no photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:31 AM
Well I'm pretty much always up early. Doesn't mean I won't take a nap later on today though....hehehe.
Have a great day at work!

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:29 AM

I love it so much i got it in VHS and then I found it in DVD. and i watch it when i ever need to remember why i still believe in love. or when i want something great to watch. My brothers cant stand the movie because i use to watch it that much, and dance and sing around the house.flowerforyou biggrin

laugh I hear you......I used to play the soundtrack over and over.

I kind of appreciated the fact that Baby was not your typical beautiful girl, she was different. I think a lot of us can relate to badboy summer boyfriends as well. I had a couple of those and remember them fondly.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:01 PM
Still looking too. Well, actually not really looking.....more like being available and open minded. Someday!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:33 PM
Awwwww, congrats! Best wishes as you start your new path.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:31 PM
Hop in the shower to get ready for work. 65 minutes is all I have until it's time to hit the door!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:30 PM

I always wanted to be Baby.....

I concur. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:24 PM

that made you feel good?

Made Par on two consecutive Par 4 holes on the Front 9 today.bigsmile

:banana:

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:17 PM
iPod shuffles are actually very cheap right now. They are the smallest ones. 55 bucks at walmart in all colors. I agree that even 55 dollars isn't actually "cheap", but in the world of these techno kids today, it kind of is. They are easy to use and load don't require much of anything else. I have found that the other brands don't always load as nice as iPods.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 02:07 PM
That carrot just gets dangled sometimes doesn't it?

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 02:03 PM

read ladylid's response in this forum

I see it turned your nose red!

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:28 PM

I masturbated...

Well now that you said that my getting the dishes done sounds kind of lame in comparison....laugh
We've been sick all week, so it felt good to feel good enough to actually cook and clean.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:23 PM
Yes they still are. My dad was my hero when he was living, and still is today now that he has passed. I sure do miss that man.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 11:23 AM

Why are you making them heroes ?. They were either in Iraq or Afghanistan killing weak, poor and helpless peole . Is this heroism now ?!!!. Any one who serves in either Iraq or Afghanistan is a pure coward .

You're entitled to your opinion. I fought in a war for this country...to protect everyone's rights even those with whom I disagree. But, my friend, if you're going to engage in a debate...have your facts right...or I GUARANTEE, you'll lose! For the record, the two 21 year old HEROES had never been in combat before the shooting at Fort Hood. They each saved people..getting them to medical care quickly after the attack. War is ugly...I've been there....I know. But heroes abound...for a variety of reasons. Bone up on a lot..and you want a debate...I'll go toe to toe with you. :wink:

Wow.....yeah, might have helped had he read your whole post...laugh

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:39 AM
Rose Bowl sounds good......:banana: :banana:
At least they have sort of made up for that lil' fiasco game.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:37 AM

I think this come down to how you feel about this man. Maybe he is seeing other women and maybe he is telling you the truth. If he is do you feel he brings enough value into your life to allow it? If you "kick him to the curb" do you think you can attract a better man?

He hasn't said he'd see you exclusively. Perhaps he is trying to figure out which one of these women he is willing to commit to.

Or maybe you should just call cheaters and see if you can get on TV.

How hard could it be for her to "attract a better man"? This guy has told her he loves her, yet is still meeting with other women from dating sites. That's not sounding like love to me. I think I would rather be single than pondering on the amount of value he brings into my life. You don't play around with the L word unless you are a player, IMO.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:26 AM

Happy Sunday!waving

Hello Holly.....Happy Sunday to you too. waving

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:25 AM

Hiya Tami......it's going. We are all finally getting on the mend here at my house. We have been sick since Tuesday. Dreaded flu bug. And how are you?

Jeff........it's a gorgeous day. We were going to take a walk today but I have one kiddo who is still running a low grade fever. I think I will sneak out sometime and at least breathe in some good 'ole fresh air.

I think I will take a walk today too. Not sure we will have to many days like this one for awhile....happy

Alrighty.....start walking, we'll meet you in the middle....laugh That reminds me of a song! Oh yeah, Buckeyes did ok eh?

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:21 AM
Hello Miss Beckie...waving

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:18 AM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Sun 11/08/09 10:19 AM
Hiya Tami......it's going. We are all finally getting on the mend here at my house. We have been sick since Tuesday. Dreaded flu bug. And how are you?

Jeff........it's a gorgeous day. We were going to take a walk today but I have one kiddo who is still running a low grade fever. I think I will sneak out sometime and at least breathe in some good 'ole fresh air.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:14 AM
Hi Jeff waving