JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:19 PM
on this site i have read some smart people
does being intelligent matter to you???

please comment

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:07 PM
sure have...lots of times

i have had to file complaints from bad checks, by the way passing bad checks is a felony.

I wanna puke how many times. Magistrates make me wanna puke too, because they are never there.

My advice is stop being a dead beat loser that makes folks like me have to take time out of our day to go to court ,.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:59 PM
my sister lives in michigan

i loved the lake

ok, i will go there for 17 thousand dollars..OK!!!!

TELL ME WHERE TO ACCEPT THE MONEY

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:34 PM

suppose being 'balanced' was not an option and we could only be extremist in our views

would you rather be on the extreme that saw plots and evil everywhere

or the side that saw goodness and potential everywhere?

You asked about not being "balanced", made me think you are.

in answer to your impossible question...

I refuse to be jaded, i refuse to be cynical.
I know in my heart that people are good more times than bad.
We hear about murder and rape and etc...but we never hear about kindness and compassion and goodness.

more good than bad. I see goodness and potential but not everywhere.... I just hope.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:14 PM
You are right. No need to pout about what others have...mostly monetary.

I use to. I had this epiphany so to speak, about how just being young(ish) healthy and a roof and food made me blessed

well, not fretting took a big load off my mind..i do not have to have the mercedes, or the cris craft, do not need the 2 story...its all crap.

freedom of that is liberating... love and family is where it is

and sex

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 09:55 PM
your question seemed to be in general.

No need to express such things in general.

If you are talking about an individual, again there is no need to express such a negative strong emotion.
There are ways to communicate how you feel with tact. Being honest and forthright can be done without being hurtful. gosh, i know plenty of folks who think being blunt (and rude) is being honest...but I think that is just being cruel.
Have tact and decorum and they will get the idea, and never be able to say you are a jerk...they may even respect you for it.

my 2 cents

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 09:41 PM

I tried to give my heart out everyday but it ended out being crushed brokenheart

Nice that there is a day to celebrate sharing love just to remind us all that love is meant to be shared... especially to those who don't deserve to be loved. :smile:

?
woah. doll face, inspite of what you think, you deserve to be loved. if someone, sometime made you feel otherwise, you can not ever ever ever let that dictate your creedo in life...k. It is a waste of time, trust me I know.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 09:33 PM
that is sweet, but i never heard of a designated day for that....

should not that be every day???

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 09:23 PM
well if that is true i have to give you one tip...

spell out your words as if you have some schooling other than texting.

Older women like to read, not sound out that effing crap that passes for communications.,

AM I ALONE in this peeve?

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 10:02 AM
Uh, to answer your question...no child has ever kicked me on my leg. the question itself is odd to say the least.
so, whenever you meet a kid they kick you? If I were you I would have to ask myself why this is happening??????...

Never, ever kick back.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:56 AM
If they are "ex" strippers or prostitutes what is wrong with that? Huge accommpishment to those ladies if they are able to break into the established work enviroment, they wouldnt have done otherwise if they had a choice...now that they do, don't deny them a better life. Don't be a hater or a judge, unless you are ready to be judged yourself.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:48 AM
How 'bout not calling it a boutique.

Call it a salon, boutique is dated and sounds of moth balls.

if its about being pampered call it

Salon U
Salon You
It's Salon U

GOODLUCK

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:42 AM
My pet peeve is global mass euthanasia, and putting the milk back in the fridge empty.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:40 AM
10-4

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:33 AM
I absolutely love the previous poster who posted they collected umbrellas. How cooky wonderful.!!!!!

I do artsy stuff like painting with acylics mostly expressionism and writing mostly screenplays. but damn, it pales in comparison to the umbrellas.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:26 AM
She loves you, she may be infatuated with a stranger because new is exciting, but she loves you. I almost can guarantee this new interest will fizzle out and she will have a renewed passion for you. I understand how bad she is making you feel right now, but like you said "10 years" will always beat out 10 minutes.
Stay strong, and show her the man you are that she is neglecting.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:43 PM
the human condition is so complex, it is no easy to sum it up to any absolute

I admire men and women mostly when they do their very best to do the right thing even when tempted to do the wrong thing which is so easy and so gratifying. to be kind, compassionate and most of all truthful. we all screw up sometimes, but owning up to it, telling the truth is a rarity these days. so i would have to say just honesty and when and if you do wrong, sincerely making a great effort to make amends.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:27 PM

flowerforyou

I am becoming increasingly fond of you. smoooooch

JulieMP's photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:22 PM
i have been told that i am wuss because i have never beccome physically violent, even as a child, even when I have been hit by some other person. Even when my *** was kicked by my two older sisters.
I just couldnt hit back, I never wanted to hurt someone in that way. never wanted to humiliate them.
I am told that it means I do not have strength.
but i think it takes much more strength not to hit back, it takes much more strength to restrain.
I am in the minority in my view, but hitting or becoming violent is never ever gonna be my answer.
I can hurt with words tho, and when I have done that it has made me feel horrible and regret.

I have never been married and I have never had a child, but I think if I had, and they were threatened I would kill.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25