Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 02:02 PM

the details will matter

he is military, he knew who was at the door as he already spoke to him

unarmed twenty something against a career military,, two shots at the door? all kind of suspicious,,,but Im gambling he wont be found guilty of prosecuted,,,,,

especially if his 'guests' back him up

I would like to know the details.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 01:59 PM
HEP (my last letters)

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:57 PM
That's a HEAVEY MAN'S HAMMER.

hep

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:50 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 12:51 PM
Now if this was an intrusion where the intruder was not known by the occupants of the house, it would have been a slam dunk case of self defense.

But since they knew each other, and they had held a party earlier and all the other circumstances, then I can see why they charge the man with something. They need to look into the details of what was going on.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:47 PM

proof only means six to twelve people convince each other of your guilt or innocence

again, property shouldn't be worth anyones life,,thats just my opinion

and neither should 'threats' , unless they are deadly ones,,,

and how do you judge the severity of that Threat?
How Maimed or Dead you will end up?slaphead

certainly, if no one has had a hand laid on them, they have yet to be in deadly threat,,,,

and , like I said, there were two shots fired and the deceased was still on the porch

Then the man who shot him succeeded in protecting the sanctity of his domicile.:banana:

u know Im not prone to the symbolism of such an idea

its a door, it can be replaced, ,, anything that may be broken can be replaced

he may have just got away with shooting his wifes lover
but, so long as he busted the door

its all good,

True, but if he did just shoot his wife's lover, his wife's lover should not have been trying to force himself into the house. That's just stupid, regardless of the circumstances.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:41 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 12:42 PM
Like I said, ask any black man who prefers white women. They are generally easier to dominate. And I did say that this does not apply to everyone.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:38 PM

proof only means six to twelve people convince each other of your guilt or innocence

and how do you judge the severity of that Threat?
How Maimed or Dead you will end up?slaphead

certainly, if no one has had a hand laid on them, they have yet to be in deadly threat,,,,

and , like I said, there were two shots fired and the deceased was still on the porch

Then the man who shot him succeeded in protecting the sanctity of his domicile.:banana:

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:36 PM
Electronically Stored Information

bfw

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:34 PM
Black women in general are intelligent, strong minded and bossy in a relationship. If you don't believe me, ask any black man who has been with both a white woman and a black woman. A man who likes to dominate a woman and be the boss, should not get involved with a black woman. (She might kick his butt.) laugh

But a man who wants a woman to take charge, would do well with a black woman. She will take great care of him.

That's just my experience. It does not apply to everyone.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:28 PM

How do u get a white guy to notice you?

....Make him a Sammich
:laughing:
or bring him a beer
smitten
Tell him you have the sports package on your cable...
rofl

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:23 PM
All Taxes Included

GFD

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:20 PM

still trying to live down the Zimmermann-Trial?
Whatever the Jury decides in a Murdertrial is Final!

laugh laugh laugh

Apparently Zimmerman is receiving his Karma from other sources, so although the law did prevail in that other case and find him innocent, he is a careless man, and he has a certain stubborn attitude. He is responsible for everything that happens to him.

And now that he has become infamous, everything he does from now on will be blasted all over the news. That for him, will be a living HELL on earth.

Poor Fellow can't handle the Aftermath in his mind!
Not easy to kill a Human Being and remain stable,whether the killing was justified or not!

lol @ poor fellow

I think he was unstable when he put his hands on his fianc�, and threw a woman out of a party, and put his hands on a cop and bragged bout getting away with it

long before he killed a kid

but, I hate even talking about the man, not worth the breath and the publicity he gets from behaving like a thug and being applauded for it,,,

There are a lot of a holes out that who behave like thugs, but Zimmerman is now an infamous one and everyone is watching him now.

It would be nice if he would reform and "find God" and start doing something for humanity but he probably won't. Like O.J. the next scuffle he gets into, the public will throw the book and the building at him.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:16 PM
I am a Highly Gifted Manager

HIB

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:14 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 12:15 PM

What's the Matter?

use in sentence:

What's the Matter?:wink:

REA

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 12:08 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 12:12 PM
Risk Management Committee

POT

Just for fun, I'm going to use my answers in a sentence. Example:

I will need to consult my risk management committee

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 11:59 AM
Anti-Terrorism Bill

MVT

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 10:59 AM

I was laughing aloud while reading the concoctions of confusion emitting from God denying "guru".There is no end to speculations,illusions,delusions and frustrations of those who chose darkness rather than light."The fool has said in his heart,there is no God" A wishful thinking like "no free will" was conjured to suit and temporary calm a guilty soul who sub-conciously knows that God exists and must punish ungodliness when the inevitable which is death happens to him or her.Five minutes after death,"science" will give way to reality

sad example you set for Christians!

Not really. I was thinking that Sam Harris is setting a sad example for Atheists(and science and rational and logical thinking) in expressing his certainty. This is what they call "false certainty."

Sam Harris believes in Luck. He believes in miracles. He admits that he does not understand consciousness. He admits that he doesn't understand exactly what life is or how it emerged from what scientists define as "inanimate, non-living, non-conscious, non-directed, substance." (A miracle, if that is their claim.)

So, if he does not understand these things how can he claim that we have no free will? He has surrendered to circumstance and influence. He has absolved himself and everyone else of any responsibility for anything.

Then he states that our decisions are still "important." This does not make logical sense. If we are not responsible for our decisions or our actions, how can he state that they are still important? He has not thought any of this through.

So I'm thinking if anyone ever gives Sam Harris an award for his achievements, he should turn it down according to his beliefs.--> (He couldn't help himself and is not responsible for anything he does, thinks, or says.)

Please listen to the video and you will see what I am talking about.

I'd say he is as phony as any of his Opponent-Religionists!
He is the other Side of the Coin,like if he were a plant!laugh

Could be. He is doing a good job of making scientists look bad. A real scientists does not close the door to other possibilities, especially when they know they don't have all the answers.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 10:55 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 10:56 AM

still trying to live down the Zimmermann-Trial?
Whatever the Jury decides in a Murdertrial is Final!

laugh laugh laugh

Apparently Zimmerman is receiving his Karma from other sources, so although the law did prevail in that other case and find him innocent, he is a careless man, and he has a certain stubborn attitude. He is responsible for everything that happens to him.

And now that he has become infamous, everything he does from now on will be blasted all over the news. That for him, will be a living HELL on earth.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 10:39 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 10:45 AM

I was laughing aloud while reading the concoctions of confusion emitting from God denying "guru".There is no end to speculations,illusions,delusions and frustrations of those who chose darkness rather than light."The fool has said in his heart,there is no God" A wishful thinking like "no free will" was conjured to suit and temporary calm a guilty soul who sub-conciously knows that God exists and must punish ungodliness when the inevitable which is death happens to him or her.Five minutes after death,"science" will give way to reality

sad example you set for Christians!

Not really. I was thinking that Sam Harris is setting a sad example for Atheists(and science and rational and logical thinking) in expressing his certainty. This is what they call "false certainty."

Sam Harris believes in Luck. He believes in miracles. He admits that he does not understand consciousness. He admits that he doesn't understand exactly what life is or how it emerged from what scientists define as "inanimate, non-living, non-conscious, non-directed, substance." (A miracle, if that is their claim.)

So, if he does not understand these things how can he claim that we have no free will? He has surrendered to circumstance and influence. He has absolved himself and everyone else of any responsibility for anything.

Then he states that our decisions are still "important." This does not make logical sense. If we are not responsible for our decisions or our actions, how can he state that they are still important? He has not thought any of this through.

So I'm thinking if anyone ever gives Sam Harris an award for his achievements, he should turn it down according to his beliefs.--> (He couldn't help himself and is not responsible for anything he does, thinks, or says.)

Please listen to the video and you will see what I am talking about.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 10:33 AM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sun 12/01/13 10:33 AM

uche9aa

I don't blame you for laughing actually. It was more like a shaking of my head back and forth when I listened to the absurd hypothesis coming from Sam Harris, (who I have a lot of respect for as he is an intelligent and rational person.) But he is wrong.

I am more of a pantheist who believes that God exists as part of everything else, and I am part of that also.

I exist. There is my proof. bigsmile

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25