Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:47 AM

DON'T YOU REMEMBER? THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOM!

Warning Graphic Footage! This is how our leaders choose to spread our wonderful peace and democracy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxJXfdemW8&feature=related

Yes, I posted this in another thread, but truth and peace deserve as much print and press as war!

Only Ron Paul preaches the "Golden Rule"....and why he will NEVER be elected! Peace doesn't sell for the MSM or their corporate banker war machine sponsors!

He got booed for that, and bombing brown people got applause.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:45 AM

As it happens, I'm probably one of the highest 'earners' in my neighborhood, completely independent of all forms of entitlements. When someone says I'm rich, I disassociate myself from the money earned. People are wealth. Money is just an excuse to steal our wealth. It happens, daily, and in fact this week is special. The FED is going to issue another quantitative easing, which would be comparable to the common folk with having sex with a sand paper condom. This year alone, food costs have increased 30% and again, they're going to deflate the non-sovereign Federal reserve note. Why do you suppose I've begun work on community projects, to reduce the cost of food?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:37 AM

This was Daniel Pearl. What the Muslims did to him was sick and twisted, no? What did he do to them?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8t59jorH2DM/R0fHPEojnFI/AAAAAAAABNY/EOXmxfsUzpE/s400/Paul+Johnson+Beheading.jpg

What did we do to more than 3 million people over the past 2 decades, and what effect has it had on their newborns?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWd9jLUBL30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQNiBQehwp8

I'm sure others have similar videos in mind on this topic.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:18 AM

You may want to ask yourself if you'd be capable
of turning your guns on your fellow americans if told to do so....
before you enlist.

i am capable of turning a firearm on a person if i'm told to do so as it will be my duty.

We may well have our guns pointed at each other then. I'll be the one protecting my family.

Now there is a reason to carry a gun....to protect oneself and ones family....not in a foreign country thousands of miles away.

Yes it is a good reason. I have much more than a gun, though. I know how to disabled an enemy invader in an armored vehicle with an object the size of a brick and have shared the concept with others, for their protection. What's scariest about it all, is to what lengths the goverment is going to to make an enemy out of the people of America. This guy has no clue how bad it's gotten and probably no idea of what the constitution is supposed to mean.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 07:12 AM

You may want to ask yourself if you'd be capable
of turning your guns on your fellow americans if told to do so....
before you enlist.

i am capable of turning a firearm on a person if i'm told to do so as it will be my duty.

We may well have our guns pointed at each other then. I'll be the one protecting my family.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 05:25 AM

i have an appointment with an army recruiter today in a few hours so if anyone has served can you give me some advice before i go to the appointment.

Ask yourself, "Why, after the Taliban destroyed the opium trade we went to war with Afghanistan and now they produce 8000 tons of opium per year?" After serving a term in Iraq or Afghanistan, would you, like many other soldiers become suicidal? Why, after this last invasion of Iraq, are they too growing opium? How did our nation become so infected by drugs? Military service is not to protect us. It's to protect corporate interests, fill prisons, and create a society of slaves, of which, include 1% of all American men. Other opportunities are out there. Sorry, I don't have much more productive advice on this topic. I see the government as being an entity at war with the people it claims to serve, and unfortunately, there's ample evidence to support this statement.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 05:02 AM
He'll probably get it as all he really is is a controlled opposition.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/20/12 04:10 AM

That man was my brother, he is somebodies son, uncle, father? We should not judge what bought him to that sad place of meth addiction. Is there no empathy for anyone anymore?think

You wont get much agreement from the TV viewers. Most have little realization of how much of their thinking is controlled by that box.

Other than it being a free lance operation in a stupid location, it's really just a competing interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mcFg9LneKE

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:54 PM

Why do men hide under the umbrella of love just to get in a woman's pant?why not just tell her what you want?if she agrees fine and if she dosen't move on.why pretend to get her only to fulfill your desire and dump her?

Even sewer water seeks its own level. BS filters tend to clean things up a bit.

As a rule, we tend to attract people that are the most compatible with who we are at that moment. It's work on self that changes things, sometimes just saying no to what we know wont work and thinking about our own part, and what about us attracts the losers.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:36 PM

yes, eating is a privilege, shelter is a privilege, healthcare is a privilege,,,,,

Eating is a privlege. Stop eating for a month or so then, and let us know how that works for you. We're not supposed to be a 3rd world country, and are passively allowing what should be our own government, degrade us.

The constitutional argument is valid and assumes innocent until proven guilty and denies due process. My mother was on welfare and hud (section 8) for the longest time, before we were used to degrade welfare recipients. She never used drugs in her entire life, and did her best to take care of me. I was the one on drugs in my mid teens, not her. I don't watch television and as a result have no real connection to what the lemmings are being taught to think, but in effect, I can only assume there's quite a bit of discussion about welfare fraud, and little thinking outside the Tel-Lie-Vision. Get outside that box, and do your own homework and your own thinking. Study the flow of drugs from where they are manufactured, and based on location, theorize some more.

I for one have given serious thought to sprinkling opium poppy seeds all over the city, state, and federal properties, so that when they grow into full opium rich bulbs, I can say, "I put them there as a deterrent to bombing Afghanistan and Iraq for opium". South America is a source of another drug. I'll let you do your homework on that one. This particular drug hits close to home for me, unfortunately.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:20 PM

The easiest and least expensive way to stop Islamic terrorists is to stop creating them. Stop bombing their families and communities. Perhaps, we could also realize that to them and much of the world, WE ARE THE TERRORISTS.

drinker And that's a truth they don't want to swallow.

Here's 2 hours worth of reasons to start rethinking the CIA, foreign policy, and to realize that the Federal government is an enemy of the people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmBhj8tmoU

The next video after it was actually quite accurate at predicting the current economic crisis, which is already worse than the great depression. We just didn't notice, because the establishment is the frying pan and the flame has been turned up slowly for 41 years. Guess who the frog is.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:13 PM
The easiest and least expensive way to stop Islamic terrorists is to stop creating them. Stop bombing their families and communities. Perhaps, we could also realize that to them and much of the world, WE ARE THE TERRORISTS.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 04:14 PM

a family of four cannot eat off of one young man does,,,

fatness and protein have nothing to do with the cost of FEEDING A FAMILY,,,,

what one needs to eat healthy is still not going to be covered for 100 dollars per month

I can afford to spend as much as I want to on food. Growing my own food all year long, I will likely spend less than $200.00/month on food for my family before too much longer. This is because my garage, in just over 32 square feet will have 144 square feet of gardening area in 3 vertical gardens. 1 array will be exclusively tobacco, and the remaining 2 will be for food, with minimal effort.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.420173988001847.99962.100000277474789&type=3

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 11:04 AM

Thank you Joe for your kind words, but I dont think of it as an accomplishment. When I love someone, I DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT having sex with anyone elsenoway ...why? If I do, I feel like, I shouldnt be with who im with. But thats JMO.:wink:

Im a big flirt, and I kid around, but its all in fun.bigsmile

Am I getting younger? I wish. Thats really sweet for you to say I look like im getting younger Joe.blushing flowerforyou

The main reason I said it was an accomplishment was due to the substance you were addicted to. You would be one of the few people I've met who could say that and be believable.

Someone recently accused me of having plastic surgerywhoa like I could afford that!:laughing:

My frame of mind doesnt age, so maybe thats it.

I am more mature in alot of ways, yes, but im still just a kid.:tongue:

Im not sure ill ever fully act like an grown up, I dont mind being a silly kid forever..its more fun!:thumbsup:

Besides I think maturity is HIGHLY overated. laugh laugh

The body heals, and the mind too. After all this time, it's good to see you doing so well, especially in a very much troubled part of our nation. I agree with you that growing up is overrated. It stunts learning and leads to old people syndrome. Having a baby just gives me a reason to invent new toys. :banana:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:19 AM

Here is an interesting video about what hit the tower. They don't think it was a plane.

FLYING BALL OBJECT THE GOVERNMENT DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnkRol5ghQ&feature=related

Please talk about the actual video. What do you think?

I think the method used is distracting from just who did it, and why. The why is obvious, unless you are deluded enough to believe you are free Americans.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:10 AM
The single largest enemy in the war on drugs is the government. That the government is using us against each other is really no surprise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

Before the mother of my child relapsed, I went to city counsel with this document I Created to carefully present my opinions on this war. My opinion hasn't changed since she relapsed.

http://www.oretek.com/drugs/drugs.doc

For the reading impaired -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmBhj8tmoU

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 09:16 AM

I heard, a while back that enabling drug users/addicts does them more harm than we might believe is doing them good.

I don't disagree with you on this in the least. You might have already read of my own struggles with the mother of my child. I'm grateful that she can have food stamps during her struggle and personally, help very little while she struggles. When she came home in January of 2011, she was barely more than skin and bones. I enjoyed being with her during the pregnancy and lived with her through all of her weight gain, and even watched the post pregnancy changes. Odds are, if she returns to be a mother, she will be skin and bones again. I would never vote to deny her food and wont let her stay here while she's using drugs.

Enabling also gives the enabler a strong sense of control.

It allows them to believe they have rights to do things such as, stalk them. Not real familiar with stalking but, wouldn't pinpointing someone, (using phone GPS), who doesn't want to be in my life, stalking?

The answer to a drug user/addict taking personal responsibility is;

Stop enabling them.

One way we can all stop the enabling is, stop the aid till they are clean.

The manipulation efforts and attempts to get me to pity her situation are pretty much met with a stereotypical response of where sympathy fits in the dictionary, between **** and syphillis. As for her stalking, she can't legally, and when she calls, I only point out the obvious, as her phone has automated GPS tracking. I'm almost as offended by her eating at McDonalds as I am of the cost of her crack addiction. As to the use of the phone, I know she's using it to make drug deals, and the usefulness of it is coming to an end. Meanwhile, she gets a picture of our baby and if it kills her, at least the GPS will tell us where the body is, or was.

Personally, yes. For the basics, however, there's always the risk my baby will lose her mother permanently. She's suffering for her addiction. She can't see her baby because of a protective order, she's homeless, and socially isolated. All she has is a bit of grace going for her and not nearly enough for her to be happy about what she's doing. In fact, the photos of the baby probably sting more than anything else.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 08:45 AM

I HAVE NEVER,

AND WILL NEVER,

cheated on anyone!

And ive had my men away from me for long stretches.

If I can stay true, I expect the same in return.

That is an accomplishment. You've done very well with your sobriety and wow! Are you getting younger? Your photos now are big time improved over years ago. :thumbsup:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/19/12 08:10 AM

Under current drug laws everyone is a victim! Taxpayers and users.

Perhaps if people understood the full scope of this statement they wouldn't be arguing over crimes against self. Darwin's law is the only necessary law. http://www.darwinawards,com

The only ones who profit are the govt and the cartels.

Some would say gangs, but that's a falsehood as they are the targets used by the money fed govt machine to sell the need for such laws to the people!

Without the laws, the gangs would have to find another source of profit and nothing pays like drug dealing! Take that away from them, you take away the cash and the appeal it has on our young!

Name one gang that profited on drugs prior to 1971.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25