no photo
Tue 04/20/10 05:01 AM
Hi Honeybuns......miss you!

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 02:41 PM

Hi all can i introduce myself i am 42 -43 in April, single divorced and a bit shy and wondering if i am doing this online dating thing right cos not getting any replies all i want is someone to share my woes with and get my confidence back..

I think you can find plenty of that type of person here. Be patient and just enjoy and play around on the forums and get to know people. You will make great friends. Good Luck!

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 08:20 PM
Depends on the day and my state of mind Phuque.....but it's so nice to see you!! Welcome back.

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 08:15 PM

Have anyone ever considered that " short bus " jokes and threads might be just a wee bit offensive to people with special needs children???

Just wondering.

Thanks for that. I've given up around here with this topic. It always finds it's way back. Mods won't delete them and people seem to think it's funny.

No, in the grand scheme of things it really isn't all that important UNTIL you put a child on that bus and wonder how many people are poking fun at him/her through the glass as they ride to school and just try to be a normal kid.

I won't rant about the ignorance of such topics because it will fall on deaf ears and there will be all kinds of excuses as to why people have the authority to be able to make these jokes and how I need to lighten up. Make them as you wish........and I sincerely hope for everyone that you never have to experience the heartache that can come from it.

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 01:45 PM

FOR SUMMER!!!!!!
anybody ever been to the traverse city cherry festival? if not look it up online and see the events we get here....awsome concerts last year...kenny wayne sheppard killed!!! maybe we could get a mingle meet during that...it would be a blast....

Dude, KWS is one of my favs. Let me know if you guys get a mingle meeting together.

no photo
Mon 02/15/10 02:48 PM
I just got done reading some quick little thing by Janet Evanovich. It was perfect light reading and she makes me laugh!

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 10:07 AM

Listen to your head because your heart is just a stupid muscle.

Same could be said for lots of people's heads....

shades

Does love or lust or "chemistry" really have anything to do with intellect? So many of us spout on about finding someone compatible and we go down our lists of requirements, marking off this person and that person because they don't have "it"....yet in the end, if there is no spark, what is even the point?

Would you take a chance on someone if the spark between you was too strong to deny, for no real reason other than it was just there? Something was pulling you to that person.....call it lust, chemistry, attraction........whatever, but it was undeniably there. Or would you walk away because they didn't fit your idea of what the perfect woman was for you?

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:57 AM

Listen to your head because your heart is just a stupid muscle.

Really aren't we doing the same thing as emotions come from the brain and not your actual heart.

Well true.....but you get the idea of the whole thread.

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:45 AM
Uh huh, appreciate the answers thus far.

I have a couple memories running around where I followed my heart and had some times I will never forget. Those memories kind of keep you going for the long haul I think. However, the disappointment when it ends can be detrimental if not handled right. I guess if you decide to go forward, the key is to remember what you set yourself up for and be mature about the possible outcomes.

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:43 AM
Y'all are too cute for words.
Hugs and Love to you both.

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:42 AM
Valentines day so this might be fitting......

Have you ever wanted to just follow your heart even though your brain is saying slooooooooow down?

Say you meet someone and there are a hundred reasons why you shouldn't go there.....yet there is a chemistry that cannot be denied and it's powerful enough to push a normally skeptical individual to let go and just feel and enjoy the time, however short it may be.

Is that moment in time worth it? Do you take the chance or walk away?

no photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:15 PM

Such a person can be found, it takes time, fortitude & integrity.
Hold tight to your dream, you will be tested.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:07 PM

Looks tacky. Get them a Nintendo Wii instead, they can use the workout....

Oh, I don't think it looks tacky at all. I think it's a beautiful ring.

no photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:02 PM
You don't even know the half of it. I think I hurt myself today. I will know for sure tomorrow...laugh. My van wouldn't start AGAIN so I tried to dig out the little work car from snow piles. 2 hours later it was still stuck, just in a different place. Finally my daughter and her friends rounded up some kid from school who was 6'2" and over 200 pounds. He literally lifted the car a couple times until we finally got it out.

I can barely move my left arm and my collarbone hurts like a SOB. I'm beginning to hate winter. It's just so damned inconvenient.

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 10:18 AM

Edit: ah nevermind.

frown That's exactly like saying, "you know what I think?" and
then not saying anything :)

Sometimes it just isn't worth it. I reread his post and decided I had nothing of value to add. He'll figure it out when he sobers up.

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 09:55 AM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Wed 02/10/10 09:56 AM
Edit: ah nevermind.

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:04 AM
Home on a rare snow day here too. If the economy wasn't so bad, I doubt we'd be off work today. I'll enjoy it though!

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 03:52 AM
Good Morning! Here's hoping you have a fantastic day!!

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 05:51 PM

Go on with your sloppy self.....smokin

You crack me up.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 05:47 PM
Being gay isn't anything new. Just because people are more open to stating their sexual preference, I don't think that changes anything. I'm sure there are equal amounts of lesbian/gay PE teachers now as there were 30 years ago (although it's a stigma attached sometimes unwarranted). I wouldn't view a 16 year old boy naked and be stimulated (there's the morality you are talking about) and I wouldn't expect a lesbian teacher to view my child as such either, unless she was attracted to children, otherwise known as a pedophile. I'm just not sure where you are going with this.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25