Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:54 PM
I lost my Dad @ 5 and really loved him. Wiped out my childhood memories for years it was so traumatic. Raised by a great Mom (she's 89 and a great friend and advisor). I raised my 2 daughters alone most of their life and they're great kids and thankful for me.

Thing is, you just can't tell how it will all work out: I was raised by a Mom w/o my Dad; my daughters were raised by a Dad w/o their Mom.

Some guys really want kids and most parents know that when you love and raise a kid, he or she is always yours - no matter what DNA says.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:47 PM
You are too funny, 'becca!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:36 PM
Good Post ya got here, Fed.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:35 PM

:heart: How do you know if a man really loves you?:heart:

Have you seen the movie, "The Crying Game?" That'd be love. Ain't sure I got that in me (figuratively speaking, of course).

laugh laugh laugh :wink:

Hey, I see that wink!!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:34 PM

Fed Guy, you ride or are ya posin'? Is that a Suzuki?

Posin'??? Quien Yo???? I ride. It's a Honda CBR1000RR. I'm also a Blue Knight...or Green Knight in my case. How about you?

Kewl. Naw. not ridin' now. Been ridin' a long time, but had 2 wrecks in one day in Sept. 08 - the first @ 70mph on a back country road in the middle of the night and the second one trying to get myself home from the first one. My older daughter had just wiped out her new Ninja one week prior to mine. Told her I was just jealous of all the attention she was getting. We'll both be riding as soon as the attorney is through with the fight!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:29 PM

:heart: How do you know if a man really loves you?:heart:

Have you seen the movie, "The Crying Game?" That'd be love. Ain't sure I got that in me (figuratively speaking, of course).

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:27 PM
Is there really such a thing as band camp and . . . ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:22 PM

I just had a hankerin' and made some homemade biscuits (it's after 10:00 PM here), buttered 'em up and have undoubtedly sinned on several levels while enjoying them. Bet it's bad for me, too, but I haven't had sex since September so I'm gonna go butter up another one!!! Biscuit, I mean.

Cheers to you and the buttered biscuit!!! I haven't gotten more than a buttered biscuit since july!!, I guess that more more of a personal choice....thinking about it now...

Well heck yeah, it's a personal choice - otherwise, it's a professional choice (and I don't do them) so . . . have a biscuit!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:21 PM

Only one is dependent on me and if the person was worth it, then yes I would have the time and energy for them ....
If kids are going to scare they off, so be it, my kids come first and if they can't accept that, then I don't want them.

Sure. Some want kids and some don't. It's just another filter in the process.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:19 PM
Hell no, I ***** and whine and cry like a whuss! I'm a 21st century kinda guy.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:18 PM
Way2, have they seen your baby? 'cause that pic on your profile makes me think the father might be Spongebob Squarepants and that's kinda scary too!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:15 PM
Fed Guy, you ride or are ya posin'? Is that a Suzuki?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:13 PM

Here's a question for you people .... when someone ask the ages of my children I tell them 20, 17 and 14 months ... then poof they are gone ... which one is scareying them away?
shocked Your kids are 20 months, 17months, and 14 months?:smile: Thats a lot of babies to take care of.flowerforyou

Yeah, what happened to 11 months and 8 months?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:12 PM
I just had a hankerin' and made some homemade biscuits (it's after 10:00 PM here), buttered 'em up and have undoubtedly sinned on several levels while enjoying them. Bet it's bad for me, too, but I haven't had sex since September so I'm gonna go butter up another one!!! Biscuit, I mean.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:09 PM

Hey alone, never thought of that LOL

Hey back girl: yeah, that'd make you real bizzee!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:06 PM
Nemesis!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:05 PM
Well, if you say"20, 17, and 14 months." It sounds to me like you have one that's 20 months; one that's 17 months, and one that 14 months: that sort of fertility would scare any man!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:56 PM
Sure. Thank God.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:56 PM
My opinion is that guilt over any of those things listed is more damaging than the things themselves.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:54 PM
Yeah, I was really interested in this girl - we shared a common friend. We would talk only when around the friend and it was always awkward. Lasted for probably 2 - 3 years. Finally, I just asked her out: wow, we were both interested all that time and both intimidated by the other. Missed all that opportunity. Still love her, or at least the memory of her, to this day.