Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/29/13 11:30 AM
Good afternoon eeryone...happy A warm and overcast day, rain sometime... I'm off to therapy, having a small problem with my lower neck, just getting old....bigsmile Have a good one!

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 01/28/13 01:19 PM

Morning Carol, Jeff and Viv...It's warmed up some, 16 right now and snowing hard...calling for up to 4".. Good day to stay in with a fire in the woodburner... I'm working on some jewelry for my gdaughters bridesmaids and flowergirls, wedding is in June..

Morning...to all of you!

Carole, what kind of jewelry do you make?

I make a little bit of everything...lol For the wedding, we're doing something with small pearls... Kaity is still deciding what design she wants..

"morning..drinker

Carole you must post pictures of your jewelry, we'd love to see it.

Thanks Viv, I will when she decides on a design...

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 01/28/13 05:58 AM
Morning Roy and Jeff, warming up to lower 50's today but going to rain..better than snow and cold...lol Enjoy your coffee and have a great day!!

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/27/13 09:20 PM

This can be dangerous not wanting to have sex ,when a man doesnt or cant have sex thats usually caused by one factor but not limited ,its test levels.A man level should be between 600 to 800.Unless your psa are to high then 300 to 400 is adequate .Mans low test can case bone degeneration,dry leatherly skin and rapid aging and much more.The same with women,, depression, ,rapid bone loss..hno enrgy,hot flashs meaning there body chemistry unbanced..wrinkles..dry skin ..emotional and no sex drive and during sex they have no natural lubricants and not any elasticity in there skin....so yes dangerous

This may be true for some men and women but not all of us fit that category...bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:34 AM

Morning Carol, Jeff and Viv...It's warmed up some, 16 right now and snowing hard...calling for up to 4".. Good day to stay in with a fire in the woodburner... I'm working on some jewelry for my gdaughters bridesmaids and flowergirls, wedding is in June..

Morning...to all of you!

Carole, what kind of jewelry do you make?

I make a little bit of everything...lol For the wedding, we're doing something with small pearls... Kaity is still deciding what design she wants..

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:31 AM
Morning everybody, warming up to the 30's today..Heatwave!! Have a beautiful day! happy

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:26 PM
Thinking of you and your family Eileen and Jon.....hugs

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/25/13 02:36 PM
Past retirement, almost 71 yrs young.. still enjoying life to the fullest! bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/25/13 07:00 AM

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 01/24/13 08:37 PM

Good morning Jeff and Viv flowerforyou A little bit of snow covering the ground this morning and still very cold but the sun is shining!! Oh well, it's winter in Ohio!! bigsmile drinker

Good Morning Carole. Here it is going to be in the 70's today, after last week for the high of -3. There is warmer weather coming your way. Hope and wish you have a grand wonderful day. Stay warm. flowerforyou

We are supposed to get a couple of inches of snow tonight and tomorrow (Fri.), going to warm up next week (but don't hold your breath on that)...laugh

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 01/24/13 08:29 PM
Having lived in Ohio all my life but for 2 yrs, the older I get the less I like the cold weather.. Would like to find someone to go to warm climate for several months while winter here...bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:05 AM
Good morning Jeff and Viv flowerforyou A little bit of snow covering the ground this morning and still very cold but the sun is shining!! Oh well, it's winter in Ohio!! bigsmile drinker

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:28 PM
Great news Penny!!! It will be over before you know it!! Keep up the good work!

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:10 AM
Morning Jeff, still cold here (2)... Getting a haircut today so that will make me feel good..lol Have a great day! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/22/13 05:45 PM
I'm sleeping so much better now that I'm off my sugar and blood pressure meds.. getting at least 7-8 hrs sleep a night..

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 01/22/13 06:18 AM
Morning, It's hard to smile here as it's -11, have a fire in the woodburner, getting colder as the day goes on.. BRRRRR!!!
And of course, I have to go out for an appt and to replace a headlight that burned out... Hope you all are warm and have a great day! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 01/21/13 06:18 AM
Morning Jeff.....Have a beautiful day!!!

It's very cold this morning and going down to 8 tonight.. It just started to snow! bigsmile

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 01/20/13 06:19 PM
Hello everybody..waving

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/18/13 09:11 PM
My 10 yr old tuxedo cat likes to dip his paw in my margarita..After a few licks of the paw, he's out..lol He also loves chili, cheese and vanilla ice cream..

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 01/18/13 05:16 AM
Morning minglers, Sun is shining here also but still cold...At least seeing the sun makes you feel better..Have a great day everyone!! bigsmile