Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:19 PM
I gotta agree with everyone who's posted~

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:17 PM

Which is why I will not cut corners when I'm shopping at the market.I purchase multi-grain cereal only.I leave Trix & Lucky Charms for the kids.:tongue:

Wow, you're possessed of quite an intellect to come up with that and, truthfully, I'm not saying that facetiously.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:16 PM

Hi all, am really new to this. In 01 had a masc. that couldn't be rebuilt unless a very long, drawn out, painful procedure. This summer had the other removed because it was just a worry. (cancer of sisters, one passed).
I feel great, thought it through for years. My q's are- should I put this in my profile, does this REALLY effect men in the way they veiw women? Am a honest woman,I don't usually wear a bra because of the nerve damage of the first and finally feel comfortable in my own skin again. Am guessing am a little gunshy about all of it because ex had problems with the first (yes,, I know, I know...hence ex). Was hoping those with insight of the dating world would give me some feedback.

Dang, girl, wouldn't mean nothin' to me physically, but it'd sure mean a lot that someone was that honest: rare thing!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:14 PM
Well, I'm from Arkansas so we know laws are a little different down here in the south, but I was supposed to do some brush cleaning for a new greenhouse I was to build. I thought, . . . or maybe I didn't. Anyway, used an SKS rifle to do it - at least for the first coupla hundred rounds!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:11 PM

Hi there, saw your post and decided to respond. First I would like to say that we out here on the internet have to have a thick skin to tolerate the mess that goes on, on here and sometime I think some of us shouldn't be on here if we can't understand that people do llike to play games and live out their fantasy of who they would like to be. I think it is sick, becuase I think if you are honest and truthful, that it could be a OK place where you could meet other OK people.

I seem to attract the people who are afrom africda and want money or want you to send them money. They are scammers.

Not sure what your experience has been, but I think I do know what you mean about people being fakers, liars, pretenders and people they say they are but are not. We just have to learn who they are and when you learn who they are.....believe them and move away as quickly as you can. It unfortunate, but you must. Be blesses in your search. Don't take to to serious either.

Crystal.:wink:

Whoa! I think I wanna move to Texas!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:09 PM

Fierce loyalty...(insert lion emo here)

Ditto. That's all I ever ask. Do any other wrong you want, but I expect loyalty 'cause I give it back-to-the-wall unequivocally to a fault!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:06 PM
Reprobate Mind.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:04 PM
Can't live without it!

Of course, I'm an adrenaline junkie!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:03 PM

rofl rofl
if this subject was in the "sex threads"........i'd explain!:wink:

That's where my train of thought automatically went, but I'm a dude - where else would it go?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:03 PM
Metaphysically, of course.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:35 PM

Think if somebody told you that they were probably coming over? What do you think that means?

Would it matter if it was something simple like they were coming over to water the flowers or something serious like coming over for dinner?

People don't tell me; they ask. I don't mean it to be mean; it's just the way it is. I'm private.

Yes, that's normal for me too. That was this person's way of offering to come over because they knew that I wanted some help digging to plant bushes.

Seriously, I know I'm an old guy, but what does "digging to plant bushes" really mean?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:28 PM

At least you know you aren't alone. There are more of us that feel exactly the same way!!1waving

I know there are many others out there, im having a low day. Sorry not trying to be whiney, i know thats how i seem. I just had to release some steam. I alway feel better when i put it in writing or talk to someone. Better than me thinking of ways to off myself and then start boohooing thinking about my family and friends.

That's what this place really is - more than a "dating" site. It's a place to vent and expose and be vulnerable. Feel free: you'll find advice but also judgment; you'll find agreement and the opposite; you'll find humor (often at your expense) that might release and relieve but sometimes exacerbates.

It's just us and it's just here. Love ya babe and hope you come out of the slump.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:24 PM
I just can't relate. "I'm comin' over?"

Do people really just say that and others accept it (except, of course, you're very closest)?

It's just beyond me.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:19 PM

There is that whole issue about not falling in the "sar-chasam" too!
Hilarious!

Help me, babe. I'm from Arkansas. We're (men) slower. What did that mean?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:17 PM

Definitely not. I've had many serious physical problems the last 2 years (surgeries and motorcycle wrecks) and when I could come back, it was great to talk to Lex and Mirror and Indian Princess and Winx and Krupa and so many others.

Saved my butt. I had no one else.

Aww....you said me.happy blushing flowers

Babe, you were the first to welcome me after the first 2 wrecks and Indian Princess after the last one. I love y'all!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:13 PM

called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids" what

Too freakin' funny! LOL lmao

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:12 PM

I hate being bored with life. What do bored people do? I stay bored. I hate not having anything to stimulate my mind. Tv is mindless and unimaginative. Music has become dull and lifeless. My friends are there yet i am lonely. My home life is tedious and degrading. My finances are crap so nothing is able to be fixed or changed and work is hohum and repeatative. I hope i get out of this slump soon. I dont think i can take much more.

Sounds pretty freakin' exciting for someone who's been trapped in their recliner for 2 months: friends? finances? work?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:11 PM
OK, it was freakin' funny. I just wanted to be the conservative caucasian . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:10 PM

Yes we are nothing without Christ.

We need him in our lives Amen.

Amen, brother. No truer words spoken. Grace and Peace be with you.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:09 PM
Definitely not. I've had many serious physical problems the last 2 years (surgeries and motorcycle wrecks) and when I could come back, it was great to talk to Lex and Mirror and Indian Princess and Winx and Krupa and so many others.

Saved my butt. I had no one else.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25