Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:30 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Wed 06/26/13 08:31 PM
if you dislike, why do you not practice?

JulieMP's photo
Sat 05/25/13 04:10 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Sat 05/25/13 04:13 PM
double post

JulieMP's photo
Sat 05/25/13 04:09 PM
a 60 year old man may prefer a 18 year old girl, yet it will not work.

I believe in telling the truth not some romantic mystic nonsense.
Age does matter. Maybe, one instance in 500 hundred will work..that is not encouraging and not sound advice. Hell 1 in 2 of the same age does not work...yet those are better odds.
My entire life I have been romantic and open minded, but if you really want to find love...find someone your own age...you have more in common and can weather the storm at the same rate.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 05/25/13 03:06 PM
I, along with many others, have answered this question over and over and over.

age does matter in a long lasting relationship.

age does not matter in lust and/or a quickie affair.

JulieMP's photo
Mon 03/18/13 12:57 AM
they are meeting on the north bend, 45 degrees to the loop

JulieMP's photo
Mon 03/18/13 12:54 AM

What I like most about this site is that I never receive a msg or any contact what so ever. U too?

you are an idiot

one post and wanting the world

JulieMP's photo
Mon 03/18/13 12:45 AM
Welcome girly,

the waters are rough, so avoid the sharks.

(I have had no luck)

JulieMP's photo
Mon 03/18/13 12:38 AM
AWESOME

YOU ARE IRRESITABLE

WOMEN AND MEN ARE GOING TO FLOCK TO YOU

GET READY TO HAVE ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN OF YOUR DREAMS

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 09:37 PM
you are the most intelligent person i have ever met on here

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 07:38 PM
“First you see video.
Then you wear video.
Then you eat video.
Then you be video.” — Pat Cadigan, Pretty Boy Crossover

Would it not be nice to be adolescent before the computer age??

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 07:13 PM

I broke up with a guy and he had left a couple of CDs and DVDs here. He wanted to come get them. Mind you he had been being very rude with me. It was late at night and no one was around and my place is pretty safe so I double bagged them so no one could see what they were and tied them tight to the door knob and went to bed. He calls and calls and texts and texts calling me obscenities. Was there anything wrong with tying them to the door knob? I do it all the time with stuff for friends. Nothing has ever been stolen.

YOU KNOW, there was nothing wrong with that. But thanks for the story. :)

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:54 PM
true love exists. I am sure of it as I am alive.

soulmates may not be your true love.

When the earth was new, maybe there was only so many souls. People multiplied and souls splintered. Soulmates are maybe not in just one person, to believe or seek that may be futile. There is no other half...but if you are lucky there is a splinter of who you are. Grab on to them, love them and never let them go.

:}

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:43 PM
said the man out of touch

do i see like a biatch?

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:32 PM

Julie, my marriage was like that. In the end, like Brenda and Eddie from Billy Joel's Scenes From An Italian Restaurant, we "parted the closest of friends".

Now I'm trying to figure out how my views on what I want from future relationships match up to those held by others. Trying to figure out where I am on the spectrum - whether I'd be considered average or needy or whatever.

I would say to be how you feel. If you feel sexy then you are going to be just that. When you are alone and listening to music and identifying with the words...you are who they are singing about. You are who men sing about.
A women, needing some sexual love, and running her hands over her body.
You are not needy, nor average, you are a sexual woman and you know you are...when you take a deep breath and breathe it in...I can already feel it in you.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:13 PM
If you are married and are not getting physical affection then you have a right to be unhappy and unsatisfied. I am sure that is in breech of your marital rights.
We have only one life. Please do not waste your time with a man who will not treasure you and relish you.
If you think there is a chance he still wants you and that you turn him on, then you need to make that happpen.
If he is a dud...then move on.
I am sure others will advice otherwise, but time is ticking and you would be surprised how much another man can make you alive.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:01 PM
I have been getting a bit angry at the dating prospects here.
I have been getting jaded and not believing the things I am reading.
I do not want to be angry or jaded.
I just do not believe that people who are 22 can not find dates.
I do not believe that people need advice about people they have not met.
I am not a mean person, not hopeless but..I gotta say..this site is not helping my hopes.

Who is for real?

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 05:52 PM
3 days?
Has the world gone mad????
3 days?
And you are fussing?

I tell you what. If you are the type of man who wants to pursue a girl off the internet after 3 days then I say call a Private Investigator.
or try paying an online service to locate her. I think you should maybe hire Dog the bounty hunter.\

jesus christ

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 05:42 PM

Online, in these forums anyway, you can meet some really cool people.

If you do meet someone, and have some interest and chemistry, but they are far away. Knowing you have some responsibility keeping you where your at. Ie. I have two younger daughters that need me around. So I can't just uproot, like I may if things were different.

How do YOU approach this?

Or you met someone, get along well and but a romantic chemistry doesn't come in to play, do you feel the need to spell it out to them? Is it wrong or right to chat but make no promises for something further?

Thoughts?

give it time. that is my advice. since there is chemistry you may want to rush things but, internet chemistry can be false.
You have two baby gals so just take it slow. If the woman is pressuring you to meet, then let her travel to you, to a close neutral area.
Just be careful...and there is nothing wrong with being direct and assured about these conditions because until you finally do meet, the gal you have chemistry with could be fooling you...and making a fool of you.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/17/13 05:25 PM
oh geez. Your whole life is at 21.

No I am seriously getting pissed at kids who have no life experience but maybe one or two gals through highschool, AND they need advice on how to find a woman.

NO NO. TRY GOING OUT AND MEETING GIRLS..I DONT KNOW..MAYBE AT KMART..MAYBE AT the skating rink...maybe at your buddies house.

There is no way you need help finding a date when you are goodlooking and 21. get the **** off the internet and meet a girl.

I am sick of this ****.

(sorry)

JulieMP's photo
Sun 03/10/13 07:21 PM
sorry if i am wrong

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25