Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:37 PM
With my family reminiscing with joy in faith! My daughters and I would have a last blast and laugh until we couldn't breathe.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:36 PM

have any of yall had a 'mutal match' with someone that you found indescribably attractive.. that is, it's not the 'usual' attractive qualities..

You found all that on Mutual Match? I'm definitely doing something wrong - I seem to get kitty cats showing their bellies & small dogs wearing biker leathers!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:01 PM

My friends can take care of themselves. One of my best friends met a lady on here and just married her...and moved away.

For myself, I've been single nearly 5 years now and although have dated a bit, would not shoot him if I saw Cupid aiming that arrow at ME. I'm ready to be in love again so would take the hit.

That ain't Cupid, man! It's deer season!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:00 PM

I do believe its possible for me to find love just seems like its just out of reach:heart:

Ditto.

What's the scriptural equivalent? "Lord, I believe, but help me mine unbelief."

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:49 PM

I only date men in their 40's I dont have time for men my age or men even younger.........been there done that and dont want to do it again............

See, that's what I can appreciate. Not a prejudice, but a choice. I personally prefer women in the mid to late 30s because they seem to have everything except the total disillusionment, but that's experience & choice not prejudicial sentiment. I won't rule out 40s (hot), 50s or 60s, but experience has taught me, not some social standard.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:45 PM

I was 31 with a nineteen year old GF for a while.
At 37 I was involved with another 19 year old.

I tend to get along better with younger women. Oddly my last GF was 8 years older than me so with me it is not about age. it is about compatibility.

Not all younger women are scared of older guys.

I love not looking my age some times!!!

19? "Girl" friend? Sorry, but . . . at your age maybe you should look for "older" so you realize ain't much at 19 male or female - well, other than the obvious. JMO

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:41 PM

It's obviously not physical 'cause we see lotsa 20 y/o peeps on here who think a "push-up" is ice cream! A single member of this youngest generation has enough curves for five people! As a man, I see more women on here in their 40s with more heat than those in their early 20s. If anyone should have a prejudice, it's us older folks before obesity became "normal."

Just wondering - why is someone too old? Well, obviously, within limits 'cause some people can't wait to be "old" and some are "old" while they're still youthful! But really it can't be just physical so it must be something else - what is it? Old Guy.

Here we go ,,,AGAIN

Yeah, true, again, but I think it's a continuous reminder. Kinda like the self-deprecating profiles. Why do people seem so ashamed to brag on themselves? There are obviously great people on here we meet, but you can't tell from the profiles. We all should learn to brag more!
I bet if I went to your profile now, there'd be none of the best stuff about you that you'd like people to know. Bet?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:36 PM

I don't date young ladies anymore. While I can't say "all", I can say that most young people cannot hold an intelligent conversation because they just havn't lived long enough. Besides. you have to train em...and I like a woman who knows what she likes and aint shy about saying it.

Too old. hmmmm. I guess GROWING old with someone would be nice but I cant see myself hanging with a very much older woman. Wow..that does sound a bit predjudiced. Guess I'll think on it some more.

Doesn't sound prejudiced. Aging with someone is different from "growing old" with someone.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:35 PM
Athletic. Physical. Not sexual. Healthy.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:33 PM

Got meohwell Old Ladybigsmile

Naw, checked your profile a coupla times. You ain't no old lady!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:29 PM
Age is crap. I want to meet females with careers who are healthy. I don't care about the age crap. Younger they are, worse shape it seems, and dumber than dirt!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:27 PM
We Americans are so spoiled. Such a shame and wonder why we can't find "love."

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:25 PM
'cause cheatin's fair nowadays!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:25 PM
It's obviously not physical 'cause we see lotsa 20 y/o peeps on here who think a "push-up" is ice cream! A single member of this youngest generation has enough curves for five people! As a man, I see more women on here in their 40s with more heat than those in their early 20s. If anyone should have a prejudice, it's us older folks before obesity became "normal."

Just wondering - why is someone too old? Well, obviously, within limits 'cause some people can't wait to be "old" and some are "old" while they're still youthful! But really it can't be just physical so it must be something else - what is it? Old Guy.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:53 PM
Friends hurt each other. You don't "move on." Otherwise, you ain't friends!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:52 PM

do you serve her the 32oz beer she ordered or decline the sale?

Whadya you do?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:51 PM

My last purchase would have been something for the ZZs, but . . . it turned out to be a vacuum. Bummer.

Bummmers. People always ask me after living places like New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Dallas, Phoneix, etc...WHY I always come back to this backward little place. Two reasons. Paid off home and good connections.

Or, in the immortal words of the Fabulous Furry Freak brothers, "Tis better to have dope in times of no money than money in times of no dope". (Phineas Freak I think)

How the heck can you be that cool and be from La.?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:49 PM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuck. 'nother disguised "nice guy" thread. Read the disclaimer!!! Or post one!

well its not an act for some of us okay? I am just trying to keep it real its not my fault you feel bitter dont dump that in my lap!

it was meant to be jovial and jesting no actual offense intended

though I must say you might actually be a "nice guy" the thing is your actions(take that word choice with a grain of salt as it is understood only through what was written in these forums) dictated this thought and not your self proclamation as such...

Yeah, man, what she said . . . I think.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:49 PM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuck. 'nother disguised "nice guy" thread. Read the disclaimer!!! Or post one!

well its not an act for some of us okay? I am just trying to keep it real its not my fault you feel bitter dont dump that in my lap!

Cool response! That's what I look for - not the initial posting.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:47 PM

What does it mean to you? Has any one specific event given you the meaning you believe or is it a mix of things? flowerforyou

The opposite of "fearless" but with the same outcome.