no photo
Fri 01/29/10 03:49 PM

laugh flowerforyou

I like my baked potatoes fluffy and you can't get them that way in the microwave. bigsmile

Put 'em in a ziplock bag and poke a couple holes in with a fork. They come out great!

Really??? Thanks! drinker

Poke holes in the potato or the bag? Or both?

Just the bag will do. Enough to let a little air escape. We do 10 minutes for the great big 'tators. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 03:46 PM

laugh flowerforyou

I like my baked potatoes fluffy and you can't get them that way in the microwave. bigsmile

Put 'em in a ziplock bag and poke a couple holes in with a fork. They come out great!

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 03:21 PM
I wear bath and body moonlight path for everyday. Sometimes I break out the Liz for special occasions. I don't like fruity smells on me either. A long time ago I had something different and my guy friend told me I smelled like a big watermelon! Never again.

On men I like Drakkar Noir.......yummy!

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 03:17 PM
I have always enjoyed reading, although not anything too deep for me. I just enjoy forgetting about everything in my life and getting involved in someone else's story for a change. I don't see your love for book a big deal at all........it's your thang...own it!

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 05:35 PM
Seems to be something missing here....laugh

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 01:32 PM
Misery was good as a movie, but they did change some key things. It was kind of ok though, because it made some surprises in the movie.

I'm reading The Dome...I wonder if that is going to translate to screen well? I'm loving it so far.

The Green Mile was awesome either way!

Christmas with the Kranks was made into kind of a cheesy movie, but it was a cheesy book too, but cute!

My Sister's Keeper was controversial either way, not sure what my opinion is really. I cried while reading and while watching.

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 01:26 PM

Great thread, Lo.

This is funny. Since my divorce, I have been with two women who claimed I was perfect for them, they just couldn't handle my "baggage."

My kids really got screwed up in the divorce. I do what I can to spend time with them. Both women have told me how much they respect that, then have turned around and asked me when I'm going to say "enough is enough," and basically cut ties with them and move on with my life.

I find that kind of amusing.

I'm sorry to hear this. I can't imagine asking someone to cut ties with their kids. You are doing the right thing IMO. Kids come first, always.

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 01:24 PM

Great thread, Lo.

This is funny. Since my divorce, I have been with two women who claimed I was perfect for them, they just couldn't handle my "baggage."

My kids really got screwed up in the divorce. I do what I can to spend time with them. Both women have told me how much they respect that, then have turned around and asked me when I'm going to say "enough is enough," and basically cut ties with them and move on with my life.

I find that kind of amusing.

I'm sorry to hear this. I can't imagine asking anyone to cut ties with their own kids. Are they adult children? You are doing the right thing, IMO. Kids should always come first.

no photo
Mon 01/25/10 05:05 PM
Happy Birthday Lovely Lady!! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:05 PM
A big shout out to a certain man who listens to my car troubles and keeps me positive!! Thank you! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 02:22 PM

I lost mine in the divorce........smokin

Awwww, you poor thing, losing custody of your ball bag!

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:17 PM

Hmmmmm, good idea.

I snore, sometimes loudly.

I ask a lot of questions.

I DO NOT like to cuddle in bed.

I get picky about things, don't like chores getting done 1/2 azz.

I'm not very forgiving to people who lie or hurt me and I don't give them much of a heads up......just walk away in silence.

You forgot that you are VERY analytical....lmao

flowerforyou

Isn't that a good thing?.......laugh

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:13 PM
Edited by heathersaysgobucks on Sat 01/23/10 09:16 PM

It's been awhile...I might do it without even a date....:tongue:

Oh goodie....My address is.......:tongue: laugh laugh

Oh you.....all talk and no action!! drinker

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 08:49 PM

Hmmmmm, good idea.

I'm not very forgiving to people who lie or hurt me and I don't give them much of a heads up......just walk away in silence.

Yeah....but do you do it on the first date?tongue2 :laughing: :laughing:

It's been awhile...I might do it without even a date....:tongue:

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 08:41 PM
Hmmmmm, good idea.

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:46 PM
Sadly, I have no ball bag anymore. I used to have a nice pink one.

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:37 PM
Cutie...it's probably "motoring". It's the baby when she's content. It's so cute!

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:53 AM
Awwwwwww, that's cute Tanya!

After I listened to Lily's birth tape over a few times, you can tell that the lower sounds are her own. I'm listening to them now and the baby is just hollering!......laugh. Then when it calms down it sounds like a motor running. Just precious.

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:39 PM
For those of you that missed it......Lily had at least one cub at 11:38 her time (12:38 my time this AM). There is a youtube video showing the birth and you can hear the cub crying! She is on live right now still and frequently you will hear the baby. Sounds just like a human baby. They are still unsure if a second cub was born or not as Lily has assumed a "cocoon" position around it/them.

We watched it live at work. It was amazing.

no photo
Thu 01/21/10 01:53 PM
The researchers have said that they think Lily is finally starting labor. I hope it's tonight!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25