no photo
Sat 01/16/10 05:25 PM
I met him at the county fair when I was staying with my cousin. We kissed in a dark tunnel on a fair ride. After I went home we wrote letters back and forth for a while. He gave me his ID bracelet. Funny thing, I live in the area now........but things have changed SO much since then. I hope he at least remembers the time as fondly as I do. I was in junior high school.

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 05:19 PM
Yep Quiet, only they say any day now. Apparently these bears have their cubs right around this time (I found that odd). I was reading on the site they will only be around a pound each!

She was awake earlier today, I saw her nosing around. Others saw her re-arranging her bedding too.

Get 'yer shoes yet?....laugh

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 01:32 PM

She was napping when I saw her...Made me want to do the same

Yep, she's sleeping now. I'm going to leave it up with the sound on just in case she decides to do something!

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 01:16 PM

She looks like she's sleeping... I feel cheated! tongue2

Well she is a bear...hehe. I think your son will like this! Usually she sleeps with her butt to the camera. I was so excited today to get to see her face and awake too.

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 01:15 PM
Hi Winx.........so nice to see you!!

It is cool and hopefully we may soon see some bear cubs.

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 01:03 PM
Lily is a black bear in Minnesota that is part of a research program. She is on a live webcam and may soon have cubs. She was awake and stirring a minute ago. It's fun to watch!

http://www.bear.org/website/visit-us/lily-den-cam.html

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 12:38 PM

I just looked at my favorite old grubby shoes to see

they are New Balance and have lasted just fine for ten years now

You must not wear them often...laugh I can guarantee you the support is SHOT in those shoes!

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 10:40 AM
National PJ day......yay! I'm IN.

Hello Jeff......it's a bit warmer today and the snow is
m
e
l
t
i
n
g

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 10:34 AM
Mine would make one hell of a bonfire!

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 10:31 AM
I'm not really a runner per say.....fluffy chicks look odd doing that, however I like a comfy shoe to exercise in. My favs right now have been adidas. The toe box just seems better. You runners should be getting new shoes frequently, or your feet will be BAD in no time!

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 10:29 AM

It's 11:30 AM and I'm sitting here drinking coffee in my robe..

Don't feel bad.....it's 1:30 here and I haven't made it out of my jammies yet either. I might just boycott regular clothes today altogether! AND burn my bra!! laugh

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 06:57 AM
What a beautiful tribute you've written about your Auntie. Those memories are so important. My thoughts are with you as you go through this time. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 06:53 AM
Awwwww, everyone needs a few minutes of laughter to break up the day. Especially people in high stress situations. I bet that thing went FAST!

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 03:21 AM
Happy Birthday Mingle Friend!

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:29 PM

Hmmmm....it would appear that Heather has gone AWOL again...lol

Sowwy..it's been crazy busy at work and by the time I get home I'm exhausted. Don't spend much time on the 'puter.

Hugs you all!

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 04:59 PM
I'm thinking about why my kitchen floor is warping. And what I'm going to do about it.

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 03:04 PM

that you always seem to forgive over and over?

I have a select few that I do, knowing that I will probably need to again.....but I made the decision to keep them in my life knowing this. The pros outweigh the con kind of thing.

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 03:02 PM

NOPE.........

I forgive once

maybe twice

after that its to the curb!!!!

A woman like me does not even have to forgive once really!:heart:

Pardon me, but what does this mean? Do you feel that other women should have to forgive more than once for some reason? I'm confused by what you said and just thought you might clarify.

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 10:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up...same thing happened to me. Copied word for word. Something smells fishy.

no photo
Sun 01/10/10 06:42 AM
I drink tea as well. At home. In my PJ's.....hehe

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25