Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Thu 12/26/13 05:06 PM
I support Phil Robertson's right to spew his opinion and support for the(hateful) things he has been taught and learned from the Bible.

Freedom of speech and all. Freedom of religion and all. But...

If what Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty did is determined to be "hate speech" and he is simply quoting from the Bible, or spouting views taught from the Bible, then wouldn't the Bible be considered "Hate speech" also?

It says that homosexuals, adulterers, children who curse their parents, witches, etc. shall all be put to death for their sins.

One response is that Jesus died for our sins so the old laws have been fulfilled and the price has been paid for all sins... so then I guess we can all sin, and the wages for sin (death) has been paid.

For everyone.

So sin has become a moot point. The bill has been paid. Does that make any sense?

Here is a very interesting take on the Duck Dynasty story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9MUlW_bXy0

no photo
Wed 12/25/13 11:30 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 10:21 AM

the government is NOT Involved

this is an employer, paying a person for a certain task or tasks, who gets to outline what they will pay them for or not

freedom of speech doesn't mean I have to continue to employ you no matter how you speak or what you say,,,it means CONGRESS cannot make a law saying that NOONE can speak certain things or EVERYONE MUST speak certain things,,

this is not a FREEDOM OF SPEECH issue, it isn't about congress, its an employer/employee situation,,

A&E and all the other networks are promoting hate, prejudice, controversy. They promote satanic rituals, immoral sex acts, violence, paranoia etc. All people who sign their souls over to them like the Duck Dynasty guys have signed a contract with the reptilian overlords (Satan) and they should realize they have basically signed a contract with evil.

They need to get out of their contract now before A&E corrupts them into denying their religious beliefs.

All people whose greed is for fame and riches who will sign contracts with those Hollywood Satanists should expect that they will be corrupted and controlled. They should continue to pray and express their beliefs until the network lets them out of their contract.

If they are sued, they should give them back their dirty money and go back to making and selling their duck callers.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 05:44 PM

Static electricity is pretty annoying right now. Trying not to touch anything!

Good one. I get shocked every time I get out of bed and turn on the light. Ouch.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 08:51 PM
The gist of most of this rumor comes from Lindsey Williams who I have reservations about beginning with the fact that he is a regular guest on Alex Jones program, who is accused of being a disinformation agent for the (Zionist) Elite.

Also, I don't trust Lindsey Williams because he claims to have been hanging out with all these 'evil' elite oil banksters and he calls them his "elite friends." Why would you be friends with a bunch of evil sickos and still claim to be a "Baptist Minister?" Also, why would these evil gangsters hire a Minister except for appearances or to use as a disinformation agent?

I also don't trust Baptists and ministers in general as they preach nonsense and Biblical propaganda.

I smell a rat in Lindsey Williams.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 04:36 PM
You must not have read the article.

"It's especially good because the energy is packed pretty tightly into that green sludge. To replace all of the petroleum in the United States with algae fuel, you'd need a farm that took up just 0.42 percent of the country's landmass. By comparison, it would take up half of the United States to grow enough soybeans to replace petroleum with biodiesel."

This magic gas could be coming to your local gas station sooner than you think. The Department of Energy already has a partner, Genifuel, working on commercializing the process and making the algae fuel competitive with what's already on the market.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 04:31 PM
Government Scientists Created Crude Oil from Algae in Mere Minutes

Be excited, Earthlings, because science has a surprise for you. Engineers at the Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory have devised a way to turn algae into crude oil in less than an hour. That oil can then be refined into gasoline that can run engines.

http://gizmodo.com/government-scientists-created-crude-oil-from-algae-in-m-1485731339?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 03:49 PM
Here I am.

(That is my proof of God.)

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 03:39 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Wed 12/18/13 03:42 PM
uche9aa,

You are mistaken. You are most likely getting your information from an established apologist group whose goal it is to convince you of these untruths.

Permit me more liberty to say that there plenty of references in non-bibilical sources to the events described in the bible. The Jewish historian Josephus born in 37 AD provides indispensable background material for the student of new testament history.I n them, we meet many figures well known to us from the new testament.some of his writings provide direct commentary on new testament references

Josephus is always the one who is quoted and yet there is no proof that the name "Josephus" was not just a pen name for some other author, which I believe is the truth. What he did write about said very little about Jesus's life and never mentioned the name "Jesus."

The mention of someone being crucified should not be assumed to have been Jesus. They crucified many people in those days. There are also 17 other myths of saviors who were crucified, some born of a virgin, and rose again just like Jesus. All from older scriptures than the Bible.

Authors back then did plagiarize older scriptures and they did write FICTION.

Most people who could write worked for the government. They were creating a religion that encompassed many different pagan beliefs. There is NO Reason to believe or trust in any of it.

There are very few non-biblica sources and the few that exist are very flimsy.

Jeannie,its laughable to even imagine that "all is God" and that "I am God".You cant be God and all cant be God.But lets hold it there for now. Let me respond to your question on why i believe the bible.Thanks for your good question,read on

On the contrary. I know for certain that I exist. And even your source,(the Bible) states that God is "omnipresent." (Everywhere) thus ALL IS GOD.

It is not "laughable." I am God.

All is God.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 03:26 PM
I AM REALLY ANNOYED. HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ANNOY ME.

People who ask for advice and then refuse to take it, then keep complaining and whining about their situation.

Constant Advertisement interruptions on television that are longer than the bits of show you see.

STUPID REALITY SHOWS
STUPID GAME SHOWS
STUPID TELEVISION!

News about stupid stuff that should not be on the news! (Where is the real news???)

Spam in my emails.
Spam on Facebook feeds.

There's more but I forgot ...

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:52 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Tue 12/17/13 04:53 PM

uche9aa,

If the goal of your argument is simply that God exists, then I would ask you to define what you mean by "God."

If you mean that "God" is a human-looking entity that humans were designed in the image of, who created the world and the universe, then I will say NO I do not believe in that picture of God.

My believe is what the entire bible says of the nature,description and attributes of God.We were created after his likeness and image,thats the absolute truth.Whats your picture of God?

I am a pantheist.

I am God.

All is God.

I exist. That is my PROOF OF GOD.

Now MY question to you is this: Why do you believe the Bible?

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:28 PM

How can I make women give themselves to me?

The question is stupid and redundant.

If you are "forcing" or "making" them do something, then its not "giving" it is only submitting.

If you want love, you must be able to give it. If you want sex, you need to be good at it. Learn how to please a woman.

I knew a man like that. He was awesome.

Phone number??? :tongue:

I lost track of him. But he was Spanish, had green eyes and his name was Brian Mckee. He was 5'5" tall.
A Spanish guy with a Scottish name like that? Ha ha

He may have lied about his name... I didn't know him very long. I had to tell him to leave because he would have made me into his willing love slave. LOL

sexy!
5'5" is not tall though, but short. LOL. I'd like men to be at least at eye-level, preferably a bit taller than me

I think if they are awesome lovers their height is not important. I like short to medium sized guys.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 03:40 PM

If you are "forcing" or "making" them do something, then its not "giving" it is only submitting.

If you want love, you must be able to give it. If you want sex, you need to be good at it. Learn how to please a woman.

I lost track of him. But he was Spanish, had green eyes and his name was Brian Mckee. He was 5'5" tall.
A Spanish guy with a Scottish name like that? Ha ha

He may have lied about his name... I didn't know him very long. I had to tell him to leave because he would have made me into his willing love slave. LOL

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 03:24 PM

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 03:22 PM
Governments, stupid laws, taxes, registrations, authority and anyone who tries to assert theirs over me.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 10:14 PM

I think the earth is prime real estate for the galaxy aliens. The product is mostly energy products, information products, technology, and of course food. I would not be surprised at all to learn that humans are on the menu, and are used for slavery and food.

With spiked heels and whips?

Its okay if you don't take any of this seriously. Humans are more powerful than they know.

Aliens are wimps.

sorry.

Sorry? What are you a wimpy alien? laugh :wink:

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 07:36 PM

I just do not understand why women have to make things so difficult. It would be much easier for me if I were a homosexual.

Much easier how? Being repulsive to both genders?

He could clone himself. Then he would have the perfect mate.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 07:13 PM

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 07:09 PM

I think the earth is prime real estate for the galaxy aliens. The product is mostly energy products, information products, technology, and of course food. I would not be surprised at all to learn that humans are on the menu, and are used for slavery and food.

With spiked heels and whips?

Its okay if you don't take any of this seriously. Humans are more powerful than they know.

Aliens are wimps.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 07:06 PM
Algae is responsible for much of the oxygen supply. Highly adaptable to various environments, algae produces more oxygen than land plants.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25