no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:31 PM
that life is one big roller coaster? :tongue:

Had an interesting couple of days. Trying to squeak out some bills late because I needed all new tires on my van last month and it put me behind. But apparently due to everyone else in the same boat the utility companies aren't very forgiving right now. So I had to borrow some cash to take care of that (which I HATE to do). Then the lift for my daughter's wheelchair broke, my check engine light came on and various other things went wrong......and in the midst of all that I had to do Thanksgiving and pick up a fridge that I was buying on payments from a girlfriend who was moving.

Anyhow, all I can do is stare at my beautiful clean big new fridge and smile.

Isn't it funny how one small thing can just brighten your day and make you forget all about the million other things weighing you down?

It's a lesson I need to remember more often.

Let's all try to make someone smile today shall we?? (and no, you don't have to buy them a fridge)

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:22 PM

I wonder how it would go over if I said

"I showed up for a date and she was a FAT chick. Boy was I embarrased"

Hey, that happened to me, and like a gentleman I continued the date. But there was no second date.

Awww, c'mon......us fat chicks need loving too!!

Yes they do, and I have perv'd your your profile and it clearly states your physical type, and you've had full body pics up too.flowerforyou

But this other gal did not.grumble

Aha.....one of THOSE....laugh I just took most of my pics down this morning because mutual match is really worthless.....:tongue: I've given up even expecting a date.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:21 PM
HA! You go girl! How long did it take you to clean out the tub after? laugh Our last dog was a lab and man did he leave hair all over the tub!

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:16 PM

I wonder how it would go over if I said

"I showed up for a date and she was a FAT chick. Boy was I embarrased"

Hey, that happened to me, and like a gentleman I continued the date. But there was no second date.

Awww, c'mon......us fat chicks need loving too!!

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:09 PM

I love popcorn.Always have it in the house.I know this might sound gross to some of you.But My grandmother always lived on a tight budget.Like all of us now.She use to save all bacon dripping in refrig.And pan popped corn with bacon fat.I don't often pop it that way, but truly it has a wonderful flavor.

That's exactly how we made it growing up too. I still find myself saving the bacon grease at times in a jar only to later throw it out unused....laugh It does make it very tasty.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:11 PM

smitten {j/k} :laughing:

She thinks your tractor's sexy.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:10 PM
Talk about snobs......wow.

Shall we turn the soccer fields into farms too?
Or you could give up that nice car you like to drive and that nice home you live in......I'm sure all that could help support third world countries too.

Speaking your mind is one thing......but your rudeness is totally unbecoming.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:54 PM

Is that what we are calling it now? I can never keep up with you kids and your terminology.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Finally!! Someone gets one of my jokes. Phew. Thought I had lost it.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:51 PM
Is that what we are calling it now? I can never keep up with you kids and your terminology.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:46 PM
There were a few good deals online for Black Friday as well. You can race around the website and try to get them in your cart before they are sold out...laugh

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 07:06 AM

Try to help make funeral arrangements and let the rest of the kin know that mom's brother was killed in a head on last night.

If you think your Thanksgiving sucks.....you are luckier than you realize.

Sorry hun.....tragedy knows no holiday. You are in my prayers. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:30 AM

Gonna watch the parade with the kiddos. This afternoon we are off to my brother's for dinner and games. Tomorrow to the Ex-In-Laws for visiting and Sunday to my Mom's for Thanksgiving there. I also have to keep it straight about what food I'm supposed to make for each place!

Holy cow, I got tired just reading that! lol
laugh laugh

I know......what was I thinking agreeing to all that? :tongue:
I hope the kiddo feels better soon!!! Your tv died? Awwwwwww man, that sucks!

Your kids will enjoy seeing everyone! I think I found a tv on craigslist for $35, woo hoo!

Sweet!!

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:28 AM
I understand.........it's hard when one era ends and another begins. Don't be so quick to say a guys weekend won't happen. Or you could always just wait until they all get divorced.....laugh Kidding, well sort of anyhow!
You have 2 choices.......either resist the change and fly alone and possibly lonely, or you could work around the situation and make it such that you still get to see your buddies. You get to decide.
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:17 AM

Gonna watch the parade with the kiddos. This afternoon we are off to my brother's for dinner and games. Tomorrow to the Ex-In-Laws for visiting and Sunday to my Mom's for Thanksgiving there. I also have to keep it straight about what food I'm supposed to make for each place!

Holy cow, I got tired just reading that! lol
laugh laugh

I know......what was I thinking agreeing to all that? :tongue:
I hope the kiddo feels better soon!!! Your tv died? Awwwwwww man, that sucks!

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:09 AM

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:03 AM
Ummmmm, maybe it's time to grow up?
Not trying to sound harsh, but life moves forward and circumstances change. It is possible that you are feeling more of the sadness than some others are. You can always try for a guys weekend and tell the gals they get to have their own as well. Work with it, not against it!

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:11 AM
Good Morning AW's!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.....flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:38 PM

I'm going on tonight to look for a retro lamp

Gonna hit personals

Will I find any minglers there????bigsmile :banana: :banana: drool :heart:

I saw one there....laugh

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:15 PM
Those guys are awesome!!
Some of their music gives me chills.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:14 PM
I always love the beginning of winter. That first beautiful snowfall, the crisp clean air.........then it all turns to mud and ice and slush and headaches and lasts for WAY to freaking long!!!!! laugh

And this too shall pass.