Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:28 PM

If I have, I'm not aware of it.

My father is a man of character and integrity. Since I've experienced these qualities firsthand, I do know that I need them in my man.

I'm a man of crackers and I like intergers! Is that close enough?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:26 PM

have you tended to attract or be attracted to those that reminded you in some way of your opposite sex parent?

Not consciously, because if it were conscious, it would be an easier choice.

Well, have you?

scared NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOscared

Yeah, like . . . . eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:25 PM
I'm not sure what you want.

5 weeks? There's gotta be special circumstances.

I once had a particular job as a bodyguard. Had sex with the girl I was protecting. Walked in the door at home and immediately confessed to the mother of my daughters: she forgave me on the spot. She really never mentioned it again.

Man, life is life. Ain't no formula! Honesty good even if it doesn't work out that well.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:03 PM

why did yours fall off or something?? laugh

well, it's kinda turnin black

Oh, that's normal!

Dude, you do know you're supposed to take that thing off after you're finished with sex, right?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:01 PM

Ella, you're a great poster.

My day was good. I still feel good. Got many "Happy New Year" phone calls - first 2 from my daughters! Have great positive Viet Nam veteran friends here in the apartments; went shopping (I love shopping). Had mail from beautiful ladies here on this site.

2009! It ain't 2008!!

I am glad to hear your day was good. May you continue to enjoy your days of 2009 too, and get more letters winkwink He he!! flowerforyou

Hope not. They were letters like "You perve", "Get Lost", "Not Interested", "Get Lost", "Loser", "Don't I have a cease and desist order against you already?", "You have the right to remain silent . . .".

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:57 PM
Well, dang, I can do this with one hand! Anyway.

alonenotlonely's photo
Aye!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Aye!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:56 PM
Aye!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:54 PM

I think guys are pretty much correct, why would they lie?

In my little experience, I see mostly women, looking definetely older than me, and posting that they are my age give or take a few years.

Then the women that look right to me, yet they all post their age like 20 years younger.

So, if I am right, either someone is lying or something happens to all women between the ages of 25 and 35. They age like someone has let the air out.

Guys, on the other hand, look exactly like the age they post.

I will have to disagree. I see men all the time on this site that look 15 years older than the age listed.

I have no reason to lie. I am 32 years old. I am a young woman.:wink:

You could lie and get away with it!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:53 PM

whats a laid black womanhuh

I'm not sure, but I'd guess pretty popular.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:50 PM

How many do you think are lying? Are you?

I see some of these pix and think, "You're 37 on what planet - Jupiter? Gravity has been rough on you! That or the "drinks occasionally" means between breaths!
Well, to be real,,,THEIR AGE doesn't bother me nearly as much as their TRUTH about their SEX!scared scared lol

I know! I just looked twice at a "transgendered" without knowing it. Does that make me transexually attracted?

No, just cautious. Sometimes you got to look twice to be sure you are reading it right!

To answer the question I am telling the truth. I get accused of looking 32 a lot! You have to see me in person to understand. Anywhere there is a chance to meet people you will find players. Some of us play and some of us don't. the tough part is asking the right questions to weed out the hustlers.

Not to be a biased or bigoted person but people of the transgender persuasion need to be very clear about what they are and should use a little tact where they post because I do not like deception and I am sure a whole gaggle of others out there agree. This is just a personal thought but would it not be more appropriate for a transgender to be looking in the men on men or women on women sections of Mingle2? It is not as much a matter of how they see themselves as much as I am a MAN looking for a WOMAN, not a FORMERLY A MAN. Look before you leap.

Otherwise have fun!

Life is like a box of chocolates.

Every once in a while you bite into one to find a worm in it...
EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on the worm part.

He/she wasn't being deceptive. Just looked purty danged good. Only the second time did I read . . . still looked purty danged good. If only he/she was my cousin . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:46 PM

why did yours fall off or something?? laugh

well, it's kinda turnin black

Oh, that's normal!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:45 PM
Ella, you're a great poster.

My day was good. I still feel good. Got many "Happy New Year" phone calls - first 2 from my daughters! Have great positive Viet Nam veteran friends here in the apartments; went shopping (I love shopping). Had mail from beautiful ladies here on this site.

2009! It ain't 2008!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:40 PM

ole 62easygoing is not doing to good. Just got my elderly dad out of the Hospital again. He has lost his memory. (Guess, i am a little sad right now.)

Sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for you both. Good Louck to you and your dad.

Me too. Except for "louck" - I'm not Jewish!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:38 PM

I can't stop shaking. I hate it. LOL

Have you seen the movie "Something about Mary"

Maybe you just need some hair gel!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:37 PM
Dang. Just read another profile that said they were a "laid black woman." Huh?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:36 PM

I know for a fact that someone on this site is lying about his age. How do I know? Becuase I started dating him and after 5 weeks he confessed and showed me his ID. *shrugs*

It says he is 36 here and he is 43 in reality.

But what can you do?

Close enough to be just a "clerical error"

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:33 PM
I am Zarathustra. Can you match me up? Or, at least, send me a worthy opponent?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:31 PM

How many do you think are lying? Are you?

I see some of these pix and think, "You're 37 on what planet - Jupiter? Gravity has been rough on you! That or the "drinks occasionally" means between breaths!
Well, to be real,,,THEIR AGE doesn't bother me nearly as much as their TRUTH about their SEX!scared scared lol

I know! I just looked twice at a "transgendered" without knowing it. Does that make me transexually attracted?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next