Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:40 PM

Been on here for a few months now. Figured it was time to come out of hiding :)
Hello, dont be a stranger. best pfluck to you. Ted

I know I'm from Arkansas, but what's a pfluck?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:39 PM
Kisses.

Love kisses.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:35 PM
Love the name!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:31 PM

So I come home from a week long business trip at Hilton Head, and when I get home the first thing I notice is that the Jag isn't parked in the same place it was when I left. And upon closer inspection I notice that there's a dent on the passeneger side door that I'm pretty sure wasn't there before I left.

So I go in to the house, walk in to the bedroom, and there's my girlfriend and some guy I recognize but don't recall his name, naked in my bed.

So I need to know, which one of them do I hold responsible for the dent? I mean it's on the passenger side, so it really depends on who was driving.

You're kiddin' me, right? You're worried about the Jag? That's what bothers you about this picture?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:30 PM

No.

Men will do exactly what they have to do, whatever it is.... to be near or with the one they want to be with.

Move states, countries, jobs, lives......

no time = no interest.
yup!!!drinker

Amen!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:08 PM
Download this song by the Platters:

"You'll never know."

Then try to figure it out.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:07 PM
Hell, this is the USA. We ain't gonna listen to anybody anyway!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:07 PM

Bartenderdrinker

Cheers!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:06 PM
Well, he'll . . .

great pix . . .

he'll . . .

WOW!

he'll . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:04 PM

do you continue in the same job if you don't enjoy the work you do? would you quit even if you didn't have another job lined up?

Hell yeah, my life defines my job - not vice versa.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:03 PM
Man, seriously, I have always wanted to.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:02 PM
All I can say is. . .

. . . hell, I can't say anything. Where you from? Must be somepin' in the water. Get her to visit Hot Springs next date!

Though I have only dated one 50 y/o, yeah, admittedly, I am older than that, but she was . . . one of the best.

alonenotlonely's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:28 PM

Women have overlooked so many flaws in me and forgiven so many wrongs I've done and do. Women see me inside instead of outside. I've been blessed with so many wonderful women, without deserving any of them . . .

Yet we still see all these posts about how women . . . well, you know.

I just wish I could truthfully say that I really deserved the love of any one of them.

Can I get a witness?

Can someone tell me what the hell this guy is talking about?

alonenotlonely's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:53 AM
Women have overlooked so many flaws in me and forgiven so many wrongs I've done and do. Women see me inside instead of outside. I've been blessed with so many wonderful women, without deserving any of them . . .

Yet we still see all these posts about how women . . . well, you know.

I just wish I could truthfully say that I really deserved the love of any one of them.

Can I get a witness?

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:46 PM
Wow. I'm so blessed it would take volumes.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:42 PM
Soldier, temporarily for most, these are warriors, as are you. This changes everything . . . temporarily.

God uses the sinful more than the righteous to get His work done. I was there. I went through it, too. You come out on the other side - hopefully. It'll pass, as should any judgment of any man defending my freedom.

Love ya, man, and thanks for the sacrifice.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:38 PM

my ex raised three toddlers (one with Down Syndrome), worked a 40 hour a week job, AND got her degree in four years

it can be done

I tried it: worked, F/T student with 4.0 (GPA chaser) and raised 2 girls. Burned me out in just under 2 years. Hats off to her.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:36 PM
I'm still employed but no check since my M/C wreck the first week of July - at least the insurance is covering most of it.

Still, it sucks. Unemployment is not bad in Arkansas. In your field, there are plenty of opportunities. Best of luck.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:33 PM

school IS work

Got that right~!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:32 PM
If relationships were an "age thing" I'd say I prefer the mid 30s - heck, I've always said it!

At my age, unfortunately, most females are . . . well, extremely out of shape with no intention of getting back in! I don't mean this is required for love, sex, etc., but athleticism is necessary to share my life.

With that said, for now, I like younger. Give me someone my age in comparable shape and that's be great!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25