Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 07:02 PM
absolutely.
You are not who are pretending to be. It is so obvious to me and I do not know why it is being allowed

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 06:49 PM
Winlei. I have to ask this because it seems obvious to me. How old are you?

You look like you are 12. The frequency of your posts are of someone who is 12.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 05:42 PM
Jacob, why do you think women will call you if they do not even know you?
Mingle means just that. Mingle on the boards, put yourself out there. show your personality and your likes and views. Let the ladies have a "look" at you and get to know you a bit and then when you find a gal who you are attracted to, or she finds you, then proceed from there.
You can't just message someone and give them your number and expect them to call you, this isn't a prostitution ring or an 800 service.

Mingle. only then can you get results.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 05:37 PM
Welcome. Be respectful, honest and have fun!

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 05:35 PM
I suggest you upload a photo. Be real and as honest as you can and then maybe you can find someone. Even if you feel unattractive, you may be very attractive to another.
Just do not lie. These days people can sense if you are not telling the truth so do not come on here to play out some sort of fantasy, if you truly want to meet someone.

welcome and goodluck

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:54 PM
One woman or all women? If it was one woman then that was just her. If it was all the women you have dated than you better do some self reflection.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:38 PM
to find love

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:30 PM
I also skip long posts. I believe a person can sum up their point with brevity, if not, I think they must have a hard time communicating.

I usually skip threads with several pages as well, because by then what else can be said? your voice gets lost in the riff raff.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/21/13 04:12 PM
Harder than 1 post.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/21/13 04:03 PM
I just do not think many women on this site are looking to strike up a relationship with somebody in India because it is roughly 8,000 miles away. I know that many people from different countries come here, but in my experience I have seen and met mostly Americans.
Perhaps try a dating site closer to home?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/21/13 03:55 PM
lower your standards, maybe?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/21/13 03:52 PM
If you can not take the time to put your pic on here than you are not serious. And using a puppy pic? blech

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:35 PM

Nya weh

(that means thank you)
Yuteh hai, means you are admired by many, I have a couple of tribes in me also....

Are u single? that means

are you single?

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:17 PM
Nya weh

(that means thank you)

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:07 PM
i apologize to the men, for not reading through this thread first before responding. i responded on impulse, my apologies.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:03 PM

Do men care if a woman only likes you for your looks?
can men tell if she's settling for him and all he's about just because he's hot and great in the sack?

this is a hilarious question. are you upset that you are hot and great in the sack???

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:57 PM
thank you

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:52 PM

I don't know about everyone else, but it really irks me when someone tries to contact me and they don't have a photo of themselves or hasn't even given an inkling of what type of person they are or want they want in a potential companion. I'm not the hottest girl out there and I do have some weight to shed(working on that btw)I do have my face out there so if someone finds me physically attractive they're more than likely going to wink, nudge, talk here on the forum to me or email etc. that's part of coming on to a dating site in trying to find someone to hook up with, and it's not about being shallow either it's basic biology. If I can't see your face I can't get a first impression of you. And it's all about first impressions particularly when your on this kind of site.

You are doing better than me if men are contacting you so much that you are getting annoyed.
poor you.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:25 PM
are you a dork?

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:07 PM

jfc

if you like a gal, and she complies, she can get a hair cut.

NOT A PROBLEM
Julie? I wish everyone was as open minded as you are. I have tried that and didn't go so well. "Why are you with me if you don't like the way I look". "Why are you trying to change me". "I don't want to change the way you look". Those are three that come to mind easily. I have found that most people consider it insulting if you ask or even mention changing something about them. And if you work your way around that and somehow get the chick to do it, such a big change or someone says one less than complementary thing guess who's stupid idea it was?

I would.

i have luscious long black hair because I am a Seneca Indian from the bear clan, from the Iroquois Nation.. but if I loved you..i would be bald.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25