Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:41 PM

Yep I'm thinkin about goin to sleep

Naw, overrated. Tried it last month!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:41 PM

Watchin the tube and,noway cleaning the litter box.

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:39 PM

wow, if somebody is taking the time to chase you down on horse back..I'd say look out for the scatter shot.....

Or the human sized nets.

Just ask bright eyes.

Oh that's right!!! Planet of the Apes! Scared now! Leavin' this post.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:37 PM

wouldn't it be wild to have some gals on horse back, chasin yur ass down, and when they find ya it's up to them what they gonna do to ya.!laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :wink: drinker

They're all ridin' female horses, right?
laugh laugh laugh

Crap, I'm from Arkansas. Ya gotta be careful when animals are brought into philosophical fantasies!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:34 PM

wouldn't it be wild to have some gals on horse back, chasin yur ass down, and when they find ya it's up to them what they gonna do to ya.!laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :wink: drinker

They're all ridin' female horses, right?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:31 PM

People from all around the world congregate on this site & so i thought it would be an interesting topic. How do you define it & what does it mean to you? flowerforyou

Being the only one who knows where I am or who cares where I am at any given time.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:30 PM
Truly, I couldn't make one that I believed would be . . . "right." I've thought about it all my life and have never arrived at an answer I thought I would choose.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:25 PM
Aloha?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:24 PM
What? No peace on earth?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:24 PM
No way I can list them after you saints have finished!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:13 PM
I'm a good catch to throw away and then claim I got away!

Just use me up first, please!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:11 PM
'k Maryley, did what cha said an made 'nother drank - even tho i thot i shud quit.

So my kestion is, "Is this too big for my body?"

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:06 PM
Dewars. Razorback style!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:03 PM

Is it just me or do women that live far away just love the **** out of you while the ones that live close won't have anything to do with you. Saftey in distance I guess.

Just change your profile so you're closer to the ones who love the **** out of you and then you'll get the ones who really are close!!! Kidneys.
hahaha.

yes its true. but i also loved the my man from far away as well as when i was in his arms.

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. A bug eater!

What kind? I love french-fried grasshoppers!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:00 PM

Also, any chance you may become bored with these girls after you "fix" them? They're no longer unattainable at that point. No longer a challenge.

It's a valid point -- I do tend to be drawn to people who have a lot of problems -- so that's always a challenge, and yes, it does make things more interesting.

One of the psychologists I studied under habitually referred to me as the "rescuer type."

Yeah, me too, only down here in the south (I guess because of the Confederate Connection), it was called the "lost cause" syndrome. Whaddya say we make a Kramer/Elaine agreement and if we're still not married in 50 years (I'll be 106) we marry each other!?!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:56 PM

I love you.

I love you too. Can I move to AZ.?

Monk, what a great profile and pix. You gotta be gettin' hitz from all over!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:54 PM
Kudos to you. Add a veggie meal (like Subways [worked for me] and keep your metabolism active with halfway decadent snacks. Don't diet! Use your brain.

Again, Kudos.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:51 PM
None of the above.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:50 PM

Is it just me or do women that live far away just love the **** out of you while the ones that live close won't have anything to do with you. Saftey in distance I guess.

Just change your profile so you're closer to the ones who love the **** out of you and then you'll get the ones who really are close!!! Kidneys.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:48 PM
They tried to kill me. Almost succeeded.