Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 10:44 AM
So, if you are a man and you want a woman to be a woman, then earn a living, get a house, take the responsibility. Then find a woman who wants to have your children. Give her what she needs to do that job. Its not an easy job.

Be the man. Bring home the bacon. Be responsible.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 10:41 AM

I would love to quit my job and have a big strong man look after me. I'm getting tired of looking after them, especially want the younger generation to man up..take the reins and stop looking for a momma/babysitter to look after them laugh

I've been married twice and I could not depend on either of my husbands for the support I required to raise a family. I found that so many men are looking for a mother to take care of them and bring home the bacon too. Yes, men should man up by TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.

That is how they "man up." Take on the responsibility for a family if you want a wife who stays home and raises your children and cooks your meals.

Instead, the man is responsible, careless, and the woman ends up having to get them out of the fine mess he has gotten them into.

Women are wearing the pants in the family these days because the men have quit doing it.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 09:09 PM

Someone who has character like mine: considerate of life partner's feelings at all times, selfless, loyal, has integrity, and is mature.
I would also hope this person is willing to change any aspect of herself if I desire and because I've dated many extroverts, I would hope this person is an introvert.
Well why don't you get a sex change and go f**k yourself? laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl
He's got a point here.

So let me understand here? You want a
woman that you like, and then hopefully
she will change who she isoops seriously
what Larsson said is not that ridiculous
to a guy that likes to change people then that may be a viable option. .
change yourself & f* yourselfwaving :wink:

He wants a basic model, that he can turn into a Stepford wife.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:04 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Sat 12/07/13 04:08 PM

after reading most of this thread, I do not see what the point is? To express how rude we can be? I am not really sure what was being asked in the OP so I am leaving to get groceries...lol

Yes I felt the same way. I almost asked: "What was the question again?" laugh

I think the vague intent was to complain about people he thought were being rude to her and call them "arrogant."

"Lots of times some arrogant members post snide remarks to me,or about other members that also join in on that particular subject? To me this is rude and uncalled !!"

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:15 PM

Men who respect women won't want to have sex with them until they are married.

As far as I'm concerned, no man who wants to have sex with a woman outside marriage, respects her, so perhaps its time you looked at yourself, your values and views on life and relationships heh.

God would not want you to be sleeping around, he wants you to value and respect yourself and women.

Glad to know you have gods ear as so many do not! When did you hear from god? Was it on the phone? in a holy place? in your mind? message in a bottle? please share as so many are not as fortunate as you...

laugh laugh

There are many voices in my head. I'm sure one of them must be God.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:40 PM
I always speak my mind and sometimes I engage in the brutal truth which some people don't like, but others appreciate.

But you can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:33 PM

I am also not impressed by the horrible reputation of Saul as apposed to Paul, nor am I impressed by his alleged transformation. He went from persecuting believers to persecuting non believers. He was a murderer and a fanatic.
I second that!
He Hijacked that Jewish Sect and made a global Religion out of it!Strange that Paul is quoted more than Peter who after all was supposed to be The Rock,the head of Jesus' Community!

I think people are supposed to be impressed with a "reformed" and "born again" murdering psycho. Instead, I think a person who has always lead a good and decent life and not gone around killing people would impress people more. After all, like they always say, your record speaks for itself.

and a leopard does not change its spots so easily.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:30 PM

This whole thread creeps me outscared

I think I'm supposed to say..

Welcome to Mingle 2spock

It's a "let's chat" thread. LOL

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:28 PM

i need a God fearing who is going to understand me for who i am.

Well, who are you? Are you God? (Well I'm not "God fearing" anyway.)

Why do people want others to be "God fearing?"

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:25 PM

can you cook

Miko1960,

She is looking for a relationship not a job.
Besides she is too young for you.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:21 PM

If you are wrong you have wasted the life that you know you have the one that is for certain no faith needed for a dream that isn't true. You have alienated others and tried to interpret life events according to bad data if you are wrong you are a fool.

He's wrong. :wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:05 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Fri 12/06/13 02:06 PM
Freezing here. I have to keep putting out water for the stray cats every two hours because it freezes.

My cats are ******* and are all inside.

HEY STOP CENSORING MY ADJECTIVES!!

The word is p u ss ies.

no photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:12 PM
I always win.

biw

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 11:31 PM
Deep Space Probe

BOR

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:13 PM

Each thought is a combination of many things, recent vs long term memories, memory triggers, hormone levels at various sites of the brain, available blood sugar, level of exhaustion, distractions, age, brain condition, and environment.

From ONE science point of view, if all factors were equal and identical in an identical brain, identical thoughts would be generated and ... hence ... no free will.

However, none of the factors can be reproduced exactly at any given time and even if they could, quantum differences would still occur.

The result is that every brain is different from all others. Even those of identical twins show marked differences.

Free will exists.

Exactly. The only thing they are saying is if we were like machines, built the same, programmed the same, we would all be the same.

This isn't the Borg. We are individuals.

But even the idea of an identical brain producing identical thoughts is far fetched. A brain is just like a computer. It operates according to its use and programming.

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:07 PM

My perception is that free will is merely a choice of how to express your reaction to the occurances within time; the subject within a given set of time is outside of one's control. If you were meant to feed 1 thousand mouths, you will do just that. How you respond to the task will decide whether you will have roses thrown at you feet due to your actions or if your name will represent blasfamy after others angrily thought you owed them your efforts and took your services to your dishonor.
Please excuse any typos

It is my opinion that the will is always "free" when it is used.

The will is the power of self direction.

The topic is a discussion about whether we have that power or not.

Sam Harris, an "atheist" claims we have no "free" will at all and that our thoughts and actions are determined by our genes and by outside influences.

I say his conclusion is not only wrong, but illogical.

Atheist?
The only thing he has done,is replacing "God" with "Genes" and "Outside-Influences"!
The consummate Materialist!
Wonder what's his take on Consciousness!

He admits he doesn't understand consciousness. At least he isn't as arrogant about that as Dan Dennet is.

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:05 AM

My perception is that free will is merely a choice of how to express your reaction to the occurances within time; the subject within a given set of time is outside of one's control. If you were meant to feed 1 thousand mouths, you will do just that. How you respond to the task will decide whether you will have roses thrown at you feet due to your actions or if your name will represent blasfamy after others angrily thought you owed them your efforts and took your services to your dishonor.
Please excuse any typos

It is my opinion that the will is always "free" when it is used.

The will is the power of self direction.

The topic is a discussion about whether we have that power or not.

Sam Harris, an "atheist" claims we have no "free" will at all and that our thoughts and actions are determined by our genes and by outside influences.

I say his conclusion is not only wrong, but illogical.

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 01:56 AM

Ladies swimming Laps

PHW

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:22 PM
I live a Garden Variety Lifestyle

FOW

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:11 PM
Jeanniebean gives vibrations

JEN