JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:34 AM
Asking this question is ridiculous.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 10:47 PM
damn

you all are in for the baked goods

lol, gotta love that

i am here for love, and i think and may know that love equals brownies????maybe????

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 10:29 PM
did you come to this site to pretend you are some sort of ideal, some sort of savant??
did you come here to meet someone you might actually mesh with?
did you come here so you can boast your point of view?
did you come here so you can reject everyone that may like you?
why are you here..?

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 10:05 PM
lol u tell them sweetheart.

always better to comply and be pretty then be ugly and right

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 09:51 PM
I have been taught that story. what does that have to do with junkies?

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 09:21 PM

I just read a really disturbing profile.

This man said that if you have EVER used drugs in your lifetime, DONT MAIL ME.

I was shocked to read this!

If you read my profile, I am very honest, and open,(like always)about the fact that I smoked meth, for a long time.In fact, I had no one, and no programs, so the Minglers were my only support system, and of course they were always there for me, cheering me on in my journey.

I quit cold turkey, just one day said "ive had enough of this", and stopped. I have been clean now for 4 years, and im never going back to that lifestyle again.

PEOPLE DO CHANGE! I quit, I found God, I am a completely different, and reborn person.Ive even been rebabtised! But that man will never know the kind of person that I am now.And I like who I am now, ive grown tremendously!

I remember when I quit, thinking that it was wonderful, that I would be able to date a whole different group of men now. The ones who are clean, and dont use drugs. But this man will never know me, and who ive become...and it makes me feel dirty and sad.

Am I over-reacting, just because of my past??? Whats your take on this??

you are over reacting because you read a random profile.

if you had established a relationship that would be different.

there seems to be different worlds. those who use drugs or have used drugs and those who have not.

You can not get angry at them for not understanding, those of us who are not or have never been junkies will never understand. Because we have to battle through life, and all the pains without a crutch.

There is no sympathy for those who say "I am in recovery". they will always relapse and the sober people will always have to pick them up and have their hearts broken.

I will always run away from a junkie so my world is not ruined, my heart not broken again. some things are not forgiven EVER.

Junkies choose their path..and have no right and can not ever relocate blame.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 08:22 PM
i am not sure what you are asking.

"Is it true that the beautiful once are not yet born"

What does that even mean?

If you are asking about beauty, you already know what you find beautiful...it is born every day.

If you are having trouble defining beauty.. it is not with your eyes but with your inside being...your heart.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 03:14 PM
lol

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 03:10 PM
woody woodpecker

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:58 PM
my mother died giving birth to me.

I do believe in the golden rule though, "treat others how you wish to be treated".

Oh and i have morals...just not a mother.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:35 PM
white guys say that about all women..."we are after their money". It has become a mantra for contemporary U.S. men.
As I see it men earn money to get women who want money. You reap what you sow.

I just have to add that if any of you guys are getting online messages from women in foreign countries...it is not women sending you those messages, as you should know.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:15 PM
A friend is one who does the right thing by you or for you, even when you strongly disagree or resist.
I am thinking a true friend is most likely canine.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 01:57 PM
Not to be flippant but iceman I grieve at your communication skills. Either your spelling and grammar are purposely atrocious, or you are trying to sound like an illiterate jamaican.
Once i finally deciphered what you were saying, the only thing to say is that there have been poor, the sick and wars since the beginning of time. It will always be that way. You can shoulder that burdeon and let it define you, or not. You can have compassion and a drive for change and I hope you do but never forget..we have one shot at life.. you can decide how you want to fill it..there is just as much joy in this world as pain.

JulieMP's photo
Tue 07/12/11 01:48 PM
yes

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:51 PM
does not matter

bye

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:49 PM

I like “bear claws” and I have used a glass or two in my time, plus I think I am going blind!

so where is the problem?

you are awesome

i am...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

(please don't watch if you get offended easily)
(contains adult language)

are u 12?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:40 PM

I like “bear claws” and I have used a glass or two in my time, plus I think I am going blind!

so where is the problem?

you are awesome

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:38 PM

For the last week there have been threads where
peopleoids have said their super edgy and biotchy
as of late....

It's just the moon, breathe and it'll get better
over the next few days.

i am breathing

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:35 PM

ok, yes, it matters to me.

wanna go out?

it’s kind of late, but i can swing it.
shall we meet up saaaayy in...Nashville? in about 6 hours?

ahhhhh no. damn who would?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:32 PM
no person will ever date me. i am an iroqouis indian, seneca, bear clan.. and i know the specific weight of glass...plus i am ugly

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25