no photo
Wed 12/30/09 05:33 AM

Hiya, Heather.flowerforyou

Hello honeybuns! Hope everything is going well at your house!

UGH noway

This house is driving me to drink...lol

The electrical outlets have, one by one, started failing. I am down to 3 or 4 plugs in the entire house that actually work.

And of COURSE, it couldn't happen when I have an entire weekend to get them all replaced. Noooooo....they have to fail when I have to work 6 days this week.grumble

Oh dear! Sounds like you need to check the electrical out entirely. You certainly don't want a fire. You sure have had the projects to do around there eh? Keep yourself safe my friend!

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:09 PM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Tue 12/29/09 05:10 PM

The 'Blame Based' - Are a nightmare in my experience! They are almost impossible to work w/ and achieve any real, lasting results! Nothing is their fault, they are eternal victims and nothing will ever change that or deliver them into the ability towards healing accountability. Almost as if they've given over control of their lives outcome because it is outside their jurisdiction, someone/something else's responsibility/fault, and they are eternally powerless to change it! This crew generally never wears their heart on their sleeve, do not process their mistakes (NOT my fault types!), do not implement healthy changes and make life a living Hell for the shame based! They take adversity and blame it on the world! They STAY sick and I call them 'The Crawlers'. I will ONLY work w/ this community IF they've identified it and really want to change! I can't treat endless symptoms forever; I am only interested in CURE!

I was married to one of these. It was exhausting. I didn't even know the extent of it until some of his family members and I got to talking after the fact. It spiraled much more downward after I wasn't there to pick up after him. The worst part is he pulled me in a lot of times and for THAT I feel guilty.

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:02 PM

Just a thought....perhaps a change of strategy may be worth considering.

Think about it........be some fake shmoe for three months then, when it is time "for you to change"...change to the guy you are now. Hell.......I need to try that approach!

This is pure brilliance! Absolutely pure brilliance in it's strangest but most sane form!!!

laugh ... That is SO brilliant, ... that it is almost beyound scope! ... drinker

I'm actually diggin' this idea too. Don't normally go for the fake out routine, but this has merit. I hope Lex takes advantage of this strategy.....Kudo's to Krupa!

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:36 PM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Tue 12/29/09 03:36 PM
Ummmmm, I don't see "b!tch" in you at all. So you have standards......as you should. Maybe 2010 will be "the" year!! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:15 PM

hey you 40 somethings...snowing like crazy here again. Anything besides that going on with anyone else?

We got snow here too, but the roads are finally clear again. Besides pre-teen drama, not much going on here. Oh wait, I did have a "date". Was very nice and will hope the same for the next one!

You had a date..and was very nice. That's positive..Are you going to see him again..or her (I don't know your preference, nor care, just didn't want to assume).

I was pondering the other day...It has been 2 years since I had a date..

hehe.....yes it was a man ( I do indeed prefer men). And yes I plan to see him again. A nice friendship for now, 'cause that's kind of where I think it's best to start.

Girl! We need to get you a date! You are way to lovely to be going 2 years without.

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:07 PM

hey you 40 somethings...snowing like crazy here again. Anything besides that going on with anyone else?

We got snow here too, but the roads are finally clear again. Besides pre-teen drama, not much going on here. Oh wait, I did have a "date". Was very nice and will hope the same for the next one!

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:06 PM
Yes it was worth it and yes it's still worth it. Wouldn't be much of a life without love.

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:03 PM

Hiya, Heather.flowerforyou

Hello honeybuns! Hope everything is going well at your house!

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:08 AM

I just like it to be warm all the time.Need to find a big,warm bear of a man to keep me warm!

That sounds yummy....a big warm bear of a man.....:tongue:

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:07 AM

enjoy it ice... I'm down to my last few months of 49tears

Good morning to you! Countdown to the big 5-0 eh? We'll have to throw you a mingle party!

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:06 AM

waving ...less than a week now until I turn 40 :cry:

Awwwwww, it's not so bad. I just turned 40 recently. I think it's going to be the best year yet!! I seem to finally know what I want out of life....laugh Celebrate...:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:44 PM

when I met my ex-wife 12 years ago I fell in love immediately. Had to really conquer her. But then there was our first tender kiss. I asked her to marry me after a month. I was convinced she was the love of my life; my princess.

And here I am: recently divorced...

Similar situation happened to me. We met and a few months later were married. Lasted 12 years. Must be something about getting to the 13th year.

I had a good 12 years (most of them anyway) and I cherish the memories. I hope you feel the same way?

Getting there. I didn't cherish much the first 2 years after the divorce (cheating). I have worked through it. Glad you have good memories!

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:37 PM

when I met my ex-wife 12 years ago I fell in love immediately. Had to really conquer her. But then there was our first tender kiss. I asked her to marry me after a month. I was convinced she was the love of my life; my princess.

And here I am: recently divorced...

Similar situation happened to me. We met and a few months later were married. Lasted 12 years. Must be something about getting to the 13th year.

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:33 PM
Dude, It's been Christmas around here....laugh

Hello Faith, pardon my manners. I hope you find the kind of man you are looking for! Welcome to Mingle..flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:30 PM
Yeah, asking doesn't always help either. Often times you get a lie or a non-answer or even a defensive kind of answer. I'm just now learning to just let it go.

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:28 PM
I did a little deeper than usual cleaning today too (have a "friend" coming over to visit) and I was amazed at the amount of dust that is collecting on the walls and cupboards....sick. I need to get me one of those duster things on a stick.

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:51 AM
I love yoga, all body types can do it as it can be modified as needed. I use to love the lunchtime class at my work, but it's gone now..sad. Breathing is so important with any form of exercise and I try to teach my patients at work about this as well.

I have never really tried meditating, but would be open to it.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:39 AM
Merry Christmas AW's!!

Hope you all have a great holiday.

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:38 AM
I don't mind a handshake or hug......but I don't like close talkers.

I had a guy once who was talking randomly at a function (his wife was standing close by) and he just kept following me around my daughter's stroller. Every time I would move, he would move closer. It was maddening! I finally had to put the stroller between him and I and use it like a wall. I can hear you from OVER THERE!!.....laugh

no photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:37 PM
Sounds yummy!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25