Sun 06/17/12 11:08 AM

the tests already proved i am not the father!!! grumble
Yeah, I remember that.....

i was already having a bad day indifferent
bigsmile

Mental Fluorosis

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 10:58 AM

Sad to see this muslims are the aggressors it seems but the christians have their part in this too they aren't innocent.Don't worry though if the oil fields look like they might be endangered the CIA will do some drone drops on "militants" when it comes to oil the US doesn't give a s h i t what faith you are.

I'm with you on that one. If MSM publishes something, I assume it's a lie and ultimately get proven right on the subject. Neither the CIA nor anything FEDeral gives a flying **** about humanity, just power and control.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:46 AM

Msharmony Obama is very anti-American. If he hasn't done anything to improve this country yet then he isn't gonna with 4 more years. He is in way over his head. Too radical and too inexperienced. I'll have to go with Romney tho I'm not thrilled with him either.

I strongly disagree, he has done alot to help Americans in my opinion

we are all entitled to our opinion

it was just asked why we would vote FOR someone, and those were my reasons ,,,,,

Which Americans? I can't get an OTC inhaler anymore. Heroin use is at an all time high, and drug dealers now have a free phone.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:48 PM
It doesn't matter how it's labelled. A lie is still a lie, and I'm sick and tired of Israel messing with the US government. As for Palestine, it's wrong what they're doing there too, but the AIPAC is so far up our government's collective ANUS I doubt any outcome will bode well for Palestine.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:41 PM
All statistics aside, the women who cheated on me used drugs or went back on drugs. They already had a first love, drugs. For others, it could be an addiction to sex that no one person could ever fill. For my most recent situation, my daughter got cheated out of a mother and I've yet to be with anyone else.

IRL, it seems as though there is at least one woman taking an interest in me, but I'm more interested in how our kids get along, and even more importantly, observing of how she treats her kids. That last part is really important because if any relationship gets serious, she'll treat my kid exactly like she does hers. It took 3 years to find real love the last time and if it takes twice as long for a longer lasting love, I'd be content either way.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:31 PM
My last relationship age difference was 17 years. I have a daughter.

:heart: :banana: :heart:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:07 PM

If I've learned anything in the past year, it's been how little is real about everything I've been taught. It's equally possible that the NAZIs were actually the lessor of 2 evils. As it stands now, it's likely that the US government is the most evil on this planet.

Hyperbole noted, and it is ridiculous. laugh

Is it? How many did Stalin kill? How many have the US killed?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:04 PM

have any of you had any personal changes with yourself or your lives in the last year or two? how do you feel abotu that? good/bad/not sure? why?

Well, on January 14th I became a daddy. Yesterday, I gave her mother the choice, to keep a key to the house or to take the car keys and leave. She chose the car and drugs. For the first part, I have a gratitude like you wouldn't believe. For the latter, I hope my baby girl will have some relationship with her mother, but doubt it and will be consoling her for years to come, every time what's left of her mother visits.

I read your profile Joe...you rock! I wish you the best of everything that your heart desires. God Bless you and your baby daughter :heart: flowerforyou

Good things are happening. See the more recent post. It's good to have the Mayor interested in my work, as it's all community based. Being self-sufficient is meaningless if no one around me is.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:58 PM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Sat 06/16/12 10:59 PM
If I've learned anything in the past year, it's been how little is real about everything I've been taught. It's equally possible that the NAZIs were actually the lessor of 2 evils. As it stands now, it's likely that the US government is the most evil on this planet.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:56 PM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Sat 06/16/12 10:57 PM

Who will you vote for or write in and why? I am not curious about why you wouldn't vote for any certain candidate, just why you want a certain figure elected.

If I could, I would vote for the complete removal of government and the Federal Reserve. Since that's not possible except by bloody revolution, I'm opting for a peaceful one if possible, and Ron Paul. The other two are just wall street puppets and Johnson well, he doesn't feel right.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 09:31 PM
This is Obama's way of calling congress's bluff. There's already an impeachment document to be voted on should the attack begin without congress's approval. The thing is, more than 90% of congress is bought and paid for, so this impeachment is nothing more than a controlled opposition.

Your best bet, arm yourselves, know your communities and be ready to die protecting your communities so that those who survive have a better life.

A life not worth defending is a life not worth living.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 09:06 PM

Is love more valuable than money or is money more valuable than love? If money is more valuable than love, then I should be able to pay someone to love me. If love is more valuable than money then I should be able to insult money.

Money has no real value.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 07:26 PM
This father's day, my baby and I will do a walk about town, knowing full well the mother is in a crack infested part of another town. On Monday, if she remembers, she'll call cps and ask for a visit, at which point they'll say no and recommend a rehab. I have the change in life I wanted. I get to be a father and a mother as needed. Life goes on, one dream fulfilled. Everywhere we go, she's the star, I'm the comic relief and we have a good time, with or without the mother. Even better news today. The Mayor of this town likes my ideas, added me as a friend on facebook and it sounds like we'll be working on a few things together for the community. Who really could ask for much more?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:33 AM

been on here for a few months now and dont have much to show for it. im getting the feeling that im not going to find what im looking for on an internet dating site. aot of the men on here (or at least the one that message me) are only after one thing. *sigh* what is a girl to do? what

Hey, we have something in common, almost. I use this site to waste time. When I want to meet someone, I go out IRL and do that. In fact, it's really easy to meet someone. I just have to be willing to accept that my daughter will get top billing and that I will be that goofy looking side-kick used mostly for comic relief. Of course, for her protection, I am VERY observant of mothers and how they handle their children. What they do to their own, they will do to mine if we start dating.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:30 AM
What we really know about WWII is what they tell us to know. The truth about that war is very much obscured by that fact.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 11:26 AM

NWO propaganda at its finest.There aren't nearly enough flags to define even the united States. My favorite one is...

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:32 AM

I got a patch of GRAY hair behind my right ear! Aaaarrrggghhh!

First my hairline recedes and now gray? grumble :angry: mad
At least you still have some hair.

It's really not a problem until the hair coming out of your nose and ears is grey.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:28 AM

In relatnshp who do u tink cheat most guys or gals

The one who accuses the most.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:26 AM

Ignore the issue and make her the 2nd illegal immigrant president.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
stopp!!!!rofl rofl rofl

3rd? Did I miss someone?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:25 AM

Nine percent sounds like either a ficticious number or, it's the number of self-confessed users.

Let me draw a picture.
Drug use is a choice.
Accuse any of them of being a drug addict. The most common responce is, I can quit anytime I choose.
If they can choose to not do dope, it's a choice to dope up.

You really don't see the hypocrisy in a government being the primary drug trafficker and legislating against its customers? You're right. People have a choice, but a government that plays both side of anything is not a government I respect. That we would be invoked to go against our fellow Americans over an illness that has been both criminalized and used by the elite to do evil things to people we don't know will be one major reason for a bloody revolution.

My baby lost a mother for as yet, an undetermined period of time until she gets her at together. It destroyed our relationship. I'm grateful she can still get food stamps, because I for one, would like for my daughter to have a mother when she's ready to be one.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25