Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 02:17 PM
I've met some interesting people on mingle.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 01:16 PM
uche9aa,

If the goal of your argument is simply that God exists, then I would ask you to define what you mean by "God."

If you mean that "God" is a human-looking entity that humans were designed in the image of, who created the world and the universe, then I will say NO I do not believe in that picture of God.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 01:12 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 12/16/13 01:13 PM
I respect agnostics who admit that they do not know one way or another, and I respect atheists who are really rejecting myth, folklore and religious dogma and accept responsibility for their own lives and who refuse to allow religious zealots to dictate to them how they should live or what they should believe.

What I don't respect are atheists and scientists who attempt to convince others that humans have no "free will" or that consciousness and awareness is a product of evolution from a non-conscious, non-living, substance.

As much as they think, and as much as it appears to be the case, it is just an appearance or an illusion. Reason and logic does not support something from nothing. Reason and logic does not support evolution as long as scientists insist that we evolved from inanimate, unaware, unintelligent substance. That would be a miracle.

I believe we did evolve, but we evolved from intelligent aware substance that is a thinking stuff.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 10:47 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 12/16/13 10:50 AM
I am not so sure (some) Mormons even believe in "God." (At least in the Biblical notion of a creator God who rewards and punishes people.)

At least they don't seem to be trying to prove God exists or doesn't exist. (A futile exercise anyway, why would you want to engage in it?)

A person's spirituality (or relationship with God) is a personal matter.

One should not use religion to lord over other people or control their lives.

What annoys me are people like Sam Harris who tries to convince people (scientists) that "free will" does not exist.

And idiots like Dan Dennett who thinks he knows what consciousness

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 11:49 AM
Conrad, what do you mean by "big labor?" What in the world is that?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 11:31 AM
I think the earth is prime real estate for the galaxy aliens. The product is mostly energy products, information products, technology, and of course food. I would not be surprised at all to learn that humans are on the menu, and are used for slavery and food.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 11:26 AM
Yes there is. I used to have a website that sold books and courses on how to land the man of your dreams, and how to get the woman you wanted etc. It was called lovepot.com.

I don't have that site any more.

But you can google stuff like that.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 11:19 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/15/13 11:24 AM
Let's see, you can buy a blow up doll.

Or use the date rape drug. (illegal)

Or learn hypnotism and persuasion. Don't be so lazy. LEARN if its that important to you. Otherwise, do without.

Take a course on how to pick up women and become a pick up artist. There are tons of guy who are not half as nice looking as you picking up women and having sex with them every night.

Seriously, learn to become a pick up artist.

get this book on amazon.com

The Pickup Artist: The New and Improved Art of Seduction

The world's greatest pickup artist is back! After the bestselling expose The Game pulled back the curtain on Mystery and his culture of professional pickup artists, he became an international phenomenon. Unfortunately, while it's no secret that Mystery's ideas are wildly effective, women have started to catch on. They’ve seen the show and heard the routines so now it's time for the next level of game! With techniques honed over fifteen years of trial, error, and ultimate triumph, and following his hit VH1 reality series, the celebrated sensei is back with his latest living-large exploits and a new and improved playbook for the twenty-first-century playboy.

As the book begins, Mystery and his crew have withdrawn to their swank Miami mansion to plot their next move. When a new student comes to stay at the house, Mystery draws him deep into the pickup-artist lifestyle and shows him an intimate portrait of the master of seduction. Mystery lays out a complete system of game, and unveils his latest (and fully field-tested) strategies and techniques. The Pickup Artist includes

*a list of all the triggers that create—and destroys ��attraction
*a new way to approach strangers and start a conversation: micro calibrated openers
*Mystery's most powerful humor technique, the Absurd'so--- you'll never run out of things to say again a full chapter on physical escalation (touching, kissing, ��making a move)
*the solution to inner-game issues, for when you're not confident enough

Whether he's holding court with eager disciples in South Beach, hanging out with his crew of fellow super-seducers in Las Vegas, or partying it up in the Hollywood Hills, Mystery is never far from where the action is and never fails to get a piece of it. Now it'��s your turn. Read The Pickup Artist and get into the game.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:22 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/15/13 06:27 AM
Its not really about Obama. He is just a puppet dictator. Its about the Elite not wanting to be interrupted while they complete their plan for global domination.

Last night I was watching channel two and there were shows "revealing" incidents about USO's operating and being spotted coming out of the ocean, and gloom and doom about non human aliens and their evil plans.

If the Elite are in league with the aliens, (which have been mucking with the earth since before humans evolved anyway) then perhaps there is a plan to include them in some alien threat to the earth.

This plan was revealed in a document called "The report from Iron Mountain" that in order for those in power to remain in power, there must always be a threat to justify their jobs.

There was the "evil communism" and the war on drugs, and now the war on terror. The next fake war will be the alien threat, be it real or faked. Over 65% of people believe in aliens. Maybe more. This is by design.

Certain groups want people to believe in aliens. They condition people for this with movies like "Independence day" and others. They show documentaries about sightings and abductions etc.

Lets assume aliens do exist. What are their plans for earth? I will tell you that they are no different from the New World Order. Its just business.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:14 AM
There will be a good reason to allow Obama to serve a third term.

The worst financial disaster in the last 1000 years is about to happen. Global economic collapse, currency reset, etc.

You really want to try to have an election during that time?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:10 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/15/13 06:11 AM

You may say Uche9aa likes controversy,yes.I dont get blinded or intimidated by erring majority.In addition while i wait,why do meteors skip our earth or end up in areas nobody lives like the two that landed in Russia recently?I submit that everything points towards an overseeing being.We cant explain it thats why He is I AM.The begining and the end.He is my God

You know what Christ liked Ucheaa? Serving others. Perhaps it would be wiser to serve God by serving others instead of trying to get under people's skin and turning them off to the idea of a faith. How many people have you persuaded with your poor choice of words? Zero.

drinker Teach by example.

Be happy. Be kind, serve others.

no photo
Fri 12/13/13 10:58 PM
Atheists believe in luck. Both good luck and bad luck. (Sam Harris believes 'free will' does not exist, and a person is very unlucky to be born a psychopath.) They also believe in miracles.... (intelligent conscious life evolved from nothing.) They believe that inanimate, unconscious, unintelligent, nonthinking, undirected, substance somehow combined together on accident and at some point (some miracle) life was born.

And they think we are stupid to believe in God or a creative design.

And some of them believe in free will, some don't.

They are very confused.

Religions have it all mixed up too. They fight and argue over silly details, names of their gods, stupid rituals etc.

no photo
Fri 12/13/13 05:12 PM
There have been a few rumors that Obama may serve another term when the crisis happens.

no photo
Fri 12/13/13 05:10 PM
The problem with doctors is that they prescribe drugs without giving much thought or questioning the patient about what he or she is eating.

Some have even proclaimed that your diet is not a factor to your disease. Really?

frustrated frustrated

no photo
Fri 12/13/13 05:06 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Fri 12/13/13 05:07 PM
30 years before modern medicine and the medical community discovered that sugar and artificial colors and flavors aggravates children with ADD and hyperactivity, my sister was treating her daughter with diet after reading the Feingold Diet for Hyperactivity.

The Feingold diet is a food elimination program developed by Ben F. Feingold, MD to treat hyperactivity. It eliminates a number of artificial colors and artificial flavors, aspartame, three petroleum-based preservatives, and (at least initially) certain salicylates. There has been much debate about the efficacy of this program. The mainstream medical establishment dismissed it as an "outmoded approach" lacking evidence and efficacy.

They are still trying to deny it's effectiveness and are still putting kids on DRUGS.

They are too damn slow to change, and to damn quick to approve new drugs with dangerous side effects.

If they are to be considered the "official medical authority" then I'm all for THE DREADED AND CRITICIZED "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE."

This is not to say that there are NOT a lot of rip offs in that arena too. But people AND DOCTORS should first DO NO HARM.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 10:54 PM
He was an insane shape shifting reptilian who fed on blood.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 07:04 PM
Drug therapy.... cures nothing.

It masks symptoms and has side effects that are often worst than the ailment they are trying to treat.

Prescription drugs are killing people.

Medicine is more about the drug industry than health. It is all about selling drugs.

How about we start by eating better food without all the damn sugar, artificial additives, genetically modified organisms, over processed fat, and outright poison that they are putting in these mass produced food items on the shelves in the super market?

How about we start there? Probably because proper diets would cause people to be healthy and the drug companies would be out of business.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 06:57 PM
Conventional medicine, I'm sorry to say, does not know what causes cancer and although they have dozens of different treatments and drugs for it, they still know very little about it.

Alternative medicine? Well let's see, most of it that I know about is simply EAT HEALTHIER, THINK BETTER, AVOID STRESS, etc.

Oxygen... deep breathing pumps the heart and gets rid of stress. Stress kills. Most people know this.

Conventional medicine is so slow to discover the things that are killing us... like sugar.

People into alternative therapy have known this for 30 years or more. Probably more.

We still have so much poison in the supermarket it is almost impossible to find healthy food.

Aspartame will kill you, trans fats, soybeans are all genetically modified, so is corn and all corn products.

The food industry is slow to discover what is causing cancer....BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE CAUSING CANCER.

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 06:44 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Thu 12/12/13 06:45 PM
Free will is the ability to decide for yourself.

But proponents like Sam Harris have no understanding what "self" actually is.

I have said that "free will" is the power of self direction, which is similar.

Now the materialists can continue to argue what "self" is.

I have to say it is "soul" rather than a pile of flesh, bones and brain matter firing a bunch of neurons.

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 07:52 PM
Wow they are really down playing the plan to cut pension funds. It is revealed in this sentence:

"Democrats were also likely to lose support within their party because the agreement cuts the federal employee pension system and includes no new tax revenues."

There is some opposition to this bill but from the way the media is announcing it, it looks like a done deal.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/12/10/congress-budget-deal/3966641/

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25