Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:06 PM

Im celebrating my birthday in 45 minutes!! drinks drinks

With sex toys???
[/quot

At her age, she ALREADY knows men can't keep their promises? We're dooooomed!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:05 PM
I had quit on Chantix . . .

. . . until I attempted suicide on that crap! Then I decided I'd rather smoke.

So I quit on my own and had another motorcycle wreck (3 in 1 year - I know, I love to go fast) and could do nothing BUT smoke!

Now, I'm trying the patch, the gum, russian roulette, fishing, pokin' my eyes out, scratchin' my butt, etc.

At least I never started until I was 43! Lungs are still clear (except for the one I collapsed in this last wreck).

Oh yeah, gOOD lUCK!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:01 PM

I always assume probaly means the person is unsure that they will follow through

Do you think that they should have called to tell you what's going on for sure and not leave you hanging?

Yes.........smokin

Me, too.smokin

I love you. Will you marry me . . . again? \\

I know. Everyone says the same thing.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:01 PM

omg did any of you watch the video im black and found it hilarious

Naw, I found it offensive. Try that crap with either of my daughters and the humor ends at "boo" and you're blind! They don't believe any of this stereotypical BS.

I don't need to see anymore than that.

its sarcasm thats the point satire ppl satire

Satire is Chappelle - well, on occasion. I don't mean to offend you with my opinion, but I've raised my girls that communication is not what you say, but how it's taken. This happens to split

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:58 PM

We are not saved by obeying the law but by believing in jesus Christ and his death on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins.

And by asking for forgivness you will be forgiven.

Accepting Jesus into your Life is the only way.

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life,
no one comes to the father but through me.

But didn't you just give me a regime? Laws? No offense, but it comes down to faith vs. works and, we all know, Lord, don't we?, how many denominations that leads to.

Christ died to free us from the Law. We can do nothing. There is none righteous - no, not one.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:56 PM

omg did any of you watch the video im black and found it hilarious

Naw, I found it offensive. Try that crap with either of my daughters and the humor ends at "boo" and you're blind! They don't believe any of this stereotypical BS.

I don't need to see anymore than that.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:53 PM

I always assume probaly means the person is unsure that they will follow through

Do you think that they should have called to tell you what's going on for sure and not leave you hanging?

wINX, you, of all people. . . duh?

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:52 PM

Lookin' for deer sign up north. Checkin' out the huntin' sites! Huntin' season's just weeks away and I love deer meat - just really hate to kill 'em.
I wound not be able 2 kill them...Nice rotti by the way:thumbsup: I had one called Zeus sadly his died now but he was the best dog you could have

So, Keith, wanna meet for coffee like Dragoness? Maybe somewhere in between . . .LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:51 PM

What? So.

You mean you had some? I'm soooooo, like, jealous!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA

cracks me up

Not when it's really racism. I'm old enough.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:50 PM

Lookin' for deer sign up north. Checkin' out the huntin' sites! Huntin' season's just weeks away and I love deer meat - just really hate to kill 'em.
I wound not be able 2 kill them...Nice rotti by the way:thumbsup: I had one called Zeus sadly his died now but he was the best dog you could have

Amen to that, brother. I never would have thought Rotts could be such endearing beings. Absolutely wonderful and the best guardians for children!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:48 PM

When we live our lives we should help those in need and pray for them.

God knows everything you say, think, and do.

Keep your heart pure and your thoughts.

Do good to your neighbor and you will be blessed.

Pray and Read your Bible Daily.

Ask God To Forgive You Of Your Sins.

Accept Jesus into Your Life as
Your Personal Lord and Savior.

Let us wait for the coming of the LORD JESUS.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

AND . . .

. . . you do this?"

And, submitting to these "laws" you expect salvation from the One who freed us FROM the LaW?

Uh, methinks thou . . .

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:47 PM
Live Long and Prosper!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:45 PM

I would put on something cute, but casual, straighten up my hair,

andddd... make sure I look as if Ive had plenty of sleep.. if not, then id use a little makeup for a natural cover look.

Put on a little body spray..

Iddd.... straighten up my house so its for sure decent... put carpet deoderizer down to make it a nice scent..

Id ask if they ate... and Id put on a pot of coffee, or ready my expresso machine.

Then Id purchase two donkeys, and hire a couple on midgets.. put down some plastic, and toss in some baby oil.

Got my fantasy for the weekend!!!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:44 PM

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:43 PM
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! You scored on here before you even posted? gOTTA check out your bio!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:41 PM

Think if somebody told you that they were probably coming over? What do you think that means?

Would it matter if it was something simple like they were coming over to water the flowers or something serious like coming over for dinner?

People don't tell me; they ask. I don't mean it to be mean; it's just the way it is. I'm private.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:51 PM

Sorry, I require 48 hours notice!

Very nice pics and a cool bio. Love the honesty.

Dangit! I swear, BigBanoona, I didn't know it was your post! I will post no more forever!

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:50 PM

Sorry, I require 48 hours notice!

Very nice pics and a cool bio. Love the honesty.

alonenotlonely's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:48 PM

Dang, man, MS? Whew, that'll take courage. The President of the law firm I work for was recently diagnosed . . .

He's a freakin' fighter tho'! Hope to you, man.
YES I am a fighter to but I dont let it take me over ok.glasses :smile:

Cool, man. I'm trying to convince him to take the "fight" to the next level - not just the metaphysical.

Best of luck to you. There's a lot happening in that area of medical expertise right now.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25