Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:59 PM
HELL YES,
I am a woman who had her heart shattered and .

if he wanted me back I would run to him in a second...to
kick him in his ugly long nuts. I was the best of him.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:55 PM
damn

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:35 PM

Women what turns you on more, A Bad Boy, or A Good Boy?.

A disgustingly atrocious heroic tender MAN.

golly gosh. A woman who is tired of the search and comes on here would..should know that there is no bad or good boy. there are just men. Men who put up with crazy, sane, gorgeous, ugly, smart, dumb, fat, fit, perfect women...like us.

that is what turns me on, off, in and out.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:24 PM
UM, go for it.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:18 PM
NO

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:16 PM
jfc

if you like a gal, and she complies, she can get a hair cut.

NOT A PROBLEM

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:03 PM
you already know the answer.

JulieMP's photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:59 PM

you'll need legos to begin the whole presentation.

this was an extremely funny response.

I do not even understand the question. Are you an adult?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:56 PM

Why do we always go for the order of men? Cant we get even..?

we are even. don't you know this already?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:39 PM
One thing is for sure, you really like him. Do not rush it, this time is the good stuff. If you fall into love, you will know...and that is when the hard part starts..

so for now, just enjoy and cherish and revel in this stage.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:26 PM
Becoming attracted to an opposite is common, so to explore that which you are not. It is opening yourself to another world.
To live and base a relationship with an opposite is not ever going to be successful.

You are attracted based solely on learning and experiencing something new. You do not stay attracted because you tend to realize that is why you are opposite to begin with.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:18 PM
Taking classes to become a dealer seems to me that you are attempting to learn a trade in order to make better money.

Bettering yourself is not a problem. Being a cook is not a problem unless you are unhappy. If becoming a dealer would make you happier with your work then, again, no problem.

You can not and must not gamble if you are the dealer.

If you have a gambling problem right now, then YOU know already that becoming a dealer is not a smart choice.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:07 PM
I think the term "common sense" is a misnomer.
Being truthful when of deep importance should be common sense. Telling small lies to prevent hurt upon unimportant matters should be common sense.

Depends on the situation and a deep grasp of common sense.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 08:52 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Thu 02/14/13 08:53 PM
it matters. for a variety of reasons. Sexual attraction knows no age difference, but in relationships it does matter.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 08:37 PM
I am the most heterosexual person on the planet. To watch sexual women who are physically attractive and doing sexual activities to other women can be a turn on. Not because of lesbian tendicies but because it is a turn on to see sex in general. To witness a women being free and open tends to spark the same in you. Women have beautiful bodies and it is not wrong or hard to imagine you as that same woman. It is just exciting to fantasize yourself as the same..as it would be to watch a man and women.
it is perfectly normal and healthy.
Tell your friend that she knows already what she wants, and it is not wrong to be turned on by witnessing sex in general.

k?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 08:25 PM
I do not understand your lament. But I wish you a happy Valentines Day just the same.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 02/14/13 08:21 PM
I am nice. too nice i reckon. for some reason when I meet a man I want to spoil him with gifts and never let him do the same.

I am an idiot when it comes to men.

when it comes to women, friends I am not as quick to be generous but usually in the end I am.

I realize that I am a fool.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 09:40 PM
It means that "women" are not one entity. They are individual people with different needs and aspirations, therefore different wants.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 09:33 PM
It is very simple. You say hello and introduce yourself. You may get a rude or nonresponse from her, in that case, just excuse yourself. Yet, there is always the alternative, that you will have initiated a romance or at the very least a pleasurable conversation/companion for the night as you drink your Jack, Jim or Jose.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 09:19 PM
I did when I was in school but I lacked the comprehension as to what it meant. It was just something i was told to memorize and recite without much explanation.
If it were to be removed, I think those of us who recited it in the past would feel a misguided moral outrage.
I would be ok if it was not mandatory (currently I do not think it is mandatory but optional, yet strongly urged)..if in its stead was a truthful, solid and informative curriculum on patriotism.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25