no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:21 PM
I'm sorry you are hurting. It would appear that the "lady" maybe had something else going on.......possibly another man or a live-in or something? Definitely something sketchy there. I would chalk it up to more practice and good sex..lol. Good luck on the next one. Go get 'em tiger!

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:03 PM

I wish you well OP. I think you have the right attitude.

I giggled to myself when I read that someone found it off-putting for a fat girl to have confidence. Confidence is not measured in pounds.....it's measured in self worth and pride for the person that you are. It's all encompassing, not just a visual peek in a good mirror.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolutely love the new pic happy

Thank ya' muchly.....It's a skinnier me....laugh
Kind of fitting considering the topic!

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 06:57 PM

Woah, this thread is moving fast. I'm quoting different people here.

Actually Sociology 101 teaches us that it does work. The threat of public ridicule does make people change their behaviors.

Some people, under some circumstances, will change some of their behaviors due to threat of public ridicule - that doesn't make it desirable to use threat of public ridicule as a means of changing behavior. Some people who have weight issues have both addiction issues and self esteem issues. While addiction drives them to continue eating, being victims of public ridicule can exacerbate the self esteem issue, creating a cycle. A fat cycle.

People who have a healthy level of self esteem will not be effected by ignorant and childish people ridiculing them.

Best case scenario: you have someone who has changed their behavior because of this threat of public ridicule - is that desirable? I don't think so. I'd rather they learn to value themselves and their healthy.

and I have met some offly disturbing confident fat girls

It must be offensive to your sensibilities to meet a heavy girl who respects herself.

Once again Spider voices my own thoughts. What so disturbing about a fat girl being super confident? I've known some very heavy women who were not only super confident, they were semi-athletic. They'd go on long distance week long hikes, they go bike touring, long distance swimming. I find them to be very attractive women.

its like oh oh his grammar isn't right so him saying fat is unhealthy has no relevancy

Thats not how i took it, at all. I thought the whole point was: people have preferences. You don't like fat girls. Some people don't like people who can't (or don't bother) to use proper english. I agree with Spider, its completely on topic.

No, that's what the studies say. And not "fat", because that's a descriptive term that doesn't mean anything clinically. People who are between "optimum weight" and "obese" live longer than anyone else on average.

It makes sense to me. Past a certain point, being overweight places unreasonable physical stress on different systems of the body, which could shorten your life span. But below that point, slightly overweight people seem to me to be less psychologically stressed (and less effected by stressers) than all us skinny people.

Skinny meditating monks would be an exception, with their

I dont thinks its about fat, skinny, tall, short. I think its all in the way a lady carries herself. Confidence is sexy

Agreed.

Again, you're just talking about your own preferences. Why not let others have theirs as well?

Some people have difficulty accepting that others are really very different then they are. Also, some people find it threatening when people have beliefs different then theirs.

Consider:

rolls on the other hand are just disgusting

Maybe this is obvious to everyone, but: this is only an opinion. Some people have different opinions. Some people actually like rolls of fat on a women.

Hold the bag to your mouth and breathe in deeply....now let it all out. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, all better......flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 06:53 PM
I really didn't see the one post as her needing validated. I just sort of took it as she was putting herself out there and trying to attract the kind of men that liked what she had to offer. It's all in context I guess. Sort of a newbie thing maybe. :P

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 06:48 PM
I wish you well OP. I think you have the right attitude.

I giggled to myself when I read that someone found it off-putting for a fat girl to have confidence. Confidence is not measured in pounds.....it's measured in self worth and pride for the person that you are. It's all encompassing, not just a visual peek in a good mirror.

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 09:57 AM

Love a great kiss.....it means you take the time to make it special.

The last guy that kissed me kept thrusting his tongue in my mouth like he was performing a sex act in my mouth. Total turn off. Get it right guys.......it'll get you further faster..... :)

no photo
Sat 01/22/11 09:46 AM
Here!

no photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:20 AM

wow ,so where did you go for your first date? meet for drinks like most profiles say they want to.
so the court ordered him to be evaluated, sent him to talk to a drug and alcohol shrink? a good lier will always walk away from haveing to do anykind of treatment..
alcoholics are not made ,the person is born that way. take a look at his family,does his dad drink?how about mom,grandparnts?
ya we all have made mistakes in our lifes but most dont learn from them and continue to make them. good luck and hope not to see you on the news.

I can see that you were trying to make some inferences......but in this case you are way off base. If your wish of good luck was sincere, then thank you.

no photo
Sun 01/09/11 11:34 AM

I only date alchoholics and/or crackheads

She's such a pretty pink one though. Glad to see she's kept you around.

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 05:59 PM

Anyone I would consider dating would be in an age range that they should know better than to drive if their drunk, so um no!

I see your point....and I considered that thought as well. I also considered that there have been times in my own life where I made bad choices due to stressors/circumstances. Kind of depends on what you do to fix what you've already done.

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 05:57 PM

I would consider it only if those offences were like 20 years ago, and they have been to rehab, and are currently working the 12 steps of alcaholics anonymous.. LOL

I disagree that a DUI means you need AA or are an alcoholic.

I am with you there Ruth. He actually was ordered treatment as a normal protocol of the court and they only did an evaluation and set him free of the treatment because he didn't need it. He's definitely NOT an alcoholic. Just made a really bad decision.

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:16 AM

Absolutely not. 1) It shows they don't make good decisions 2) it shows they have a lack of respect not only for their own life but others lives as well. I was married to an alcoholic for 2 years several years ago and he always came home lit but he never got caught. If he had ever been caught I would have left him in jail to rot....

I see your point, however I think your past experience may have left you jaded on the subject. I'm not saying everyone who gets a DUI is going to turn it around and never do it again. But I do think people deserve ONE chance to show that they can.

Another quick thought that ran through my mind is that there are very few of us that can say we have never drank and drove a car. Not that it's right.......but being realistic. High fives to those that haven't..lol.

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 07:59 AM
Interesting thoughts.

My first general reaction was NO too, but then I think about 2 people who are very close to me in my life (for a long long time) and how they went through the same thing. I know their struggles and how they went about setting it right.....why can't someone else be the same?

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 05:31 AM

i mean it's mostly my buddies maybe they think it might settle me down i could probably use a little dose of that laugh

If it's your buddies telling you that they either just want the best for you and or they want to make sure you are not gay...:)

no photo
Sat 01/08/11 05:28 AM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Sat 01/08/11 05:45 AM
Would you date someone that had a DUI (OVI) on their record within the past 2 years? I'm not going to give you a back story....I want your honest first thoughts. (no, I didn't get a DUI)

no photo
Sun 12/12/10 05:21 AM
Yes, I'm kind of a FB whore....and I'm still beating myself up for adding my ex in-laws on my page. frustrated WHY did I do that?????

no photo
Thu 11/25/10 06:14 AM

Yes. Happy Thanksgiving!

I love you Glenda........even if I suck at being a good friend!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:43 PM
Physical Therapy.....One full time and 2 part times at the moment. And I'm still broke! WTH?

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:41 PM
I have no banners......nanny nanny boo boo. :tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:31 PM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Tue 06/15/10 04:32 PM

When she meets a man and thinks that he is the one she has been searching for...why will she still play games with him ??? think
...like with all the other man around. what WHY ?!

Maybe you can just take a tidbit of advice from yourself...

"First you get rich, then women will follow you around like the plague...and will not care who or what you are at all.
biggrin
Second always treat a woman as an equal, and she will never think that she is better than you.
spock
You see grasshopper women are just like man, treat them like you would a man and they will love you for it...and never play games with you, I promise.
:thumbsup:
Edited by mikejustmike on Mon 06/14/10 02:47 PM "

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25