Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Sun 01/19/14 01:26 PM
I'm for two consenting adults having sex anytime they want.

drinker drinker

And thank your chosen supreme being that you are still able to enjoy it.

no photo
Sun 01/19/14 01:22 PM

yes, marriage for many is about the 'civil' aspect,, how much easier it will make their lives financially and how many 'shared' privileges the government will enforce

for many its a love affair with the idea of a 'wedding' and the fairy tale idealism of it

many avoid marriage because they don't want to be 'forced' to share

many people find value in marriage that has little to do with faith or religion,,,,and many of those same types see risks as well

'many avoid marriage because they don't want to be 'forced' to share"

That is not a 'fact' -- I believe that is your personal opinion, which I disagree with. Sharing what? Material things? That's what prenuptial contracts are for, so not wanting to share or have your wealth taken from you because of a marriage and divorce can be remedied.

While marriage has some advantages, I have found that it has more disadvantages for a person who desires to be free and more independent in all aspects of their lives, including how they earn or spend money, how they think, how they eat, how they worship, what they believe, and how they like to spend their time.

Unless you find someone who accentuates, supports, agrees with, and accepts who you are and your chosen lifestyle, marriage can be one battle or problem after another.

But if what you want from marriage is to raise a family and marriage makes you feel more secure and legally protects each person then I don't see much of a reason for it other than the benefits granted to a married couple by the government.

So a marriage is a contract with each other AND THE GOVERNMENT enforces it.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 05:46 PM

Is marriage going out of fashion?

Marriage is not a fashion and it has never been a fashion. It is a contract.

Thats right! you all heard the woman, so break it up people!
move it out people..nothing to see here YOU DONT HAVE TO GO HOME PEOPLE
BUT YOU CANT STAY ON HERE

Jeez..Debble Downer:tongue: waving

I don't like marriage. I did it twice and it wasn't nice.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:41 PM
Is marriage going out of fashion?

Marriage is not a fashion and it has never been a fashion. It is a contract.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:37 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sat 01/18/14 03:39 PM
I say SCREW MONSANTO and any law that interferes in our right to grow and eat healthy food.

Ignore them. BUY ORGANIC! MAKE THE DEMAND FOR ORGANIC STRONG.

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 06:09 PM
You are a goddess and don't realize it.

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 06:08 PM

An unrepentant dirty murdering war criminal! At least he has company were he is now as Maggie Thatcher went before him another war criminal

I agree.

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 06:07 PM

heath care in the UK is not free. Its payed for by people that work and earn enough to support the non productive folks. By the way its a bad system. People have to wait months for what we take for granted and there are death panels the decide who gets treated and decide who heath care is with held from. Please don't say this is not true, I lived in the UK in the service and it is true. People die in the UK waiting for treatment. And it is not allowed under the conts.

I believe that. This is what will eventually happen here.

The answer for people is to STOP EATING REFINED SUGAR and flour and JUNK FOOD and GMO food and start buying organic whole foods.

The food industry is trying to kill us all.

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 01:20 PM

A religion is one thing. The people called "Jews" were invented. If you are Jewish, you should be practicing the religion, otherwise don't call yourself Jewish.

"The Invention of the Jewish People"
By Shlomo Sand, Professor of History at Tel Aviv University.

The book was in the best-seller list in Israel for nineteen weeks. It was reprinted three times when published in French (Comment le peuple juif fut invent�, Fayard, Paris, 2008). In France, it received the "Prix Aujourd'hui", a journalists' award given to a non-fiction political or historical work. An English translation of the book was published by Verso Books in October 2009.[9] The book has also been translated into German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, and Russian, and as of late 2009 further translations were underway.

The Invention of the Jewish People has now been translated into more languages than any other Israeli history book.

i don't think what anyone wants to call themselves has anything to do with me...

In a way, it does because if a War criminal claims to be Jewish, and someone calls him out for being a war criminal that is the person who you attack and accuse of being a "Jew hater."

A criminal is a criminal no matter what he calls himself.

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 01:07 PM

I think you should first consider if you want you site to be hosted or if you will host it yourself. From there on you can decide which tool is best to build your website.

A lot of sites that offer a hosted environment have templates ready to use. Either way I'd advise you to get at least a little bit of an understanding of html/css. It will make your life a lot easier when customizing your website. Don't rely on a tool only.

Using these search commands on google might help you find some tools
online website builder
WYSIWYG website builder

Good luck :)

You should always own and host your own site and have control of it. Otherwise, you are just playing around.

I partially agree. I don't think it's bad to start in an hosted environment, build up some experience and move on to hosting yourself. Besides that, there's also the financial side. It might not be expensive nowadays but for some people hosting it themselves when starting is something they can't afford.

Yes free is always good.

And blogs are so easy.

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 04:58 PM

I think you should first consider if you want you site to be hosted or if you will host it yourself. From there on you can decide which tool is best to build your website.

A lot of sites that offer a hosted environment have templates ready to use. Either way I'd advise you to get at least a little bit of an understanding of html/css. It will make your life a lot easier when customizing your website. Don't rely on a tool only.

Using these search commands on google might help you find some tools
online website builder
WYSIWYG website builder

Good luck :)

You should always own and host your own site and have control of it. Otherwise, you are just playing around.

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 04:56 PM
A religion is one thing. The people called "Jews" were invented. If you are Jewish, you should be practicing the religion, otherwise don't call yourself Jewish.

"The Invention of the Jewish People"
By Shlomo Sand, Professor of History at Tel Aviv University.

The book was in the best-seller list in Israel for nineteen weeks. It was reprinted three times when published in French (Comment le peuple juif fut invent�, Fayard, Paris, 2008). In France, it received the "Prix Aujourd'hui", a journalists' award given to a non-fiction political or historical work. An English translation of the book was published by Verso Books in October 2009.[9] The book has also been translated into German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, and Russian, and as of late 2009 further translations were underway.

The Invention of the Jewish People has now been translated into more languages than any other Israeli history book.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 07:44 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Tue 01/14/14 07:45 PM
The only reason employers withhold money from your paycheck in the first place is because you gave them permission when you signed their W-2. If you don't sign that, they can't take money out of your check and give it to the government.

Next time you are about to get hired for a job, tell them that because of all the corruption involved with the banking and war, and Obamacare, you do not give permission for them to take money out of your check and send it to the IRS in advance of payment. Tell them you will do your taxes at the end of the year and pay them at that time.

If they won't do that for you, then you should do contract work or become self employed.

I'm not saying don't pay taxes, even though I like that idea a lot. I'm saying that it is none of your employers business if you do or do not pay YOUR taxes.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 07:39 PM
Obama care is going to fail I believe.

The best advice I would give is to stop eating all this damn junk and processed crap they are selling in the grocery stores with all the sugar and GMO and aspartame and other POISONS and learn how to get healthy.

With the right attitude and diet ANY DISEASE IS CURABLE.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 07:36 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Tue 01/14/14 07:37 PM
As far as income tax returns are concerned, people need to stop giving the government advance payments IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Then, at the end of the year, you will owe THEM. If you own them, and not the other way around, then they can't withhold the fine for not buying insurance.

Just pay them the taxes you owe and refuse to pay the fine for not buying health insurance.

Or find an employer who will pay you without withholding advance payments! OR put a large number of dependents on your withholding to your employer, then at the end of the year claim the correct amount. You will end up owning taxes, but why on earth should you pay your taxes IN ADVANCE??

That is just STUPID.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 07:29 PM
just because you think all Jews are criminals doesn't make it true... you don't even understand your own hate.

Mightymoe, that statement is uncalled for. (I don't even consider Arial Sharon to be a Jew.) He is one of the pretenders. I do, however believe him to be a war criminal and cold blooded murderer. (A Nazi incognito.)

Many people claim to be Jewish who are not, and they commit their crimes all the while claiming to be Jewish, and they are the ones who are actually behind the holocaust itself. Many people KNOW THIS.

I don't waste my energy on hate of anyone, even murderers. Their karma will eventually catch up to them. That is a guarantee.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 07:07 PM

I find it amusing that many (most?) people are convinced that they know about such things as the origin of the universe or beginning of life or about an "afterlife" based upon reading or hearing opinions of others (or having personal emotional / psychological "experiences") that cannot be shown to truthful, meaningful or accurate.

Yeh, its all conjecture. Nobody knows.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 08:22 AM

its interesting as an argument though

it will be interesting to see how far it gets and how it is ruled upon

there is plenty of precedent for substituting the language of a bill this way,, its called a 'shell bill'

but the outcome will be interesting to watch,,,

there is a difference between a bill and the law.

there is NO provision in obamacare that allows anyone to make any changes.

Apparently there does not need to be any "provisions" that allows anyone to make any changes. THEY JUST MAKE THEM.

No "provisions" needed.

The Presentment clause in the constitution offers the last opportunity the president has to make changes to a bill..

Once he signs it and it becomes law he cannot make changes willy nilly unless there is a provision in the law that allows him or someone else to do so.

This LAW has no provision for revision, therefore what he is doing is unconstitutional and will be struck down.

Good. I hope so.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 03:10 PM
And the term "Jewish" apparently has nothing to do with religion. It's all about a certain "Jewish" gene.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 03:07 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Mon 01/13/14 03:08 PM

well , in Qibya Massacre 1953 there was no Falangists bigsmile , there was only the Israeli army .

the Olympics in LA in the seventies? when the muslims killed all the Israeli weightlifters? the list goes on for miles, muslims and Jews have always hated each other, and to blame one and not the other is hate...

i don't know why you think i blame Jews ! i am talking about a PERSON named Ariel Sharon , that has nothing to do with his religion for Jupiter's sake !
and above all i posted a thread long ago talking about Islamic terrorism in Syria ... it should be now in the second or third page here in this section .

So, is Ariel Sharon a Jew? I don't think so. He was secular.

i don't care what religion he or anyone else believe in ... that's not my point in the life ... i was just trying to understand why mightymoe keeps turning the political discussion into religious one

I think some people are programmed to parrot the JDL when any "Jewish" criminal is criticized some people can't help themselves and they just start screaming "Jew hater." It's part of their programming.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25