Community > Posts By > TawtStrat

TawtStrat's photo
Mon 10/05/15 03:43 AM
Not needing to pay a cleaning woman is a pretty piss poor reason to get married in my opinion, even if that's not all that you want her for. Wanting a woman that isn't constantly calling you a slob and nagging you about things that they could do themselves if it bothers them that much is pretty reasonable though.

It's a problem. I'm not the most organised person and not that brilliant at multitasking. I can concentrate on my work, or something else that isn't just a tedious chore but I can't be running round like a blue arsed fly and life's too short to waste more of it than you have to on doing things that you don't enjoy.

TawtStrat's photo
Mon 10/05/15 03:13 AM
Well, it's like this: When I'm not getting any I'm frustrated and I'm not particularly good at self disciplineing myself when other people are being annoying. Somehow though life is so much easier to cope with if you got your end away last night.

I'm not religious and I think that celibacy is bad for your mental health. Or mine anyway. I'm sure that being frigid really helps some people to become happy and not hung up though.

On the other hand, if you want a quiet life you should maybe just stay away from women. You can only get them to stop giving you grief for as long as you can last in bed. Well, let's be fair. It's the only thing that men can do properly and even then, it's only a few studs like me that can even get that right.

TawtStrat's photo
Mon 10/05/15 02:40 AM
I'm not European I'm afraid. I'm British.

Someone being in another country is no good to me. And there's nobody on the forums that's close enough for dating either. There's hardly anyone in my area on here but I'm not really trying to find a girlfriend on the internet anymore anyway. I don't really have the patience for it anymore. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack trying to find somebody that isn't just a time waster. Nost won't even consider a date until you've chatted online pointlessly for ages. If you flirt with them most don't like it. I mean, no woman in the real world minds me calling her darling or honey but do it on here and some uptight old trout starts a thread about how disrespectful it is.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 11:40 AM
No, really. My high school was rubbish. My dad said to me that if I wanted to leave school and didn't have a job that I had to go to college. One of the things that makes college better than high school is that you don't have to bother going in if you don't feel like it.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 09:08 AM

We men are all obsessed about statistics. However, a woman's chest mesurement doesn't really tell you how big her boobs are because when they measure them up for bras the inches include the width of their back.

Don't be hoodwinked guys when they act all coy and you don't feel that it's appropriate to ask, "But what cup size though?"

Are you inferring that you actually ask these 'ladies'.. what their bra/boob/cup size is ?????????????????? really?? To flip the query, do 'ladies' ask you how big your d**k is ?? where did you measure it from?
OMG..
Each query is inappropriate - find out in the dark when you're together..
fyi, I've heard the term,"more than a mouthful is a waste'..

You're not the first to try to use the, "What if they asked how well endowed you are?"argument. Doesn't work. I'll just say that I'm hung like a horse and it doesn't matter either way if that's true or if I'm joking. It's actually best to just preempt it and make a joke about how huge it is. That way they know that you're not insecure and that it's big enough.

The bit where it comes out of a man's body is where you measure it from.

But if you're asking me what I would do if you asked me how big my tool really is I would assume that you were a goer, or just cybering. I would call your bluff and tell you that it's personal information that I don't post on the internet but you can come round with your measuring tape if you like. And if a woman refused to tell me but said that I had to check them out for myself I would be alright with that probably. As discussed above, you have too anyway because they could be wearing the wrong bra size.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 08:12 AM
Right. I get it. If they haven't got really big knockers but they're the sort you could hang your hat on they just wear that bra because they don't want to squeeze them in.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 06:52 AM
And I didn't atend the graduation ceremony when I was at high school. I'm afraid that I dropped out and therefore didn't "graduate", in your parlence.

I just didn't think that it was worth staying on for sixth year to study subjects like lingerie design.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 06:43 AM

band/width size is measured right under breast around ribcage and back
anyone who has ever vistited a women's clothing site would know that

but cup sizes differ sometimes depending on what country you live in

for instance, a D cup may actually be an F or G depending on where the bra is made

any real middle aged man should had this figured out
by time he graduated school whoa

Assume for a minute that I'm not the sort to visit women's clothing sites or pinch ladies knickers off of washing lines.

So, what you're saying is that I've got to watch out for scammers that use dodgy foreign bras?

You could tell me anyway why two ladies can both be double D and using the same standard of mesurement one has bigger hooters than the other if it has nothing to do with the size of her back.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 06:23 AM

No, we men are not all obsessed with statistics.

Boss u may b a wise man. There are many men like me who knows only *****

You can atract a certain type of woman by feeding her lines about what a nice guy you are and how you're not bothered how big her boobs or butt is, or whether she has a moustache but it's alright because she's post op and the hormones should kick in soon. But why would you want to do that?

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 06:10 AM
Edited by TawtStrat on Sun 10/04/15 06:11 AM

No, we men are not all obsessed with statistics.

Sorry. I meant men in the sense of them being men. It's true that other "men" might be obsessed by other things. Although geekky types are often obsessed by statistics. It depends on what they're geeky about. If it's football then you're into statistics. If it's say, movies, then it could be just about having to watch any old garbage that's ever been on the silver screen.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:19 AM
We men are all obsessed about statistics. However, a woman's chest mesurement doesn't really tell you how big her boobs are because when they measure them up for bras the inches include the width of their back.

Don't be hoodwinked guys when they act all coy and you don't feel that it's appropriate to ask, "But what cup size though?"

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 05:01 AM
I was going to reply to your thread and say something about how it's not as racist in this country as it is in America. You described yourself as a BBW black woman and it's perfectly acceptable for whites to date or marry blacks in this country. Maybe a white lawyer wouldn't be interested in the type that comes from a "hood" but she might be an educated lady or an acountant or something.

Would I want to date a British black woman? Maybe. Would I want to date an American black woman? Possibly. Would I want to date an African black woman? Probably not. Would I want to date a white South African? I seriously doubt it. Who would, honestly?

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 03:48 AM

Well, my ex told me all about her past. How she had traveled the world and how her daughter was born in America. She told me about the custody battle but didn't really talk about the guy. She didn't want to talk about him and she just talked about what she had said to her daughter about how Jesus was watching over her and that everything would be alright. She also mentioned one or two other guys' names and where she met them but didn't really talk about what they did together. She just said that she had been lucky to have known some nice guys in her life and wasn't interested in telling me all about them and I didn't really want to know as long as they were history.

isn't this talking about your ex?think what what

Good question and I was waiting for someone to ask it.

Easy rebuttal is to say that I'm talking about her on the internet and not to a lady that I'm involved with.

If I'm over her how is that a problem?

And if I'm over her why am I talking about her on the internet?

And why am I trying to explain logic to someone that produces a piece of faulty logic that makes him look like my intelectual inferior?

Because he's smarter than other people that read these threads?

I've got your number mate.

From the person who started this thread

I was just reading over one of my threads and the different reactions that I was getting from the women posters. I don't like dull and humourless people, so I tend to use a lot of humour as a way to find out who they are.

What strategies or unconcious habits do you use to filter out undesirables?

I thought you'd get sarcasm...oh well keep practicing.

Oh but I do. I just like to talk to people that think that they're funny as if they're not.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 03:41 AM
Difference between men and women?

If I sleep with a woman and steal her money I then just bugger off and leave her. If a woman sleeps with me and steals my money I just bugger off and leave her.

TawtStrat's photo
Sun 10/04/15 01:43 AM
My ex was seven years older than me. That wasn't what I wanted at the time and she even said that I needed a younger woman. She wasn't really my type when I met her because I only really fancied young dolly birds back then. I did grow to find her beautiful and I maybe eveven changed my ideas about what my type was. One thing that I couldn't really take was her acting like she was my mother.

Now that I'm a bit older a woman that was older than me would be a seniour citazen, according to this site. This might sound horribly superficial but I once had a blind date with a woman in her fifties and I didn't realise how old and not sexy she was going to be. She seemed maybe older than my mum and my mum's older than that.

I don't actively pursue older women and I'm not really looking for one. Perhaps that makes me superficial but the way that I look at it, she would have to be very special indeed for me to be interested in her. I mean that she would have to have an incredible personality and not be like an old lady, like that woman was. A woman my own age can maybe compete with young dolly birds but that's asking quite a lot from a granny.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 10/03/15 05:15 PM

Well, my ex told me all about her past. How she had traveled the world and how her daughter was born in America. She told me about the custody battle but didn't really talk about the guy. She didn't want to talk about him and she just talked about what she had said to her daughter about how Jesus was watching over her and that everything would be alright. She also mentioned one or two other guys' names and where she met them but didn't really talk about what they did together. She just said that she had been lucky to have known some nice guys in her life and wasn't interested in telling me all about them and I didn't really want to know as long as they were history.

isn't this talking about your ex?think what what

Good question and I was waiting for someone to ask it.

Easy rebuttal is to say that I'm talking about her on the internet and not to a lady that I'm involved with.

If I'm over her how is that a problem?

And if I'm over her why am I talking about her on the internet?

And why am I trying to explain logic to someone that produces a piece of faulty logic that makes him look like my intelectual inferior?

Because he's smarter than other people that read these threads?

I've got your number mate.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:45 AM

I've not felt that tired lately. I've got some of my energy back and I'm trying to direct it into something creative. I started going to a writing class yesterday. It was quite good and I'm looking forward to going back next week with the short story that I wrote when I got home. I might try to work it up into a novel and I've created a couple of characters that I want to write more about.

Yeah, but we're getting a bit of sun again the last week, I spose in SCotland too? I always find that makes a helluva difference!

Good luck writing! Always good to let creativity flow.
I haven't written a single word since July :/ but at the mo I'm painting and drumming quite a lot.
It's gotta flow, creativity is positive and makes you happy.

It is quite a nice day here actually. I'm going out to meet my brother and get some fish and chips.

Yeah. I'm just starting to feel happy again. I've been reading quite a lot of fiction recently to take myself out of myself and I've sort of been kicking around an idea for a novel for a while. Now seems a good time to do it and I've got plenty of time on my hands just now I suppose. It was nice going to that class anyway and meeting other writers. A lot of famous writers have come from Edinburgh, so you never know and at least people will be reading my work and letting me know what they think about it.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 10/03/15 02:07 AM
I've not felt that tired lately. I've got some of my energy back and I'm trying to direct it into something creative. I started going to a writing class yesterday. It was quite good and I'm looking forward to going back next week with the short story that I wrote when I got home. I might try to work it up into a novel and I've created a couple of characters that I want to write more about.

TawtStrat's photo
Sat 10/03/15 01:32 AM

Hey men around here...I c d women are like bank deposits ........
In both when I withdraw I loose interest.
Can u share your thoughts ?
For d beautiful women around here please message in my inbox please

It's why they hold out on you mate. You're still gentleman enough to call them a cab though, no?

TawtStrat's photo
Fri 10/02/15 06:36 PM
And what was in the text? Something about calling her a ho and a theith?

Gosh. And she didn't reply to that.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25