Community > Posts By > JulieMP

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:57 PM

depends on what we want from the Gods for the sacrifice?

laugh out loud

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:55 PM
Depends on the woman.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:54 PM
millions of relationships have developed and existed without cheating.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:44 PM
I don't think being friends is a good idea or in eithers best interest. yet i think being amicable is fine.
I have had two serious relationships and both times we parted with sadness and pain yet with no animosity. What I shared with both will always remain a fond memory and for that reason I will always have a place for them in my heart and mind. Doesn't mean I call them to chat or want to hang out as buds.
But if I had to reach out to them in necessity I would be cordially received.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:33 PM
It can be fun in a fleeting way. Becomes very boring quick. Not better than physical sex.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 08:22 PM
I must second what Navygirl said. Men tend to say "no games" "no drama" I've read that on multiple profiles... I have no idea what that means.
Do you mean trials and tribulations, emotions, "baggage", imperfections, insecurities, doubt...and on the flip elation, flattery, infatuations, lust, and lots of yummy?...because thats life, thats a women...man up and love us for all that we come with (we all come with it), or leave us alone.

JulieMP's photo
Sat 02/02/13 07:49 PM
Well I am not trying to be argumentative but Asia is a gigantic region with widely different cultures...
Taiwan, Korea, Japan, India, the Philippines, and Singapore, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Iran, Brunei, Kuwait, Saudi Arabi are just some.
But any women you meet here more than likely will be American of Asian descent, so their culture will be same as non Asian American women.
I am wondering if you are being particular, and meaning Japanese or Chinese because you think they will be subservient and bring you your slippers and never question you and always do as they're told. An antiquated notion.
Which Asian culture are you fond of? Or is it their beauty? Because a gal from the Phillipines will have a far different look then a gal from Kuwait.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:21 PM
Again why focused on asian women?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:18 PM
Yes it does matter unfortunately. People like to say it doesn't matter, but it does. The older of the two will get left behind, while the younger goes looking for someone new aka young.

I am talking about a significant age difference of 10 years or more...yet 50 and 60 will work out much better than 20 and 30.

It is best to stick with your own age, more in common, same maturity more or less, and your bodies will fall apart at the same time.

As a general rule not a definitive.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:55 PM
Why are you focused on asian women?

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:40 PM
Edited by JulieMP on Thu 01/31/13 12:42 PM
To create a profile and expect a flood of interested women to contact you is just not realistic. You must "network".
Your profile is brief and poorly articulated.
This very thread you started was so poorly written I had to reread it a few times to understand you.
I am sure you are awesome, but you have to at least try to be an interesting man to pursue.
good luck.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:29 PM

Do you believe at Love at first sight? What are you're feelings on this?

Absolutely I do.
To embrace that very notion keeps us all full of hope.
yes oh yes there is such a thing. It is just when it happens people dismiss it as something else.
Absolutely I do.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:23 PM

can only be understood by the person answering the question. IMHO

Therefore the one asking could not possibly understand.

JulieMP's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:17 PM
Your vehement moral outrage is a waste of energy, and trite to read.
It is the internet, get use to it, or get off of it.
We all understand there are "catfish" out there, if you have intelligence you won't bite.
There are thousands+ out there that are real so focus on them, laugh and ignore the others. not a problem.

JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 01:45 AM

i see allot of men searching for younger girls

can someone tell me why men in general are looking for that tight young 18 petite or what ever.

i mean like yeah a few years younger or older is ok but when you're 50+ looking for an 18 year old girl can i just ask why i mean like i wouldn't mind dating a girl that's like 26 but when theirs a 30-35+ year gap in age difference what would you really have in common or what would you talk about.

and for the women searching for younger men same thing.

this is mostly towards men but i'd like to hear some women's perspective on this post.

Edit: if anyone gets offended by my question i'm truly sorry i'm just curious is too why.

I believe it is because older men are trying to hold on to the feeling of being young. We all know why a very young girl would go with an old guy. The old guy does not care how foolish he appears because he can not take his money with him so he buys a young girl, essentially paying her to make him feel young.
You are correct, they have nothing in common, they are not soul mates, it is not a beautiful love affair...its about the man wanting to feel young and the young girl wanting his money. that is all.

JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 01:33 AM
Your question seems bogus.

You were yelled at before you flicked the cig? I don't think so. If you flicked it out it would have been too quickly for somebody to comment beforehand. If they complained after you did so, you would not have had enough time to light another in order to flick it in their awesome car.

JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 01:25 AM

If you've never been in an interracial relationship would you try it if you found someone you connected with? If you've had one what was your experience?

I was married to a native american woman for four years. She was more than three fourths sioux so her family hated me. Cultural differences besides that she was manipulitive. My opinion is that your life should be enriched by your relationship and everything should be in harmony. But no one is perfect so you do have to find someone with flaws you can livewith. Follow your heart.

more than 3/4ths? more than that means full blood. my mom was full blood seneca, making me half. in these times an indian women is almost forced to find a man outside her race...which is why we are a dying breed.

JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 01:17 AM
older than what? 10?

if you want maturity, behave accordingly.

JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 01:11 AM
you seem to be only after sex

JulieMP's photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:49 AM

Do you make assumptions about people here without knowing much about them? Do you assume based on what they've written in the forums? Or how they answer a certain question? Or, do you try to get to know people before making assumptions?

For example, a guy recently wanted to know what was wrong with me, because I'm 33 and have not yet been married. He assumed there must have been something wrong, as he said most people get married before then.

most people are not you.
most people get divorced.
most people do not realize the weight of true commitment.
most people act without thinking.
most people are not as prudent as you.
most people don't know what prudent means.

there is nothing wrong with you except for being bothered with fools asking idiotic questions that may make you feel insecure.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25