooo!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!! Hugs for everybody!! bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 04/06/13 05:54 AM
Recently I turned 71...I have always had a healthy sex drive and I think that as you go thru life your prioritys change...Being divorced once and then widowed there have been times when I had no one in my life...But I won't have sex with just anyone just because I miss it...Having friends of all ages, I know lots of men in their 40's, 50's and older that have problems, mostly because of medications.. Having been diabetic (no longer)and on blood pressure meds never affected me...
I just want to meet a guy to have a loving and comfortable relationship with.. Hugs and holding hands are just as important as sex...:smile:

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/01/13 06:56 AM
Morning everyone...flowerforyou

The sun is shining although it is much colder than yesterday.. Easter was sunny and about 55..bigsmile Flowers are coming up and I'm sure spring is just around the corner...lol

Nothing much exciting happening here except the bridal shower for my gdaughter is on Sat...happy

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/01/13 06:43 AM
So very sorry for your losses..flowerforyou I lost my husband and then my mom in 2007 in a very short time period...It took me a long time to start functioning again...I will say exercising sure helped me, some days I had to force myself to go.. Also having had a breakdown when I was 23 and 2 mo pregnant with my 4th child, I know all about depession... I hope you are getting help for that.. Taking meds for it doesn't mean you will always have to be on meds..
I will keep you in my prayers and if you want someone to talk to, mal me...hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 04/01/13 06:35 AM
I'm just outside the suburbs but not way out in the rural..lol I live between two small historic towns and have just about all the necessities here (except the dry cleaners closed last yr).. I'm 15 minutes from an airport and big city (Canton), east is a nice lake area and if I go south 10-15 min I'm in a shopping area and 2 smaller cities.. It's pretty quiet here except for traffic in summer (tourist..... and I have a pool right out my front door.. Guess I have the best of both worlds...bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:45 AM
HAPPY EASTER mingle friends flowerforyou Hope you all have a beautiful and blessed day!

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 03/31/13 06:38 AM
Congrats Penny !! The protein diet I was on for 2 wks consisted of shakes, bars and soups (2) and wasn't bad.. I was told that 2 wks is the minimum, some people have to do it for up to 8 wks.. See how lucky we are...lol You can do it...just remember how good you will feel later..