no photo
Sun 01/31/10 06:20 PM

Jager and red bull on the rocks.
But rarely anymore.

Ohio women know how to party......laugh

You know it! We don't mess around.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 06:19 PM
I'm not real big on cloves. I do like a sweet glaze on it though. Mostly just throw in either a little coke or a beer and cook. I have learned the key is not to overcook it.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 06:16 PM
Oh yeah...although I don't think he woke up as much as just got defensive. Maybe I need to work on my communication skills!

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 06:15 PM
Jager and red bull on the rocks.
But rarely anymore.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:24 PM
Glad to hear it Ruth!

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:12 AM
Having a mingle weekend at the cabin with my friend Galendgirl.....was so fun!!

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:11 AM
BTW Ruth....how'd the baked tators turn out?

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:04 AM
Yay Ruth....I think this is going to be a good year for you! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:04 AM

The day I got my Master's Degree...finally:banana:

You GO girl!! :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:02 AM
Got a roast in and we'll have veggies and salad.
I inadvertently dumped 1/2 bottle of garlic powder on top of the roast and had to fish it out...it's going to be one of "those" days....laugh.

Oh, I forgot...I promised to make the kiddo some cornbread too.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 09:56 AM
Looking good at 48!!

The new year is BLAH! HA! Mid-winter always gets me down, for some reason. Gotta change things up a bit this next week to avoid this blah feeling...:tongue:. I'm going to renew my gym membership on Monday and see if that helps.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 09:52 AM
Wow.....glad you are all safe and didn't kill someone. Somehow this doesn't seem funny at all. Next time maybe you and the 5 people can stay home and party.....much safer for all those involved. Especially the sober ones in the other cars just trying to make it home safe to their families. Think about it next time will you?

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 09:45 AM

i think weve all just been around here way too longlaugh laugh

I think you are right sir.....hehehe.

Edit buttons go away after so long a time frame....I think like 10 minutes or something.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:37 AM

hi , im mark and im an alco.....wait wrong forumoops :laughing:

Works for me Mark.....hope you are doing well! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:04 AM
I hear ya'.......MM has certainly not been effective for me lately either. I truly don't get why people click yes or maybe and then do absolutely nothing after that. Even nudges or one brief email gets no response most times even after a match. I believe I have just given up. Made the profile short and sweet (long one did me no better) and just said the hell with it.

The most recent contact who supposedly had all the same values as I, turned out to be a "dud". It really made me lose my faith in all this business. Hopefully it's temporary because I really don't care to spend the rest of my life without a partner, yet I'm not going to just go out with anyone, just to be dating.

Wow, I'm rambling....thanks for the vent! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 04:00 AM

Hello Heather, I'm Ray,I been procrastinating for to long myself,how do you stop

Hi Ray.....I wish I had a good answer for you, but unfortunately I do not. What are you procrastinating with or about? Currently I am procrastinating cleaning out my clothes closets and getting rid of things that I haven't worn in a year or more. Was meant to get done yesterday, but maybe today will be the day!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 05:50 PM
I agree with sky..I think you'll have no problem finding someone who shares your interests as you have made a very descriptive profile.
Good Luck!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 05:37 PM
Under The Dome Stephen King

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 05:19 AM
Could it be possible that she is feeling a little nervous about the party and not knowing who might actually want to be there......so she put out that little teaser to find out who was truly interested in coming. That way she wouldn't feel like she was imposing invitations on people who really could care less? I know there were times when I wondered just how many people to actually invite to parties, as in just close family.....or invite the whole crowd.

Maybe you could just tell her that you definitely want to share in his birthday celebration and you would like an invitation.

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 03:53 PM

Just the bag will do. Enough to let a little air escape. We do 10 minutes for the great big 'tators. flowerforyou

That is so cool! Thank you! flowerforyou

You are most welcome!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25