Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:47 PM
Sure. I doesn't have to go anywhere to still be fun, and it's always (within tasteful limits) complimentary.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:30 PM
Edy's Butterfinger ice cream! Dairy & fiber.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:27 PM

When they smell like fish....down their! shocked rofl

What do "we" smell like down there? Anyway, I like fish. Love tuna & sardines! If they just made one that smelled like shrimp, that'd be the one for me!

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:23 PM

:tongue: ^^^^NOT A NICE GUY:tongue:

Hey y'all watch this fella. Ever head that song, "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown?" Written about Mirror!!!

Word.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:21 PM

Some experts who viewed the video clips speculated that Mehserle fired his gun because he believed Grant had a deadly weapon, while others think the officer had mistakenly his handgun for a stun gun.

"If he was under stress he would not be able to distinguish between a Taser and his firearm," said Bruce Siddle, founder of PPCT Management Systems, an Illinois company that trains law-enforcement officers in use-of-force.

THAT is scary

Enraged by the story already, I haven't heard this, but it's certainly possible. I had a friend, just this AM, showing off his new Glock and accidentally fired his empty pistol through his windshield. Another unloaded gun accident! This officer coulda thought he had his Tazer instead of his pistol, but, if not, . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:31 PM
Single here, but my last gf was bipolar, schizo, multiple personality, so I still feel like i've got plenty of company!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:28 PM
I've posted and read replies that some people will be over someone in 3 days - tops! I just don't understand - glad I can't and kinda envious simultaneously.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:26 PM

You are never alone when you make yourself at home....with Minglebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Wow, I was just checkin' your profile (the bottom grey jerseys actually) when I noticed you're a Nunya. I've met a couple of them!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:21 PM
Dang, not often I wish I was a chick. How can all you lonely ladies pass on this dish?

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:19 PM

smittenWhy do some people jump from relationship to relationship?smitten

spockIs that healthy?spock

smile2Why can’t some people be alone for a bit (at least to get some closure and inward inspections)?smile2

What do you do Mirror?

I wait. It takes me a while.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:18 PM

I wouldn't date luv2 without a high powered taser...

Oh wait, here's one...

Hey luv2, wanna go out? ^_^

She wouldn't date you if you didn't have one!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:17 PM

1 Year?......Everything would get laid...The crack of Dawn wouldn't be safe....

But, if the asteroid misses...I will have to make alooooot of apologies.

I'd ask Krupa if he'd like to try it!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:16 PM

So far, it appears that forcing an encounter is a recipe for disaster. Its when you aren't looking that you seem to find the best ones.

but don't force itdrinker good point

Shoot, that's for nice guys. Find 'em and hunt 'em down. If that don't work, wait for it to happen!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:14 PM
That I can still throw a side kick as hard as and almost as fast as when I was half my age - also, that it hurts frickin' 10 times as much as it used to when delivered incorrectly!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:11 PM
I rarely miss an opportunity to speak to an anonymous woman - and I have an anxiety disorder with panic attacks. I just can't understand the inability to speak to women. Maybe some just haven't been hungry enough!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:09 PM
Hey man. Welcome to a purty danged cool site. Good luck.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:08 PM

luv2roknroll is the right woman for anyone ^_^

True that . . . if man they be!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:08 PM
Wow, I'm interested in seeing the answers to this one. I couldn't answer that for anyone - including myself!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:06 PM
I started listin' 'em and then decided . . . too many. No wonder I don't sleep!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:03 PM

sure i would

how do i know i won't die within the year anyway?

eventually i'm gonna die; does that mean i shouldn't get involve with someone since they are going to lose me anyway?

I choose this answer! Me too.