Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:36 PM
Great question. SOLVITOL? Otherwise known as Cyanide.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:33 PM

New here. Hope you all find what you are looking for.

Get out here and post, man. Welcome! How'd you come up with the name?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:33 PM
Read the Word. Don't just listen to denominational interpretations. There's much there that's not taught - like dinosauers & such. If there is life on another planet or planets, Christ would still be Lord there and God would still be God, I would think. People who don't read for themselves . . . well, what do you think they should do with their opinions? Whether it's the Bible or the newspaper? Read - it's the other white meet!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:26 PM
Won't be here, I betcha!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:26 PM
In fifteen days I'm homeless. Too many motorcycle wrecks in one year. On the sixteenth day I'll turn 57. I think it's gonna be a freakin' adventure (at least I hope so). Stuff happens. I've had it all and now I won't have anything. "Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away too fast" (Jimmy Buffett). I'll still be me and my God will still be God. Just gotta stock up on toilet paper - that's one thing I gotta have.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:21 PM
Ugly? Rude.
Ugly? Crude.
Ugly? Mean.
Ugly? Addicted.
Ugly? Selfish.

Dang, the list goes on and on and on and . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:18 PM
I'm just posting 'cause it's an Arkanas thread. Ain't a good guy or a nice buy - few and far between - but I'm . . . I don't know. Just what the heck am I?

alonenotlonely's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:25 PM

I can only respond from my perspective. Currently I am 70 and I have a little trouble thinking about dating a woman of the same age. In my experience (certainly where I live) they don't seem to be interested in much except sitting around the house, chatting with the other 'crones', looking after their grandchildren, getting obese and waiting to die.

I came to Mexico 20 years ago, met, fell hopelessly in love and married a woman 23 years my junior. We had a complete and blessed relationship until she passed away 3 and a half years ago of cancer. In retrospect, she gave me back 20 years of a dormant lifestyle. Her relative youth. Her 'joi de vivre', dedication and loyalty literally brought me back to life. We partied, we danced on the beach, we drove our ATVs, we enjoyed the beautiful Sea of Cortez in our boat, we camped, traveled, we raised her children and we loved each other. Am I wrong to wish for something similar now that I am a widower?

While I appreciate that I am limiting my choices here in our small village but it doesn't make any sense to have a relationship with another 'very senior' person. I have way too much living to do. I own and operate a beachfront cantina and work 12 to 14 hours a day and I play just as hard. I am not planning for a future, I am in it and I want to enjoy it with someone who can enjoy it with me. At the same time I can help prepare her and her children for theirs.

Age is just a number and does not exist where true love is involved. After all love is not a feeling, it is an ability, and saddly some never develope the ability.

YES some men won't date women their own age but fior decent and mature men, there is usually a reason.

I like this answer.

alonenotlonely's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:19 PM
Closed head injury or the pain meds for everything else - I'm not sure which. Result was the same though.

alonenotlonely's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:16 PM
Thank God for His intervention. So many times!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:58 PM

the branch of medicine dealing with the rectum and anus...

How does one come to the to this decision to do this when they grow up?

Money!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:55 PM
What a gracious fight he fought.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:54 PM

The Word of God (Bible), if you consider it as any substantial source, says that God directs lightning to its very mark.

Ruh-roh!

And, besides being male, I just got my second metal plate screwed into my body!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:54 PM
The Word of God (Bible), if you consider it as any substantial source, says that God directs lightning to its very mark.

Ruh-roh!

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:52 PM
I've been here - off and on - for 2 years. I've come here with a broken heart, near suicidal from the side effects of medication, and recovering from serious motorcycle wrecks. There are many, many good people on here - just gotta stay here long enough to find 'em and, if they ain't in the forums, it's a long-shot gamble they're real. The fakes fade away.

alonenotlonely's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:50 PM
Naw, I had the opportunity. My friends actually borrowed my 1953 Willys Woody to go there.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:40 PM

I mean...we can just cuddle....:tongue:

Okay, but if I see any of those KY warming gels, we got a problem!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:37 PM

Yeah, and . . .

I'm a whole lotta stuff, but I can be 'cause I'm an American! You must think you're in Canada!

Psst....he's in Jerusalem.

Well, heck, we gotta Jerusalem in Arkansas! And a Paris! And a Moscow!

We have a Frankenstein in Missouri.laugh

MY FANTASY CAN GET BETTER! HALLELEUJAH!!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:35 PM
YUK!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:35 PM

I'll be honest - I had to google kookaburra bigsmile

Now I have to confess the same. Must be a Yankee!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25