Community > Posts By > mssilverfox

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 06/09/13 07:40 AM
Congratulations to your son..He's worked hard and will reap the benefits of his education.. And to you for being there for him, giving him the support he needed..Wishing him the best for his future..

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:51 AM
Prayers for the both of you...flowerforyou Sounds like the brain fluid is probably causing the change in your friend...He needs all the support you can give him now..

mssilverfox's photo
Thu 06/06/13 06:01 AM

Morning! Looking like a nice day, 80 and sunny... Made some buckeyes last night but ran out of peanut butter so I'm off to the store early so I can finish the candy...

Have a wonderful day and stay cool Vivian! :smile:

shocked i'm sure there are some very happy ohioians this morning.
if you would substitute carmel pecan for the peanut butter, i'd let you "make" mepitchfork

Not sure how dipping the carmel pecan in chocolate would work but it sure sounds good..bigsmile Ese, the candy is for my granddaughters wedding reception on the 15th.. You could take me for a ride on that motorcycle though...laugh

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 06/05/13 05:10 AM
Morning! Looking like a nice day, 80 and sunny... Made some buckeyes last night but ran out of peanut butter so I'm off to the store early so I can finish the candy...

Have a wonderful day and stay cool Vivian! :smile:

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:45 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Tue 06/04/13 05:46 AM
Morning everybody..Pool is open, new solar panels installed and the weather has cooled down to 70, humidity down...feels chilly!

Got an oil change and tires rotated yesterday and was told I need new rear brakes..rotors need replaced, big money if done at dealership.. My son will do it for me, he does take good care of his mom..lol

Making buckeyes today and tomorrow for granddaughters wedding which is on the 15th..

Hope you had a great day for your daughters wedding Roy..flowerforyou

Viv, hope all is good at your lake house..

Don, don't overdo, you won't be able to walk...lol

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:32 AM
Prayers and hoping it's not something serious..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 06/02/13 07:02 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYLIZ flowerforyou drinker

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 06/02/13 06:59 PM
Pay off grandkids college loans, donate to charity and then take a trip to Tahiti...always wanted to go there..

mssilverfox's photo
Tue 05/28/13 04:43 AM
Hope the eye is doing well, somtimes it takes a while...Keeping you in my prayers Topher..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Wed 05/22/13 05:30 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Wed 05/22/13 05:30 AM
Morning mingle friends..flowerforyou Weather is still great, although a little cooler here today. Rain in the forecast.. Hope everyone is good and safe..

Off to the gym in a few minutes, then to a glass shop to get my side mirror on my car replaced.. Hit a small bump in the driveway yesterday and the glass just fell out and broke...I'm lost without my side mirror..lol

Have a great day!!

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 05/20/13 05:13 AM
Good morning all... No bad weather here Don, been beautiful sunny and about 80 the last few days, no rain...sleeping with windows open. I saw that Oklahoma was getting lots of tornados last night, hope everyone is safe..
I'm off to the gym in a few minutes, and then some errands to run. Hope you all have a great day! flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:11 AM
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF ! flowerforyou drinker :banana: flowers

Hope you had a great day!!

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:35 PM
My stepson met a girl and moved to the Philippines...He really likes it but I don't have much info about where he lives.. He's not in touch with family much...sorry I can't help you..

mssilverfox's photo
Mon 05/13/13 05:30 PM
My white hair...I sometimes wear it very short (once had it spiked on top)and people stop me where ever I am and say how much they like it and how good it looks on me.. One time a guy walked by me in a store, just leaned closer and whipered that he "loved my hair" bigsmile laugh .. Guess some people have a hair fetish..

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 05/12/13 06:23 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers on Mingle2..

Hope you all have a beautiful day! flowerforyou flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 05/12/13 06:21 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all mothers here...flowerforyou

Have a beautiful day !

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:53 AM

Love all the cat pics , yes, I have a cat..bigsmile Keep them coming!!

Thank you Carole. It is very nice seeing you here. Hugs dear lady. flowerforyou

Hi, I do pop in here and look at the pics all the time..Thanks for sharing.. Hope you are doing well..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:46 AM
Edited by mssilverfox on Sun 05/12/13 05:47 AM
Great work Christine!! Coming from a former diabetic (25 yrs) when you're diabetic or even boarderline, it's a lot of work to keep you're numbers down.. Be careful with some of those meds as they have horrible side affects..Keep up the good work and you will have a long and healthy life..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sun 05/12/13 05:35 AM
Thanks Will..flowerforyou

mssilverfox's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:42 AM
Love all the cat pics , yes, I have a cat..bigsmile Keep them coming!!