Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:52 PM

Dating is pointless.

Just grab one and lock her in your basement.

She'll get used to it after a while.

Dating is fun.

Commitment is pointless!

I suppose it would be fun for those who get dates easily...lol

I do, and I'm not sure why 'cause I ain't no purty boy or a boy for that matter. It's just gotta be personality, truthfulness, and sense of humor 'cause there ain't no hidden surprises here!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:43 PM
Damn ugly stuffed toy, though! LOL

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:41 PM

growing up in the ghetto just under LA when i was a kid... mom worked 16 hour days to make sure i had school shoes. i was so independant that it made me one hell of an honery woman.

but it was nothin compared to my best friend who lived in the projects across the street. mom was a meth addict dad was a dealer and MY MOM combed the lice outta their hair and took care of her and her brother and sister on top of me.

it was a crazy life back then.

trust me.. i thank god every day for not being on the street or in the projects.

vERY entertaining profile and great pix. Got some artistic talent there, girl!

lol thank you.

Seriously. Even an old hillbilly can recognize that!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:39 PM

Work on yourself and your codependency issues

It's hard if you really loved her but these things happen

Concentrate on you and remain a good loving person

Just don't become bitter and hateful

That helps nothing. Jmo:heart:

Yes, listen to this wisdom.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:38 PM

ive been seeing a wonderful girl for the past 9 and a half months. a few days ago she made it very clear to me that she still loved me! ... she just isnt IN love with me anymore.

she let me know how shes never really been single and doesnt want a boyfriend period, and how she still wants us to be friends! (i was her only real close friend even before we dated)

now i find that 2 days later she had already started dating someone new, and she seems to not be interested in returning my messages. (i swear im giving her space and not being a stalker! heh)

im happy for her having moved on, and im not mad at her at all. im simply having a horrid time controlling my racing mind, and getting over it. especially her immediate move onto someone else. (god the unwanted thoughts in my head over that part!) i havent been able to eat or sleep much and im trying to be proactive about it all by moving on and not just sitting around dwelling on it. my heart wont stop pounding sometimes and im completley baffled by what to do with all this free time i suddenly have! i feel like ive not just lost my girlfriend but my best friend all at once.

what do i do? i know myself quite well and know if i found someone new? id be able to be happy and move on to them without it being a total rebound. problem is, in this town? how do you meet someone new! and if thats not the approach to take? then what ELSE do i do?!

thanks for any input here people.

Man, I raised gorgeous daughters with full personalities. Chances are she'll come back to the friend: will you be ready? Mature, learn, grow.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:34 PM

i totally agree dating is a blast never know what is gonna happen..

but then the longer and longer you talk you start to find out all the strings attached in my case anyway and they where all like that...

and they weren't all bar chicks either.

i dunno (((sighs)))

GREAT profile and pix, man. I'm envious. Can you give me some hints and loan me a few pix?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:33 PM

growing up in the ghetto just under LA when i was a kid... mom worked 16 hour days to make sure i had school shoes. i was so independant that it made me one hell of an honery woman.

but it was nothin compared to my best friend who lived in the projects across the street. mom was a meth addict dad was a dealer and MY MOM combed the lice outta their hair and took care of her and her brother and sister on top of me.

it was a crazy life back then.

trust me.. i thank god every day for not being on the street or in the projects.

vERY entertaining profile and great pix. Got some artistic talent there, girl!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:30 PM

In fifteen days I'm homeless. Too many motorcycle wrecks in one year. On the sixteenth day I'll turn 57. I think it's gonna be a freakin' adventure (at least I hope so). Stuff happens. I've had it all and now I won't have anything. "Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away too fast" (Jimmy Buffett). I'll still be me and my God will still be God. Just gotta stock up on toilet paper - that's one thing I gotta have.

Whatsup bro?

I will give you a place to live.

If you hook me up with one of your daughters.

:tongue:

Totally playing man. Hope you don't take offense to that. I was leery to post it.

But.

They are angels, just georgeous.

Good work by you bro.

bigsmile

Thanks, man. Much appreciated humor, BTW. They are; they're great. It was an effort and they're Daddy's Girls, but the rewards are tremendous. Also, neither of them knows my dire straits. Ain't nothin' for a stepper!

Good.

Now if I can have your permission to ask the brunette to marry me, that would be great.

She is phenomenal.

Tell her to come back on this site.

:wink: laugh

Tell you what: she's quite something. She only dates older men. She is a departmental supervisor at a prestigious national company; she just signed a modeling contract 3 weeks ago; she is going to try for American Idol when they come to Arkansas the next time; she can't find love 'cause no one looks deeper than her beauty. How can I introduce you two?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:24 PM

Dating is pointless.

Dating is fun.

Commitment is pointless!

I agree.

Well partly.

Dating is a fun, adventurous part of life. Never know what could happen.

There are funny stories from it - inspirational stories from it -

It's fun.

The commitment part. well whatever. :tongue:

Wouldn't it be great if the commitment was an equilateral agreement?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:20 PM

Dating is pointless.

Dating is fun.

Commitment is pointless!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:17 PM
Yeah, me, too. gOOD luck with tht, Val.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:12 PM
Hey K. Come on in. Welcome. They even let me in here!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:11 PM

Wow (((Dubs))) that's some bad experience there... noway

I feel better 'bout myself. Thanks, man.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:51 PM
See, I don't know what y'all are talkin' about. I figger it ain't frog legs.

My Mama wasted all that money on my education.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:48 PM

80's my *ss. Disposable camera. Like I was gonna run 30 miles for my digital camera.......hardly.

yOU would too! Well, except for the Xanax you would have!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:47 PM

My work, my son, learning, politics, my family, my friends...

I'm very passionate about all the things in my life I believe in, both people, places, and ideas.

Ditto...

(((Lilith)))

And ADRENALINE!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:45 PM

In fifteen days I'm homeless. Too many motorcycle wrecks in one year. On the sixteenth day I'll turn 57. I think it's gonna be a freakin' adventure (at least I hope so). Stuff happens. I've had it all and now I won't have anything. "Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away too fast" (Jimmy Buffett). I'll still be me and my God will still be God. Just gotta stock up on toilet paper - that's one thing I gotta have.

Whatsup bro?

I will give you a place to live.

If you hook me up with one of your daughters.

:tongue:

Totally playing man. Hope you don't take offense to that. I was leery to post it.

But.

They are angels, just georgeous.

Good work by you bro.

bigsmile

Thanks, man. Much appreciated humor, BTW. They are; they're great. It was an effort and they're Daddy's Girls, but the rewards are tremendous. Also, neither of them knows my dire straits. Ain't nothin' for a stepper!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:43 PM
Damn Yankees! Handin' over power . . . dONKEY dOOKIE! Who thinks that way?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:41 PM

What is ugly to you?

What triggers abhorrence in you?

How do people show you their ugliness?

People with an incredible illusion of entitlement.

Love that one! Great post.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:38 PM

to spend on scientific research, what would you spend it on? Why?

Bees. The super-pollenators who are dying.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25