Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:04 PM

I'm new to this..Hopefully this one will work...
Hello to everyone...laugh

Welcome to you, too. Love the way you've furnished your house. Is that your living room or den?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:00 PM

post in the forums,its a great way to meet people here

Ditto. Post and you'll quickly learn who's really on here. Some post a profile and pisaddear after that. Get in the forums.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:51 PM

Come to Daddy! Ohhhh Mamacita! I will curl those toes!

But, I gotta know...You cook clean and really know how to please a man...Right?

Oh yeah, this guy too. He's right here.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:48 PM
You're lookin' for Lex Fonteyne! He's over there.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:45 PM
NOT having sex with the boss!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:44 PM

I've had one good cat - "Shulamite" - which was a Manx, and I think I liked it because she was almost a dog! I'd like to have another Manx, but . . . Dogs rule.

I love both... had a wonderful Manx cat for 13 yrs. Have a Yorkie now and she is the bomb...want to get another Manx again though too.

They're hard to find down here in the south. And when I do locate one, good God almighty they're outrageously expensive!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:39 PM

It depends on the tone in the voice when they say it.

And which body part they're touching.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:39 PM

Happiness is a journey, not a destination. Work like you don't need money; Love like you've never been hurt; And dance like no one's watching.

Happiness doesn't need a destination, work, money, love, pain, dancing, etc. It's fine just by itself. Don't worry, be . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:37 PM
I work in a professional field based on fault so I'd say men and women are on an equal field here. As for myself, there are some faults I don't care to admit to . . . but I will . . . eventually! Especially those I can't hide any longer!!!:laughing:

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:33 PM

u have a one track mindglasses

Naw, just one step away from omnivorous! My mind actually has 2 tracks.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:31 PM
It's rare that I hear it, but it usually means she's drunk!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:10 PM
Threat of death?

Penis - still attached (alive or dead).
Penis - unattached (alive or dead).
Penis.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:08 PM
Alter my other ego.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:07 PM
No one here, too.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:06 PM
I've had one good cat - "Shulamite" - which was a Manx, and I think I liked it because she was almost a dog! I'd like to have another Manx, but . . . Dogs rule.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:07 PM

Damn, it's snowing out and I am rarin' to go out and find me someone for a snowball fight and some good ol' fashion playing in the snow like a kid!!!! It's gorgeous out...wanna come?
Id Rather build a snow fort or go sliding. Last time I went out for a snowball fight I got hit with an iceball that hurt.

Know what cha mean. Snowball fights down here in the south are different than in the north: ours weigh 2 lbs and will break your nose!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:06 PM
I love snowball fights. We just don't get much down here. I am one of those guys who saves some of 'em in the freezer for later in the year to surprise the crap outta folks!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:04 PM

hello to all that said hello

waving
HI!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:59 PM
Somebody got into their kids' kush!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:57 PM
I've thought the same thing, Lex. When I read that sort of preamble, I always think, "OMG, they've got 'those' kids."