no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:03 AM
Afternoon AW's........flowerforyou

Wazzup?

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:01 AM

I luvs me some popcorn. I once lost 40 pounds on the "popcorn diet" (I made it up myself). I ate my small meals like I should and when I was hungry any other time I just ate popcorn that I popped on the stove with a little salt on it. It seemed to fill me up better than other healthy snacks did.

Good for you! I love popcorn also...it's great when u got "the munchies"....it's cheaper than making a whole meal and has lots
of fiber to fill u up....I love Ike & Sam's kettlecorn...have u ever tried it?? It's addicting!

I do like kettle corn, but for some reason, I just like plain ole' popcorn the best. Sometimes we put a little parmesan on it or something to spice it up. Microwave popcorn lately has been tasting fake to me, I don't like that coated feeling you get on the roof of your mouth from it.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:46 AM
I'm not bashing you here so please don't get defensive.
If you feel like this guy is worth waiting for, then wait.
However, wait with your head held high, by not allowing him to have you and his "other" life. He doesn't have to make much change now, because you are giving him the best of both worlds. You can always make it clear to him that you are interested, but not until he gets it together and can be with you only. Otherwise, you will continue to be just a friend with those nice benefits. You are worth so much more than just a girl seeing a guy who lives with someone else. It may be complicated, but if he wants to be with you, he will figure out a way.

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:07 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:01 AM
I luvs me some popcorn. I once lost 40 pounds on the "popcorn diet" (I made it up myself). I ate my small meals like I should and when I was hungry any other time I just ate popcorn that I popped on the stove with a little salt on it. It seemed to fill me up better than other healthy snacks did.

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:57 AM
Good morning folks.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:42 PM

Been there, done that, he HAS to be divorced before I'll pursue anything.

Me too, and he didn't tell me he was not divorced until after we were already dating. His profile said divorced. We didn't stay together long after that. There were other things that were sketchy as well. As I have said in the past. I don't want to be telling my kids I am dating a married man, no matter what the circumstances.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:30 PM

When you have met someone new.....(relationship, dating, friendship, etc...)

Do you ask yourself.....huh
What will my friends, and family think of this person.

How important is their opinion????
Would it effect the relationship, friendship, etc....

If I have to ask myself that, then I'm probably not picking the right person for me.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:11 AM
Good Morning to you too sunshine.

It really wasn't bad at all, more laughable than scary. I had some big guy with spikes all over his face following me across this bridge. He was like an inch off my right shoulder. I dropped my glove so I just turned to him and said "oh,hold on a minute", and proceeded to pick up my glove. I could hear him laughing behind his mask...laugh

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:47 AM

Well, I am a dork/geek/nerd who listens to rock/alternative/progressive/metal, and I am just fine. Least I think I am.:tongue: laugh

I'd say you were fine......uh huh. Phine.....laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:39 AM

I'm a new addition to mingle, and I can't for the life of me get my picture to download on my profile.I'm hoping that my daughter can get something to load, otherwise everyone will think I'm a ghost! Wish me luck!

Are you having trouble with knowing how to get it loaded or it just won't go? If it just won't go it may be too big. The newer cameras have such a big file size on each picture, that sometimes you have to resize them first in photobucket or something, and then post them.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:22 AM
Hmmmmmm, it is a question that causes you to stop and think a minute. I can only relate it to my own self, and I USUALLY do steer clear of men who only listen to heavy heavy dark music. But then, they usually look the part too, not just listen to it. So maybe it's not the actual music, but the persona that makes me think they are a certain way, and believe they will treat me a certain way. That kind of makes it a stereotype doesn't it?

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:10 AM
Misery loves company I guess.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:34 PM
You do realize that your profile says "I like older guys" right?

Ummmmm, excuse me if I'm way off base here, but could that perhaps be why you are getting messages from older men?

Pointing out the obvious can sometimes be so fun.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:12 PM
We had a hilarious time at the haunted deal. On our last path through the cornfield several boogiemen with chainsaws came out and started sawing at our legs. I managed to extricate myself from a pack of screaming 12 year old girls and was waiting by the side laughing at them. First one and then two of them came tearing away and slipped on the muddy path and fell flat on their faces. I'm trying to help them up (laughing so hard I'm almost crying) and I notice that everyone has gone but just my daughter who's standing there just letting them saw at her. I'm thinking to myself....what the heck, is she enjoying this? Come to find out, her shoe had come off and gotten stuck in the mud and she couldn't get it out....laugh

One of the girls we took with us was a comedian and she kept us laughing the whole time. We were in a little house with all kinds of animatronics and people jumping out at every corner. One monster jumped over a bed and scared the kids. We walked about two feet away from him and this girl yells "TEXT ME". Even the monster couldn't help but laugh that time.

Ah, it felt good to laugh like we didn't have a care in the world.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:01 PM

Carrie I can do....and the Saw movies and The Blair Witch deal....but the hard core ones....no way. Haunted Cornfield ought to be an experience for sure.

http://scarefair.entertainerohio.com/ this is where we are going.
Another Ohioian waving where are you close too.

Carol I am about an hour northwest of Columbus. The haunted cornfield is close to Lima Ohio.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:08 AM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Sat 10/31/09 11:14 AM
Carrie I can do....and the Saw movies and The Blair Witch deal....but the hard core ones....no way. Haunted Cornfield ought to be an experience for sure.

http://scarefair.entertainerohio.com/ this is where we are going.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:32 AM
Tongue sounds kind of nice to me.......laugh I kid.

Going to the haunted cornfield tonight with a bunch of kids. Wish you people lived closer. I could use some more adults to go along.....hehehe.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:18 AM

Funny thing is, I rarely receive messages from anyone less then a decade younger then me. Seems all the women my own age aren't interested :-P

I have no idea why that is. From what I've seen you should be getting many emails every day. Smart, funny, kind....just a few of the characteristics that have come out in your posts thus far.

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:03 AM
Good Luck Mike.