no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:23 PM
Happy Birthday!

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:20 PM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Mon 10/26/09 05:20 PM
I'm sorry your daughter has mono....poor kid.

We are having the same issue here as far as not being able to really determine how many of the kids actually have it. They are not testing, just diagnosing on symptoms alone (at least we think that's what is happening). The school sent home a paper saying there was 2 confirmed cases in the middle school, but you can't find any actual proof of the confirmation in the county records.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 06:14 PM

You do have a point Atlantis. We don't know the other half of the story. I was just wondering what she meant by when she came back he was gone. Does that mean he did not go on the dog walk? I hope he wasn't allowed to stay in her house while she went alone?
If they both went and then he just walked off, that is odd. And rude.

I went in to my home to get the dog and he was gone if he wasn't interested he could said no match and good bye ...which is fine by me just odd ...

Wow.......what a jacka$$. Even if he didn't think it was a good match he could have taken the darn walk and made a friend. Jeez. Yeah, that was rude.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 03:45 PM
You do have a point Atlantis. We don't know the other half of the story. I was just wondering what she meant by when she came back he was gone. Does that mean he did not go on the dog walk? I hope he wasn't allowed to stay in her house while she went alone?
If they both went and then he just walked off, that is odd. And rude.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 02:03 PM
Well I was thinking maybe he just doesn't know where to look...hehehe.

Maybe Mingle needs some tutorials.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 02:02 PM
Best of luck to you and safe travels! This is a fabulous way to start out the new year!!!

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 01:59 PM
Right, from what I understood the upgraded people just get to see who actually said yes. Where as when we do it, we don't know if they said yes or if they are just new people cycling through the mutual match deal, just like it always did.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 01:57 PM
He doesn't need to upgrade to see his mutual matches does he? Should be the same as before. Go to your account page, click on mutual matches, then click on find new matches. He can say yes, maybe or no to any of them. He won't know for sure who said yes unless he upgrades, but at least he can see all the new ones and make a choice.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 12:13 PM

No, it didnt change anything finding out they are gay.. but actually, they called me this very morning and told me they have aids, and are dying, so.. I suspect that will change the relationship.

PS.. how do you NOT know someone is gay?

I always know.

I'm sorry to hear this Earthy.

I think there are some people, usually women IMO that can do a pretty good job of disguising it.

I've never had a friend that I didn't know was gay. I would imagine it would be a bit awkward at first, depending on the circumstance.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 12:10 PM
Good Afternoon. Just woke up from a nap. I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not....:tongue: This has been a really humdrum weekend, but a person needs one of those once in awhile.

Jeff you can come share a fishing hole with us any time you like in an Ohio summer. I lost custody of all the poles, but new ones can always be bought in order to share a fish story with a friend!

The Buckeyes won again at least..we needed that.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 12:06 PM

all I ever hear women talk about is how they want a nice guy who will treat them the way a woman should be treated then when you get the choice between the good guy you keep saying you want and a guy who abuses women and has no job they pick the jobless ******* everytime come on ladies what does a nice guy got to do to get some love

hey!!!! i AM dating a jobless dumbass laugh

but i bet he has more guts, more spine, more balls and more integrity than any of you other so-called nice guys.

i wonder why ya'll think jobless equates abuse, and working equates good treatment.

Well to be fair, I was thinking he was meaning more like lazy jobless, rather than any other kind of jobless.

and I AM lazy

Y'ar NOT!

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 05:45 AM
I had given up my dignity.....but I got it back!!! Never again will I allow that to happen.

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 05:40 AM

all I ever hear women talk about is how they want a nice guy who will treat them the way a woman should be treated then when you get the choice between the good guy you keep saying you want and a guy who abuses women and has no job they pick the jobless ******* everytime come on ladies what does a nice guy got to do to get some love

hey!!!! i AM dating a jobless dumbass laugh

but i bet he has more guts, more spine, more balls and more integrity than any of you other so-called nice guys.

i wonder why ya'll think jobless equates abuse, and working equates good treatment.

Well to be fair, I was thinking he was meaning more like lazy jobless, rather than any other kind of jobless.

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:46 PM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Sat 10/24/09 06:46 PM

drinker Nice guy threaddrinker

AND big sweeping generalizations...where's the popcorn?

Yes! I have never said, "I wish I could meet a nice guy!"

Yep, and I have never picked a jobless ****** over a good guy. Not even once.

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:36 PM

drinker Nice guy threaddrinker

AND big sweeping generalizations...where's the popcorn?

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 02:07 PM
I'm spending my time on here perving profiles, men and women alike....laugh It's been awhile since I have looked at many of them.

We just got done eating ribeyes.....lordy I'm full!

I can't believe how boring this Saturday is..........frustrated

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:49 PM

I told mine. Guess we shall see.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Good Luck!

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:50 AM
Hello there you two. Happy Saturday to you both.
We just got back from running errands and the foliage is beautiful! Wish I would have thought to take my camera.

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:48 AM
Good post!

Anyone having a crush on me, email me!!!

(Why do I hear crickets chirping?????.....laugh)

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:25 AM

got the baby tonight she does a neat dragon sound:)

awwwwww cute!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next