Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 09:46 PM

Libs have a tough time understand that welfare is not a constitutional right.

Something is wrong with their truth processor, I guess.

I was raised in poverty. I'd rather give money to the poor than to any banker. In fact, the damage to the economy is less if the poor get the money, because there's no interest tied to the debt, and this new money circulates among common folk. Give it to a banker, and he lends it out with interest.

To the poor, si.
If they have the money for drugs, they must not be that needy.

The problem with drugs is engineered. The government gives them money and drugs. A person with a real drug problem, uses their body to get them, as has the mother of my child, recently. Instead of seeing these people for what they are, suffering from an illness of the near hopeless variety, we decide that they are criminals. The largest drug traffickers in the world are actually employed by the Federal government.

Let me paint you a picture.

Where is opium produced? Afghanistan and Iraq
Who is in these places? Military and CIA?
Who has the most heavily secured Air space in the world? The US.

Prior to the war in Afghanistan, the Taliban, you remember those bad boys? They DESTROYED opium production in Afghanistan.

Last question. Just who are the bad guys, the Taliban, or US?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 08:14 PM

Libs have a tough time understand that welfare is not a constitutional right.

Something is wrong with their truth processor, I guess.

I was raised in poverty. I'd rather give money to the poor than to any banker. In fact, the damage to the economy is less if the poor get the money, because there's no interest tied to the debt, and this new money circulates among common folk. Give it to a banker, and he lends it out with interest.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 08:10 PM
Ignore the issue and make her the 2nd illegal immigrant president.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 08:05 PM

More Mexicans are leaving the country than breaking into it. We've become a 3rd world country.

To top it off, they need to stop Unemployment extensions.

That would have real Americans in there fighting the illegals for the jobs available.

I'd love to watch that circus act.

Once again, it's a divide and conquer tactic. At one time I was anti-illegals, living in Southern California but WAR, the failure of the government to balance its checkbook, and the phony war on drugs are actually a much larger problem than a few meager jobs an illegal takes up.

We don't have an honest nor sovereign monetary system. People on Welfare and unemployment are truly the only balancing factor against the big banks, who get money for free and charge us interest to use it. The top dog enemy of America is the Federal Reserve. My own business has had more than $300,000 stolen from it in value over the past 10 years. I say stolen because the value of the dollar decreases every day, diluted by more printed currency. What fools us is that much of these dollars accumulate and stay out of circulation. The day foreign confidence in the dollar dies, we will see it go the way of the German mark. Jobs today are nothing like the jobs 40 years ago. Deflate the value of the dollar and make sure minimum wage doesn't go up quite as much. Now do that for 40 years. Now it usually takes both parents working to just barely make ends meet. I'm the only person in my neighborhood NOT on some form of government assistance.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 07:38 PM
More Mexicans are leaving the country than breaking into it. We've become a 3rd world country.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 06:02 PM

Ummm....you DO know he didn't receive the nomination? And thank goodness for that.

He hasn't lost the nomination either. Feel free to vote for either goldman sachs puppet if it gives you a delusion of choice.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 02:13 PM

Does anyone here see the impact of inflation on the cost of their food? The real corporate welfare fraud is much bigger than poor man's welfare fraud. This topic in particular is a tool to divide and conquer us. Really people wake up!

Click below for a real welfare fraud case.

http://rt.com/usa/news/fed-federal-reserve-report-938/

I believe, both are major problems. They are two different areas.
However corporate fraud is a totally different topic.

I hope the mods will remove your post and link. It may have been an accidental attempt to highjack this thread.

The tie that binds....

What are you saying my friend? Ever hear of "the butterfly effect'?

Welfare is welfare, whether it begins at the bottom or the top the abuse is the same.

Joe just brought it to a new level than the thread had previously mentioned. A VALID one!

Thank you. That the mother of my child is struggling with addiction to crack and unable to have anything other than supervised visits doesn't change my understanding of the phony war on drugs. This war was manufactured in 1971 and this is what I told city counsel months ago, and reiterated last Monday.

http://www.oretek.com/drugs/drugs.doc

In our banker run system ALL are considered on welfare as the banks are the ONLY owners of anything....by design! The IRS is their police, goon squad, enforcers with powers awarded even beyond govt reach, as we were sold to them in 1913 by the Federal Reserve Act.

Since then, we have all been on welfare and only received what they would allow us after their "taxes" or protection money.... which they are now wanting a larger part of that as well.

Take from all, give to the rich, enslave and indenture the poor.... but in their greed they need more slaves...so the process of creating them continues.

A working class of welfare clients is far more cost effective than workers with rights, benefits and retirement packages.

By design, we are slaves and only have the delusion of freedom. The banks get all new money first, and as witnessed by the stock market, they must be getting an infusion even now. That's perfectly fine with me, as I'm getting off the dollar progressively for all things, and helping myself and my neighbors to do so also. In my neighborhood, most families are on WIC, welfare, disability and are in fact poor, down trodden, and addicted to federally sponsored prison approved drugs. Want to stop drugs? Get our military and NGOS out of Afghanistan and Iraq, and let the Taliban destroy the opium crops again.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 01:57 PM

Does anyone here see the impact of inflation on the cost of their food? The real corporate welfare fraud is much bigger than poor man's welfare fraud. This topic in particular is a tool to divide and conquer us. Really people wake up!

I believe, both are major problems. They are two different areas.
However corporate fraud is a totally different topic.

I hope the mods will remove your post and link. It may have been an accidental attempt to highjack this thread.

No, it's an attempt to keep things in perspective. The practice of divide and conquer is how the establishment controls us. From a financial perspective, the cocaine addicted bankers steal more from us than any other organization. As for where the drugs come from, that's a federal government issue. They are the main suppliers at least of Heroin. Forcing drug testing on the poor is allopathic, and does nothing to stop the flow of drugs into the country.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 01:51 PM

I don't think i am.

It sounds like you have a radio station playing in your head. I call it KFUK radio. If you don't think you're pretty, no opinion is going to help. I'd say you're pretty human, and that should be enough.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 12:55 PM

My boys didn't have growing pains till they were much older. I would deff take your child to the doctor if they keep complaining of pain. Kids could get hurt very easily and we might not even know it. They cry one second and then go play but come back and complain again....that is kids for you. Good luck but I would be calling my doctor for sure.

Growing pain is a myth. We get pain because something is wrong. That we're growing up in the process is coincidental. As it happens, my area of specialty for the greater majority of my work is in the area of podiatry. Pain in one knee could be a slight difference in leg lengths, or a sign of damage. These are times the doctor is the best judge of the condition and most of us are too emotionally close to the situation to really judge it.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 06/15/12 12:45 PM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Fri 06/15/12 12:51 PM

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 06/14/12 07:08 PM

Hi everyone!!! just wondering why my profile is seen by men who are between 40 and 50 years old... I DO know that men tend to look for younger women, but I am 28 , I could be their daughter!!! hahahha

Could u rate me? Do I look younger or older, or just my exact age?

Be honest and don´t be afraid to be sincere and straightforward!!

have fun, take care and thanks!
;)

You look like someone I would date and have a family with. Deal with it. pitchfork

The mother of my daughter is 31. The real shame to the family thing, she decided drugs were more important. Other than that, we lived well the 15 months we were truly together as a family. She gave me the one holiday that was always a source of sadness and it's been a long time coming.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 06/14/12 06:58 PM

getting tattoos? I am not ashamed of my tattoos but I wish I never started getting them to begin with. I am sorry I ever did that. I wear a t-shirt most of the time to cover them.

I have absolutely no regrets...

And no tatoos. :banana:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/13/12 09:47 PM
I warned our city counsel of the demise of the dollar and how it would happen last Monday, and said, "It's not all bad though. I've got this vertical system that will feed my family and am working towards self-sufficiency for myself and neighbors."

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.420173988001847.99962.100000277474789&type=3

It got a couple chuckles from the counsel and no comment. I'm okay with that. When SHTF, my baby will eat fresh organic, my tobacco expenses will be $0.30/pack, and my own food will be majority grown as well, and our sense of community is at an all time high. Even if the dollar loses 90%+ of its value, I know at least we wont starve.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 06/13/12 09:25 PM

As I keep saying every time this topic comes up....

This is another attack on women and another attack on the poor.

When they test congress for drugs and prostitutes
then I won't have a problem with this.

What about the corporate welfare recipients, like JPMorgan, Bank of America, et al? In comparison, the fraud perpetrated on the American people by the Federal Reserve and private banking systems makes any welfare 'fraud' case not even show up as a rounding error. We're being used to attack each other, again, divide and conquer.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 11:15 PM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Tue 06/12/12 11:16 PM

I think there are risks over 40.
I also think autism is WAAAAAAAY over diagnosed.

My baby girl hasn't been sick a day in her life and compared to kids even older than she is, they're comatose. She got her daddy's share of genetic defects. smitten

Ignoring the autism problem doesn't make it go away. I've seen quite a number of them in this county and neighboring Logan County. In fact, even social services doesn't try to force vaccines on us and are very respectful of parents on this topic, although they're still marketed heavily.

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100000277474789

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 11:06 PM

i am very close to someone who has a child with adhd and he needs some serious help trying to find ways to get his son to sleep. all he wants to do is stand up or play, bed time is at 9 but he is never asleep until almost midnight. i am not sure how to help anyone got any suggestions? they have tried just about everything.

People are very quick to decide there's a defect. Has his IQ ever been tested? Is it possible he's just thinking of a lot of different things, eager to learn new things and left with nothing that's truly mentally stimulating and demanding of his full attention? Could he simply be bored?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 10:58 PM
In terms of failure, Obama wasn't any different than Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, or the other bush. In fact, the only president who had the appearance of screwing us the least while screwing us into debt, was Reagan. That Obama's birthplace is controversial comparatively speaking is the least of my concerns (Still concerned about having an illegal immigrant president). The greatest concern I have is that piece of green paper in everyone's wallet, the scam known as the Federal Reserve Note. Fooled into thinking it has had any real value since 1971, the bankers who own the Federal reserve, direct it to print money and give it to the banks, who in turn, lend it to other banks and the government with interest, which basically means before we get it, we owe it, and pay interest on top of it. The foundation of this currency is of no more value than monopoly money and starts in the hands of the richest 1% first. And yet, those who like Mitt Romney or Obama will vote for him anyway, knowing full well this abomination will continue into the 1st or 2nd terms, depending on which slave master you vote for.

What I am most thankful for is that the attempt to control the European union will fail, and thanks to banks like Bank of America, the Federal reserve system itself will fail. I strongly encourage all of you to work aggressively towards self-sufficiency for yourselves and community so that when it happens, you aren't worrying where your next meal is coming from.

Alternatively, I could take an opposite approach and say keep shopping, everything is just fine...

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 10:44 PM

I love listening to Ron Paul speak, he gives me a glimmer of hope for this country.

Don't worry, the zombie apocalypse of voters will extinguish that hope. Did you really think the revolution could be intellectual alone? We'll have to fight for every inch of freedom, and for those who survive, each of us that do will value that freedom as much or more than the founding fathers.

A life not worth defending is a life not worth living.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 06/12/12 09:42 PM
Prison/War/Drugs Industrial complexes. The trinity of evil and controlling it all, the US Federal Reserve scam. The monetary system can't help but to eventually destroy the middle class. There is only one difference between the Federal reserve note and a credit card. For the dollar bill, we are tricked into earning it and are charged interest for it before we ever get to see it.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25