Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:04 PM

Just think, after 10 or so years together, you'll be GLAD he's gone for weeks at a time. laugh

laugh He's not new....he's a re-run.

that's how he introduces me... " You guys remember Lee? Yeah...I'm big on recycling." ohwell laugh

8 years now.....with time off for poor behaviour.... and I still feel less when he is away.

Wow! I tell my daughters You've found the right one when he feels like he's less when he's away.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:03 PM
Gawd> My name is so not true anymore.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:01 PM
Wow, to be missed like that.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:45 PM

When is it time to leave that ill-fated relationship and head for pastures new ?

When you post this question online.

which reminds me that I will NEVER post such a question...

Fer real. DUH?

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:44 PM
I wasn't young then. I was already 36.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:42 PM

When is it time to leave that ill-fated relationship and head for pastures new ?

When you post this question online.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:42 PM
Elect it to public office.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:41 PM
Inspire me.

alonenotlonely's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:40 PM
I wish it had only beenfor 3 evenings.

I've never in my life been so unproductive. I feel like so much ka-ka.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:34 PM
BBBUUUUUIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:34 PM

In fifteen days I'm homeless. Too many motorcycle wrecks in one year. On the sixteenth day I'll turn 57. I think it's gonna be a freakin' adventure (at least I hope so). Stuff happens. I've had it all and now I won't have anything. "Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away too fast" (Jimmy Buffett). I'll still be me and my God will still be God. Just gotta stock up on toilet paper - that's one thing I gotta have.

Whatsup bro?

I will give you a place to live.

If you hook me up with one of your daughters.

:tongue:

Totally playing man. Hope you don't take offense to that. I was leery to post it.

But.

They are angels, just georgeous.

Good work by you bro.

bigsmile

Thanks, man. Much appreciated humor, BTW. They are; they're great. It was an effort and they're Daddy's Girls, but the rewards are tremendous. Also, neither of them knows my dire straits. Ain't nothin' for a stepper!

Good.

Now if I can have your permission to ask the brunette to marry me, that would be great.

She is phenomenal.

Tell her to come back on this site.

:wink: laugh

Tell you what: she's quite something. She only dates older men. She is a departmental supervisor at a prestigious national company; she just signed a modeling contract 3 weeks ago; she is going to try for American Idol when they come to Arkansas the next time; she can't find love 'cause no one looks deeper than her beauty. How can I introduce you two?

She's a model? Makes sense.

I'm assuming she doesnt need dad's help finding men. :tongue:

Good luck

Good luck? Dude, I'm my daughters' best friend! They're killin' me! I offer to shoot the sobS or break kneecaps or whatever. ()&^%%(&(&(*^&*&%+)_(**&%$#@!!&&*^^

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:30 PM

Dating is pointless.

Just grab one and lock her in your basement.

She'll get used to it after a while.

Dating is fun.

Commitment is pointless!

Why is commitment pointless?

Well, there is a point: that it's pointless! Sorry, Winx, you know I love you dearly, but even a hopeless romantic like me can't help but become jaded. Women are the new men!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:27 PM

it aian't about being a pretty boy it's all about the personality well that's what my experience and being able to make her laugh

PAH!!!

I still prefer the basement. It's much cheaper and less work. lol

Dubz, let's rent the basement for scientific purposes and see if we're missin' something. JAG, how much?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:25 PM
Are any chicks diggin' this, Spock?

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:18 PM
Whut?

I know I had that right here........................

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:17 PM

Oh, those are all such a turn on... I just don't know which one you should spew out first...

Love this one!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:58 PM

What's the poorest you've ever been?

The poorest I've ever been was when I had a good life: I lived in my house of seven bedrooms, kept company with expensive film stars, my chauffeur drove a Bentley and on the weekends I'd take out my red Benz sports convertible.

Unfortunately I also owed the government $1,208,442 in back taxes, the Ruzzio family another two million, my house was mortgaged to the hill, the Bentley and the Jaguar (which unfortunately I was forced to drive off the cliff at gun point, for insurance purposes -- that's when I got the Benz) had more money invested in them than what I had in the bank, I owed my tailor, my greengrocer and my shoe-shine boy.

Hey! I been lookin' for you.

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:57 PM

I'm a size 12, and by entertainment standards, that's fat.

Someone told me men don't care so much about sizes or inches, just a good bust-waist-hip ratio.

But that's just one guy. Some men like their girls slim. So just throwing the question out there, what do you consider "fat"?

Rubenesque? OMG!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:55 PM

do i tell her about my ex girlfriend first do i tell her about my tremendous debt first? do i tell her about my addiction to mingle first? or none of the above and let her find out on her own?

Virgin in all the above. Doh!

alonenotlonely's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:55 PM
Naw, I'm friends with all. If he's worth havin' as a friend, have 'im; if he ain't, don't. Your call. Make you own decision and it won't be wrong; might be ineffective, but as long as it's yours it won't be wrong. JMO

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25