no photo
Sun 02/07/10 04:46 PM
P.S. I don't care what sexual orientation the coach is, as long as they keep it in their pants. Our MAN gym coach was a weirdo. They come in all flavors.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 04:44 PM
Coaches should not be viewing kids showering no matter what. Do they even have big group showers anymore? I'm thinking that is probably something of the past. I have never and will never shower in a bay full of people. I ran track (hurdles here too!) and did other sports and I don't remember ever having to use a communal shower.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 04:33 PM
It was beautiful outside today. The sun reflecting off all that snow was just gorgeous. The roads are still bad of course, but passable.

They downgraded us from the original forecast for monday/tuesday. Maybe 8 inches or so more now. Will be interesting trying to get to work on those days.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:26 AM

Snow on the ground...
Big storm headed this way tomorrow evening.

Yes, I was just looking at our forecast for this week and we have another 10-19 inches on the way too. I think this could old quick!

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:55 AM
15....the love of my life. I'm not sure there was ever anyone better suited to me since then. What a shame.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:52 AM
Well I see nothing wrong with compromising to attain a common goal, which would be having both parties needs met. However, it doesn't sound that like is the case here.

I'm sorry it ended in such a way Equus.....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:45 AM

Wow.

Just...wow.

No kidding. Disturbing.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:19 AM
How about downsizing to a one of each or something?
If there is no compromise, then yes, I guess it would be over. Sorry to hear that.

no photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:16 AM
Yes, I am faithful. I like most of the things you noted on your profile, however I am not in your age range and I'm not sure what "shaeved women" means. Be patient and join the forums conversations.....maybe you'll find her there. Good Luck to you!

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 11:15 AM
Just got done shoveling the driveway. All told, I think we got around 12 inches of snow.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:59 AM

It's suppose to be about 70 and sunny today!

Muahahahahaha! suckers...tongue2

rofl

I just took the dog outside. Her kennel had one small place about a foot wide and a couple feet deep to go in, but she wouldn't go. She went in her doghouse and may have peed in there. She won't go on a leash! I'm going to rig up a rope to the back deck and see if that will give her enough privacy to go potty.

Walked in knee deep drifts to get out to her kennel. The alley where we go in to park in my driveway is drifted shut with waist high snow. It's kind of fun to know you have no choice but to stay home, but at the same time I worry about emergencies and the fact that we are unable to get out.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:40 AM
Woke up to more snow and drifting. Roads are on a level 3 which means nobody but medical and police personnel are supposed to be on them. Otherwise, you get arrested. Too bad this isn't a work day.....laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:35 PM
HA! Actually I stopped for kerosene in case the power goes out and I'll be damned if our gas station had no gas or kerosene! They are about to go under I think. Hopefully we keep power. I have plenty of TP....hehehe.

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:16 PM
We now have quite a lot of snow out. My back door is drifted over. They changed our forecast to total of 10-16 inches before it's over. The wind is just a howling too!

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 03:17 PM
We have a few inches of snow thus far and looking at a bunch more. What's it like where you live?

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 03:16 PM
Welcome back Glenn.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:52 PM
Hi Jaggy! flowerforyou

Welcome BeachMiss.....good luck to you!

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:49 PM
Hamburger helper does NOT taste good without the meat...laugh
It's grocery day tomorrow so I was pulling together a meal tonight and decided to use the parts in the box to make mac n cheese to go with our chicken and salad. YUCK! It did not taste like mac n cheese.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:45 PM

Hi my name is Mark.
I'm 40 and looking to find a woman for a long term relationship in the North Shore area in Massachusetts.

Talk to ya soon
Mark

Hi Mark!
Nice first post....bigsmile
Here's to 2010 being YOUR year to find just what you are looking for.
Welcome to Mingle.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:41 PM
Thank you folks for the advice. Parts are bought and tomorrow the van gets the rest of the repairs done. Going to have a new distributor cap/rotor/wireset to compliment the new plugs already in.

I had the brake line and brakes fixed on my little work car (sunfire) so it's been getting me around for a few days. It's not nearly as comfy to drive, believe it or not. I don't like having to lean back to drive in the "hoopty mobile" as we call it.....laugh I must be getting old.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25