Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Fri 08/30/13 09:46 PM

Why exactly do some young guys like older women? Like myself actually lol.

Dunno, probably the same reason girls like older men. Wisdom and familiarity to what they like, lust and want. An attraction to understanding theirselves, knowing their bodies, knowing what they like mentally and physically. Appreciating love, appreciating sex and how it feels, not dismissing those moments as if they are in an infinite abundance. Cherishing touch and talks and taste. That's what I think. On behalf of older women every where, thank you for liking us.

JulieMP's photo
Fri 08/30/13 09:31 PM
you are curious because it has yet to happen? Have you never been kissed?

JulieMP's photo
Fri 08/30/13 09:14 PM

I know I am in love with my wife. She cheated on me with a stranger she met online but that was because I ignored her too long and I was a workaholic. But I don't think I can be without her. I want to know how to win her back and I am looking for suggestions. She need romance but I don't know how to be romantic.

I am sorry that you have been hurt, and heart broken. I know it is so painful and you feel so alone. I promise that you can survive this. Love is the meaning of life...the lack of it is the problem. To win her back, you must move on and onceagain be happy and self sufficient. Take pride in yourself, love life, be optimistic...she will notice. She will remember why she fell in love with you to start. Love yourself, it is so very attractive. Do not make gestures to win her back....become happy with you, next thing you know she will be chasing after your love and you will realize you don't really need her to feel wonderful....but if she is lucky, damn lucky, you will maybe let her feel your wonderfulness too. I was crushed too, I hope I can feel love again too. Best of luck to you.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 07/24/13 11:06 PM
not sure of the question.

sex is awesome. sex is not love.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 07/24/13 11:04 PM
hoping for a great guy.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 10:54 PM

Is it just me, or do most lesbians seem to only be after sex? What everhappened to good, old-fashioned romance?

this is a question from a non lesbian, but a girl just trying to turn on men.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 10:34 PM
I am absolutely not attracted to men with "6 packs" or "washboards".

Men with strong arms I like. Men with big warm hands I like.

If a man is a stripper wearing a thong it turns me off so much. why do women like a man in a thong shaking around??? it looks girly to me.

a man with strong arms and perhaps a strong jaw and a bit of a gut...not talking about a beer belly but please NO skinny ridiculous waist.

NO GROWN MAN SHOULD HAVE A WAIST BELOW 34-36 INCHES.
(no waist over 38 as an ideal but if he is, not a problem, only a problem if they are going into the 45 waist range ) ;)

NO MALE STRIPPERS!!!! THEY LOOK GAY. .and usually are

I would pay money to watch men chop wood.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 10:10 PM
I came on here to vent and cry about my heartbreak a few years ago.

Not kidding I was so crushed and cried for months.

the people on here listened and let me cry and tell my sob story and I swear to god it helped. Nobody made fun of me, they all understood.

hearts are broken all the time and we all have been there. listen to those who have been there.

we have survived and even have been better and stronger because.

(I have)

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 10:03 PM

I actually did make the person stop. It just took longer than usual since there were others involved in the conversation and I had to wait for my openings and use more tact in front of the others than I might have used were we alone. :thumbsup:

you are awesome

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:52 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Wed 06/26/13 09:53 PM

Maybe I should apologize for some previous postings if you've come to expect stupid and unsure replies from me. :laughing:

no.. please accept my apology. plz

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:44 PM
A PERSON such as yourself is in a conundrum.

You can absolutely make them stop through the use of tact. So many times i have heard people say things such as "I tell it like it is" or "The truth hurts"
the truth is... it does not have to hurt.

this is what i would do.

Listen to them bad mouth, and then counter, like if they say..."ANDY IS SO GROSS HE BELCHES WHILE HE WORKS"

then you say, "ANDY GOT HIS LAST RAISE FROM THOSE BELCHES"

lol

if you compliment after their complaint they will stop..in my experience

(like you did to me)

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:33 PM

if you dislike, why do you not practice?

Yes, I've already established that I'm a hypocrite. :tongue:

Thanks for the supporting vote though. flowerforyou laugh

At least my person is anonymous and they are not the subject here, only the illustration. I'm not going to give myself full credit as a bully on those minor infractions. :tongue:

Your response was smart and sure. totally unexpected. I think you already know what to do, but perhaps you want permission to be rude??

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:25 PM
p.s. have at it, this world is your oyster.

(be polite and truthful)

(I am mean)

(do not be like me)

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:17 PM
LOVE IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:17 PM
LOVE IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:13 PM
u made it up to ask for advice on here

that is the biggest fake dream i ever heard

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:07 PM
I HATE DOING LAUNDRY

i do not mind doing dishes, its calming..putting my hands in warm liquid, time to think about things and then seeing immediate results.

scrubbing the toilet...easy.

cleaning the stove...again, a bit gratifying..

laundry? hells task. unless you are doing ur own, then it is the worse chore in the world... satan says so.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:48 PM
never wait

do your thing and then go to sleep.
do not anticipate.

it could take years to find someone who you like.

seriously.

been trying for years myself.

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:41 PM
well than stfu.

laundry is life

sweety

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:37 PM
well, that was awesome.

what's the problem???

my last dream was of skeletons from teddy bears, and the next thing i know i was sewing the mouths back on crocodiles. serious, i was reattaching jaws on crocs. i woke up screaming.

i don't care

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25